Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. She can sit and crochet for hours on end but not paint her nails? She’s ridiculous. She never looked after Chris like this when he hurt his back! She’s such a spoilt princess

Reactions: 9
She sat and French plaited her hair and everything a day or 2 after surgery, which to me, would be awkward if your back hurts... Yet she can't paint her nails 2 weeks after surgery? Wtf

Reactions: 6
She’s obsessed with mocking and emasculating Chris it’s really bleeping weird. You could sit upright in bed and do your nails absolutely fine. Especially if you can walk round shops etc

When he injured his back all she was interested in was mocking him. Imagine if he’d asked her to do something for him.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but there’s absolutely no way she should still be in this much ‘pain’. I’ve had surgery before and felt bad for a couple of days but then was up and about doing small things every day and felt almost back to normal after 3 weeks. She is putting it on and if I were her husband I’d be telling her to get a grip!

Reactions: 11
Sorry but there’s absolutely no way she should still be in this much ‘pain’. I’ve had surgery before and felt bad for a couple of days but then was up and about doing small things every day and felt almost back to normal after 3 weeks. She is putting it on and if I were her husband I’d be telling her to get a grip!
She doesn’t want to be signed fit to go back to work so has an act to put on!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a work colleague who broke part of his back and I swear to god he was moving more after 3 weeks than she is. I just get this feeling she is milking it for all it’s worth and doesn’t want to go back to work or do things unless it’s something she wants to do like shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a twit moaning about not being able to do anything yet doing ZERO things to help change this and basking in the fact everyone is basically her slave.

So transparent! You can whine all you want bav but it’s fake. This is your dream. A free pass to sit on your arse, not work, not move and have everyone run around after you. Well, free pass is up love.

Reactions: 6
So she's saying vhris had major back surgery and was fine within a few days but hers is much worse! Of course it is bav...of course it bloody is!! It's nearly a month now get off your lazy ass and get back to work and being a mum you're just milking this now

Attachments

Reactions: 8
“I didn’t realise you’d had surgery. Must have missed it!”

Haha please tell me someone is trolling there, she’s talked of nothing BUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.