Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this post is bull tit… Bav is spoilt and would be fuming if he didn’t get her anything, neither of them parent, they spend half their life around nanny and gaga’s. And house chores pull the other one Bav, unless the kids pick up the dog tit the place is never tidy
I remember a few years back he didn’t get her a card and she was absolutely fuming and put it on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well this post is bull tit… Bav is spoilt and would be fuming if he didn’t get her anything, neither of them parent, they spend half their life around nanny and gaga’s. And house chores pull the other one Bav, unless the kids pick up the dog tit the place is never tidy
Your profile pic is showing 😘

I’m a broken record (much like Bav with this never ending moaning about her surgery) but I can never believe an actual hairdresser colours her hair. The banding is awful and looks like mine when I used to whack a box due on and hope for the best. You’d think the moany old cow would moan about real tit as, well that hair is proper tit!

Reactions: 3
Oh bore off bav change the record. I must do nothing all day. Chris says I must not doing anything. U don't need anyone telling u bav you're bloody loving this really! The op was weeks ago she's seriously milking this now
She looks like a sourpuss thats got milk
Screenshot_20230217-144810_Chrome.jpg
20230217_144829.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Over did a small trip to asda. duck off bav your op was weeks ago. My dad had a triple heart bypass and within a few weeks was up and walking about!

Reactions: 9
Over did a small trip to asda. duck off bav your op was weeks ago. My dad had a triple heart bypass and within a few weeks was up and walking about!
Exactly, my dad had a knee op 4 weeks ago and was specifically told to try to move as much as possible, that this isn’t an excuse to get lazy. Not that Bav needs an excuse🙄

Reactions: 4
She should be moving around as much as she can, I would have thought. Gradually building up momentum since she had her op, not sitting on her back side. Lazy trollop. My husbands got to have a similar op, his consultant has told him to keep moving and try to do gently exercise up until and after the op. She’s got the best excuse though to sit on her arse all day and be a princess. Jeez what was she like after having babies?????

Reactions: 5
She's knitting with 2 colours of wool why has she got so much of her knitting crap lying about.
How long will she take to recover from the coil retrieval expedition? She will still be off by Easter at this rate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She literally takes a photo of her drinking monster moaning about watching her kids at gymnastics but now she’s upset she’s missing them? What a knobber

Reactions: 3
More like she’s so unfit and unconditioned from being a lazy arse that she’s finding it hard to move about. This is why being active is so important. She needs to move to avoid DVT etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.