Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a sh*t if your mugs don't match. Literally no one should care, how many people genuinely have all mugs matching, I have some but then I have random ones.

But

They are clean
The cupboard they go in are clean
The kitchen the cupboard is in is clean
The house that the kitchen is in, yes you guessed it is CLEAN
Because I clean it. I don't like to live in a hovel.

The state of her floors 🤢 genuinely makes me feel ill
They ain't clean are they however I don't think the pattern helps matters tbh

Reactions: 4
No one gives a sh*t if your mugs don't match. Literally no one should care, how many people genuinely have all mugs matching, I have some but then I have random ones.

But

They are clean
The cupboard they go in are clean
The kitchen the cupboard is in is clean
The house that the kitchen is in, yes you guessed it is CLEAN
Because I clean it. I don't like to live in a hovel.

They ain't clean are they however I don't think the pattern helps matters tbh
I think it’s the trim around the window that needs a fuckin bleach or, replacing completely. Her house needs fumigating 🤢

• Haha
You can't polish a turd but you could hoover your hovel (occasionally) you can guarantee that she puts all the tit back into her new kitchen total minger

You can't polish a turd but you could hoover your hovel (occasionally) you can guarantee that she puts all the tit back into her new kitchen total minger
My house has work being done, it’s a tit tip and I’m hating it. tit everywhere, bits on my carpet because of the workman, muddy boots al over the kitchen. I can guarantee you, despite having tonsillitis, I will be hoovering, dusting, hand cleaning my floor tonight whilst the husband sorts the kids. I’ll then curl into a ball. I’m no Mrs hinch (don’t wanna be her anyway) but keep on top of it.

Your house is a hovel Bav, I’d be ashamed to even be posting tit like that. Actually take the criticism on board and do something About it

Reactions: 5
Bav spends more time telling us she doesn’t live in a hovel, in her usual salty way than she does cleaning said hovel. Go figure!
also, I can’t believe she gets her hair done at the hairdresser.The colour is so over processed and built up,she would be better saving herself a few quid and sticking a box dye on as it would have the same outcome. In fact, it would probably look better!

Reactions: 6
That face in the boomerang where shes thrusting the hair product at the camera. What was she thinking? Grown adult woman.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad they didn't have the red pasta bowls bav.
Nice plates just not the red versions pleeeaaaaseeee.

She's never going to win any design awards. For anything. Ever. Is she?

Her kitchen floor is filthy. And doesn't appear to be ground in old tile dirt as it lifts when she goes over it with the steam mop thingy. I've known people with more than 2 dogs in their home and it's not that dirty.

All that money spent on Popsy dresses and bras and cricut crap and takeaways and daily shopping trips, not to mention shopping trips as day outs in school holidays as as treats after kids have been unwell and poor Connie can only have 1 hobby.

Maybe if she worked more than a 4 hour shift 3 days a week, the kids could do more.

Tell us how you don't consider your children without telling us....
Surprisingly Emily Walters and Bav aren't besties, they're both selfish and inconsiderate non maternal women

Reactions: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.