Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand these people who've lost a lot of weight. They all think they need worshipping for losing so much but most people don't get that big in the first place. It's like most people can't lose 18 stone or whatever cos they've never got that bug in the first place. I'm more impressed by so called 'normal' loses because I can relate to them more

Big not 'bug'

I completely agree. I was once 26 stone,When I was at group, I spoke to my consultant and said I didn't want woman of the year ect when i was voted for just because I've lost 'more' weight. I didn't think it was fair on the people who had lost 3 stone for example because that's what they needed to lose. Just because I was bigger in the first place! Why should they miss out when they've tried just as hard?

Thread suggestion:
Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav and the melon balls, spends all hubbys money on constant clothes hauls

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am LIVING for all the tea that’s being spilt on Bav just recently 😂 we all knew she was a bleep but I’m just glad it’s been verified!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I forgot I posted on here last night after a few too many wines 😂
I have so much tea but it would almost certainly give away my identity.
To answer a few lingering questions... her family isn’t well off just comfortable. Brother butternut is actually out of the two the one who has held down a stable job!! Her works for an opticians and has done for years. Bav did too before she got sacked 😏 one of many jobs she’s been sacked from. Which blows my mind how they help her more then brother bav seeing as he’s the one with consistent income.
She is her dad in every way shape and form minus the ability to provide for herself.
Give it time before more of us who know/knew her will start appearing, she’s more disliked then she is liked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To answer a few lingering questions... her family isn’t well off just comfortable. Brother butternut is actually out of the two the one who has held down a stable job!! Her works for an opticians and has done for years. Bav did too before she got sacked 😏 one of many jobs she’s been sacked from. Which blows my mind how they help her more then brother bav seeing as he’s the one with consistent income.
She is her dad in every way shape and form minus the ability to provide for herself.
Give it time before more of us who know/knew her will start appearing, she’s more disliked then she is liked.
Ooooh are you able to divulge what she was sacked for?

Reactions: 5
How funny that as soon as someone starts a thread on Tattle with suspicions about a person's character, people come forward to confirm just how horrible they are. Just goes to show what a censored, false space Instagram is these days. You'd be set upon and called a hater for even asking a question these days!

Reactions: 11
You’re an actual queen for having a few wines and spilling on Bav. Love it ! 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’ll be back with a “not feeding the trolls quote” or a gurn and a two page explanation as to how she’s focusing on her crotch fruits before school and been so busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crotch fruits 😂 I'm 100% referring to my own kids as this! Brilliant!

Although she winds me up, I genuinely do hope she's alright, its unusual for her not to post by now! 100% expecting a rant!

To be fair, it's bad enough strangers guessing about your life but I imagine she feels quite rubbish knowing there's people that actually know her coming forward saying she's a bellend!

Reactions: 5
Crotch fruits 😂 I'm 100% referring to my own kids as this! Brilliant!

Although she winds me up, I genuinely do hope she's alright, its unusual for her not to post by now! 100% expecting a rant!

To be fair, it's bad enough strangers guessing about your life but I imagine she feels quite rubbish knowing there's people that actually know her coming forward saying she's a bellend!
Was probably her brother

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it bad that I actually feel absolutely no sympathy at all for her? She knows how to behave like a decent human being, yet she actively chooses to be a sanctimonious twit to people.

So I hope while she seems to be taking a break, she really thinks about how she is towards people and actually learns something from it - ie, don’t be a bleep! 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is it bad that I actually feel absolutely no sympathy at all for her? She knows how to behave like a decent human being, yet she actively chooses to be a sanctimonious twit to people.

So I hope while she seems to be taking a break, she really thinks about how she is towards people and actually learns something from it - ie, don’t be a bleep! 💁‍♀️

This is what I never understand about people that are rude and stuff. It's not okay for us to talk about how they are and whatever, but they think it's okay for them to be rude and horrible to others? Why is it any different? They just play the victim all the time.

Reactions: 3
This is what I never understand about people that are rude and stuff. It's not okay for us to talk about how they are and whatever, but they think it's okay for them to be rude and horrible to others? Why is it any different? They just play the victim all the time.
They always talk about Karma too 😂 What utter bollocks. The taste of their own medicine is bitter 👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.