Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only is there an issue with taking a picture of someone without asking and posting it online and horrible but I'm pretty sure there's a legal aspect about it. We're not even allowed to give out names of other sales assistants anymore to customers even if they're complaining, we can only give the job title. Maybe my employers are just covering themselves but there must be something to it.

Reactions: 3
No doubt at some point she'll take down the post and blame it on 'trolls' because somebody called her out on it

Reactions: 2
Today she’s had a bowl of porridge and one main meal. She needs to address her eating disorder instead of buying more crap everyday.
I put her food for the day into My Fitness Pal and her calorie intake is stupidly low for someone at target and apparently maintaining! 780 cals for the day?!?

Screenshot_20191011_211343_com.myfitnesspal.android.jpg

She hardly eats anything. She definitely has issues with food. My 10 year old eats more than she does.

Reactions: 1
And yet she spends so much money on food diaries! Could probably write her food for the day on the back of a stamp and still have room!
Yeh, but she'd be losing lbs every week and she isn't, so secret snacking (good old SW screwing with people's relationships with food) must be a regular thing.

Her sw consultant needs to speak to her or somebody she knows because her eating habits are terrible. She didn't want her kids to be picked on for having a fat mum but secret eating and missing meals is fine? She is 100% snacking or she would be skin and bone by now with what she posts.
(also wtf, a meatzza? 🤮 Looks like cheese topped dog tit. Make no wonder the kids eat hotdogs and nugs every night)
Her attitude to the clarks post is tit. How would she feel if someone had put a picture of her mum online and slagged her off? Then it would be bullying no doubt, but when she does it she's just innocently complaining 🙄 can't stand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh, but she'd be losing lbs every week and she isn't, so secret snacking (good old SW screwing with people's relationships with food) must be a regular thing.
That’s true, she does like to come across as holier than thou so you’re probably right.

This is exactly what I was going to say! She's maintaining most of the time so she must be eating more calories somewhere! Especially if she's doing exercise on top when she 'Closes her rings'

Funny that this is being discussed here and all of a sudden there's a photo of snacks on her Instagram that she's eaten loads of apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her because I followed her for a day and had to unfollow 🤣 just reading here again and thought I’d go take a look....how has she got 25k followers but most posts get ZERO comments?!
Her grid looks boring and her food posts are uninspiring yea but I’d have thought she would get a few comments from loyal fans?? I’d of given up now if I were her out of embarrassment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her because I followed her for a day and had to unfollow 🤣 just reading here again and thought I’d go take a look....how has she got 25k followers but most posts get ZERO comments?!
Her grid looks boring and her food posts are uninspiring yea but I’d have thought she would get a few comments from loyal fans?? I’d of given up now if I were her out of embarrassment 🤣
Probably bought the followers, seeing as she enjoys spending hubby’s money so much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Classic disordered eating today again. She seemingly hasn't eaten all day after *all* those snacks last night. She's made her kids pizza for tea (usual processed shite for the angels) and eaten a whopping 2 slices (😱 calm down bav) and now she can't possibly eat the curry she's made and will be in bed early. I used to have an eating disorder so I'm really not trying to mock it, i just think it's laughable that she bangs on about how sw changed her life and that people don't follow it properly yet here she is, clearly unhealthy just in a different way than before.

Also fab ad for the spice kits she uses 😂

Reactions: 4
All those snacks 🙄 There was hardly that many there for the amount of women she was with!
If someone said they'd eaten that much of the snacks they weren't hungry the next day, I'd at least have expected them to have eaten all those snacks to themselves!
So she literally has 2 slices of a pizza all day 🙄

After 2 slices of pizza yesterday and that's it, she needs to keep away from ice cream 🙄
I’d much rather be the mother that joined in and enjoyed the time with my children than the woman sat in the background going ‘oh no I couldn’t possibly because I don’t have the syn allowance left.’

Reactions: 6
God forbid she actually eat something and enjoy herself. Like the cocktails the other day “I had lemonade” bet you are a barrel of laughs Bav! The school mums 100% witch about her behind her back for being such a sad old killjoy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.