Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's something else I find with Hannah... Whenever they have a family photo, she always has Connie and her husband has Austin. I don't know as I've seen it any different πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
That's something else I find with Hannah... Whenever they have a family photo, she always has Connie and her husband has Austin. I don't know as I've seen it any different πŸ€”
I was coming to write the exact same thing! She obviously has a favourite!

Reactions: 2
Expect to see the exact opposite in the next set of photos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Have to disagree. Just scrolled back and 2 out of the last 3 she has got the boy

And also whilst scrolling found a pic not to far back where the boy is wearing the same pink top and the girl is in blue
Not seen you in a while, hi Hannah’s number one fan πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Snoopsville, post: 444114, member: 5396"

And also whilst scrolling found a pic not to far back where the boy is wearing the same pink top and the girl is in blue

Also whilst scrolling when did she last have butternut squash?🀣

• Haha
Have to disagree. Just scrolled back and 2 out of the last 3 she has got the boy

I've scrolled back to beginning of June looking at the family photos and that's the only one I can see. Bored looking now so not scrolling further πŸ˜‚ That's enough gurns for one day.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Snoopsville, post: 444114, member: 5396"

Also whilst scrolling when did she last have butternut squash?🀣
I can only see some on the 19th AugπŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ™‰ She's gone on the melon balls instead!

• Haha
Probably run out of ideas for the butternut squash,melon balls,cubes boats,slices that wouldn't cover the week😁

• Haha
Arrive at campsiteβœ”
Set upβœ”
No JD seasonings tonight so need to plug so something
Snacks from the desgusting boxβœ”
Enjoy your holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.