Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't got a clue has she obviously has led a very sheltered life nothing bad ever happens in her sad little world smug twat

Reactions: 2
Another ninja. They aren’t cheap. I’m honestly baffled how she still continues to piss away money.

Reactions: 6
Totally her and now she’s showing off her new ninja when I’m sure she’s already got one? Probably convinced daddy or Chris to buy it for her, probably said she ‘needed’ it to help her lose her weight again.

Bav you might have two ninjas and can put your heating on when you want but your still still gonna be a dumpy frump stuck in a time warp with shit helmet hair, massive gums and a filthy house

Reactions: 9
Another ninja to clutter up her already cluttered kitchen.

Reactions: 4
Is that fugly bauble £10? If so...... sums Bav right up
Also her poor dogs when she's letting off her fireworks no consideration

Reactions: 7
I'd forgotten about her as unfollowed her.

Glad to see she's still a twat, at least she's consistent!

Reactions: 4
Her only attention comes from this thread- I think we should impose a moratorium on her just to deny her any attention

Reactions: 1
I still think it’s interesting she found out about that photo of her in the wild so quickly but doesn’t read here

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bav is on here bitching about her old slimming buddy Emma, or another Insta wannabe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.