Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop going on about this fucking Temu thing!!
Also it must all be absolute tat otherwise she’d have shown us what she got! “I’ve already sent lots to friends and family” oh behave you take photos of EVERYTHING. It’s absolute dogshit obviously but she doesn’t wanna show that or people will stop joining ?? No idea. Not clicking it.

Reactions: 6
Exactly what I thought. She's been saying stuff has been arriving for days but all she's shown is the headphones

Reactions: 5
Every time she shares it I giggle to myself as it’s a massive cybersecurity risk so I’m praying the stupid bint gets hacked
I’ve seen someone share that they’ve had £500 odd taken through DD on their bank they haven’t set up and it’s been linked back as fraud through Temu… nothing is free..

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen someone share that they’ve had £500 odd taken through DD on their bank they haven’t set up and it’s been linked back as fraud through Temu… nothing is free..
They wouldn't dare do that to Bav!

Chris will wait for them at their gates if they do.

Reactions: 10
From ‘never off duty ‘t shirts to ‘Salty heifer ‘ wtf she needs help just because it’s free doesn’t make it right

Reactions: 9
Fucks sake she’s got something wrong with her hasn’t she? She just jumps from one obsession to another, trying to fill a hole.

Those T-shirts are hideous imagine your wife wearing those on holiday ahaha I would die of shame.

Owt for nowt.

Reactions: 8
Yea....and they're as tacky as live laugh love signs bav. Please don't wear these. I don't understand why anyone would willingly go around looking like total prick
Not just a prick a salty heifer

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: temu tat, Chris do this, do that, highland cows, tacky tops, do you know I need a new battery for my watch?

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion
Bav loves a Highland coo,even more than she loves temu

I guarantee she is only pushing Temu as they are paying her. - same as my journey_katie
This is an example of the emails they send Instagram accounts to get them to share from an account that will not work with them

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.