Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were toddlers, I’d understand more - my two are 8 and 3 and squabble at the moment as the 3yr old has to be involved in everything the 8yr old does 🙄😖 and I often want to send them to Granny’s house for a rest, but not every Saturday 🙄 Her kids are old enough to spend some time entertaining themselves at home - what doesn’t she have to catch up on? She doesn’t go to work?? I will be working 2hrs a week in September, 3yr will be off to pre-school and I’ll have 13hrs a week to do the housework/catch up with stuff - imagine how much time Butternut Bav has a week.......
Exactly 🤷🏻‍♀️ My 1 year old entertains herself whilst I do jobs around the house. Obviously keep an eye on her 😂
I wouldn't be doing ironing around her because she'd be pulling the cable and all sorts 😂
But I'd do my ironing around my 5 year old and when they're in bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ She knows better and entertains herself.

Anything so she can complain I guess!

Reactions: 5
She’s not in the real world. She’s lucky enough not to have to work, spends insane amounts of money every day on useless tat, has time to go to the gym when she fancies, went away child free with her husband a few months ago & she STILL finds things to moan about...never off duty?!?! Pfffttttttttt biggest load of crap I ever read 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she probably tells herself she spends most of her time playing with her kids but since she documents every single second of her day, you can clearly see that a lot of her time is spent dragging them around shops or prepping those god awful meals 😂

Also does she frustrate anyone else with the way she really pushes gender stereotypes on her kids? The girl has to have pink and unicorn everything, the boy blue and cars. He helps with DIY she goes shopping with mum 😴 even baking has to be boys v girls, it's so boring!

Reactions: 6
Imagine sitting in saisburys eating everyone else's left over side salad instead of ordering a meal ,she's the type to take her own t bag and order hot water and then take all the condiment packs home with her (my friend used to do this) embarrassing🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine sitting in saisburys eating everyone else's left over side salad instead of ordering a meal ,she's the type to take her own t bag and order hot water and then take all the condiment packs home with her (my friend used to do this) embarrassing🤦
She used to do the teabag thing. Pretty sure she used to do it in Costa! Haven't seen her do it for a while though!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she probably tells herself she spends most of her time playing with her kids but since she documents every single second of her day, you can clearly see that a lot of her time is spent dragging them around shops or prepping those god awful meals 😂

Also does she frustrate anyone else with the way she really pushes gender stereotypes on her kids? The girl has to have pink and unicorn everything, the boy blue and cars. He helps with DIY she goes shopping with mum 😴 even baking has to be boys v girls, it's so boring!
THIS. The tshirts from this morning is a prime example of this.

Reactions: 3
She used to do the teabag thing. Pretty sure she used to do it in Costa! Haven't seen her do it for a while though!
No way😂 a group of us would go to IKEA once a month for the cheap breakfast and our friend would always go up for the coffees which were free anyway,she would ask for decaf which they gave her in a sachet,then she'd just give us all the filter coffee and keep the sachets then if we went anywhere that charged she'd get hot water and use her sachets tightwad🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I hadn't noticed this gender thing before, looked back on her posts and hadn't noticed how much she does it!

I don’t normally comment but two things :
1) who on earth is gifting her all of this tit and more to the point WHY ??? The fact she has it would make me NOT want to buy it
And
2) Lasagne white sauce made with butternut squash and potatoes ?? WTAF !!!

I don't understand why she gets gifted so much stuff.
Apart from the fact she tags brands in everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ She only had 25k followers. Which yes is still quite a bit but is not a lot compared to most.
She gets 100-150 likes on her posts. Even at 200 likes, that's only 0.8% of her followers!

I don't understand why she gets gifted so much stuff.
Apart from the fact she tags brands in everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ She only had 25k followers. Which yes is still quite a bit but is not a lot compared to most.
She gets 100-150 likes on her posts. Even at 200 likes, that's only 0.8% of her followers!
I'd love to know how she does it definitely seems very lucrative to be
never off duty #@ everything

She's best friends with swteacher isn't she? I think there's some kind of hero worship there.

She's best friends with swteacher isn't she? I think there's some kind of hero worship there.
I think she thinks she's best friends with Emma... I don't think Emma is as bothered 😂

We're going to have to start including melon into Butternut Bavingtons name soon. She's eating it more than bns 😂

Reactions: 2
Haha kids being palmed off to Gaga again 😂 so her AND hubby can clean this time...

It’s ridiculous - I thought she had Saturday morning to clean - it’s only Monday!!
Why would grandad request to take 2 young kids, by himself, on a long return journey to pick someone up, on a really hot day. She’s such a liar.

It’s ridiculous - I thought she had Saturday morning to clean - it’s only Monday!!
Why would grandad request to take 2 young kids, by himself, on a long return journey to pick someone up, on a really hot day. She’s such a liar.
Exactly this. One thing I certainly wouldn’t be doing is sending my kids in a car that far in this heat even if he did ask. I’ve never known someone have so much child free time, yet portray themselves as wonder mum who is “never off duty”.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.