Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: Mrs Bavington #2
Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ironing and eating at the same time.....stop the world I want to get off! Try dealing with 6 patient ivs and administering drugs whilst dealing with relatives and medical bodies all at the same time in a 12hr shift and then come back to me with your bullshit multi tasking! Absolute moron! Wouldn't know hard work or just work in general if it bit her in her frumpy hagged arse!

Oh and whilst I'm at it. Take your gifted swan shit and stick that up said frumpy hagged arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she's an awkward arse who thinks about no one else but her and her precious time! It's not like she's got to rush to get to work in the morning, she has all day every day off! It's just ease of convenience she wants. Lazy to the bone. A freeloader. I know women should respect each other but I respect women who get up, dress up, and show up, to work! To not mooch off others. To not constantly beg on a social media site for freebies. To pull it all together, run a house, a family and work. We all do it. It's hard yes, but I know everything in my house, that I paid for, is mine through hard work! Not because I flogged myself on Instagram and rinsed my parents. Shame on you. Now run along and go take a picture of your ugly gurn at the gym, then a picture of your ironing, not forgetting the superstar of the pic, the gifted iron! Then a picture of some dried up dog food on a plate that you call dinner, full of the jd shit you peddle at every opportunity. God bless your husband, for marrying you! Not sure how many men would put up with your laziness.

• Haha

Myopinion

“The baby sister she never had” ... “oldest friend” ...
but didn’t get invited to the actual wedding ...
She talks complete shit.

• Haha

Instamoron

I can’t say where I know her from because then it will make me easy to identify, but I’m a bigger lady myself and I remember having a conversation with her about how well she’d done - I was considering joining sw myself! - she pretty much told me that it would take a lot of work and a lot of time to get down to her size because I was ‘so big’.
She then started being all preachy whenever it was mentioned after. Even on her ig account. She’s lost a lot of weight, I’ll give her that, but it doesn’t make her a fucking messiah like she was acting. Sure, she may have been trying to help me, but the approach was so condescending and so “I’m better than you” that it made my mind up there and then that she’s a cunt.

Also, she looks like Aileen Wuornos. Look her up

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Instamoron

I have also known Hannah previously and can confirm she really isn't very nice...she has done amazing with her weight loss but she is rude and arrogant....i would say she also now really dislikes and looks down on overweight people. Let's hope she never becomes one again!
This is what I meant earlier when I said she seems to forget how it feels to be bigger. You’ve put it much better than I did!

Couldn't even manage a couple of nights away without the parents😂

Would be perfect for the new thread title🤣
Bav looks like a serial killer, but only butternut squash will fill her... is that a lame title? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I were a man, I can think of a million other things to wank off to than a frumpy housewife with atrocious dress sense and a personality to match. Dream on love!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Karliz

VIP Member
Imagine going to softplay in this heat
Maybe nanna and Gaga should be #gifted a never off duty t shirt🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Instamoron

I’ve been watching this thread for ages and agree with you all. This woman is a cunt. From real life personal experience with her I can confirm she is everything you are all saying and more!!! She’s so nasty and so rude. Thinks she’s above everyone now because she spends her husbands money and got skinny.

• Heart
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't understand these people who've lost a lot of weight. They all think they need worshipping for losing so much but most people don't get that big in the first place. It's like most people can't lose 18 stone or whatever cos they've never got that bug in the first place. I'm more impressed by so called 'normal' loses because I can relate to them more

Big not 'bug'

I completely agree. I was once 26 stone,When I was at group, I spoke to my consultant and said I didn't want woman of the year ect when i was voted for just because I've lost 'more' weight. I didn't think it was fair on the people who had lost 3 stone for example because that's what they needed to lose. Just because I was bigger in the first place! Why should they miss out when they've tried just as hard?

Thread suggestion:
Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav and the melon balls, spends all hubbys money on constant clothes hauls

Last edited:

Lifeofastepmum

*hands up those who have ever been effected by butternut bav* for those who’ve watched mean girls 😏
As I said before I knew butternut bav. I knew her very well when she was fat and can also confirm she was an utter cunt when she was fat too, the weightloss hasn’t cause that. She’s done great to loose her weight but there was a time she would absolutely shut the idea of slimming world down and would preach weight watchers...
I can also confirm that if hubby mr bav lost his job daddy would bail her out. Daddy favours bav over the son and that is very very apparent and always has been.
Her husband used to do everything and the girl wouldn’t lift a finger, oh and she’s not so golden, she met mr bav whilst she was with another bloke and moved in with him after days

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Lifeofastepmum

Oh gosh I forgot I posted on here last night after a few too many wines 😂
I have so much tea but it would almost certainly give away my identity.
To answer a few lingering questions... her family isn’t well off just comfortable. Brother butternut is actually out of the two the one who has held down a stable job!! Her works for an opticians and has done for years. Bav did too before she got sacked 😏 one of many jobs she’s been sacked from. Which blows my mind how they help her more then brother bav seeing as he’s the one with consistent income.
She is her dad in every way shape and form minus the ability to provide for herself.
Give it time before more of us who know/knew her will start appearing, she’s more disliked then she is liked.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think a party would be fun...

Pin the tail on the Butternut...
Musical Butternuts...
Butternut and spoon race...
Pass the Butternut...

Tons of fun to be had 😂

• Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
I knew the steamer would go on holiday with her,probably got some jd seasonings and a butternut squash in her case.😂

• Haha

Moonandstars

Oh gosh I forgot I posted on here last night after a few too many wines 😂
I have so much tea but it would almost certainly give away my identity.
To answer a few lingering questions... her family isn’t well off just comfortable. Brother butternut is actually out of the two the one who has held down a stable job!! Her works for an opticians and has done for years. Bav did too before she got sacked 😏 one of many jobs she’s been sacked from. Which blows my mind how they help her more then brother bav seeing as he’s the one with consistent income.
She is her dad in every way shape and form minus the ability to provide for herself.
Give it time before more of us who know/knew her will start appearing, she’s more disliked then she is liked.
You’re an actual queen for having a few wines and spilling on Bav. Love it ! 😂🙌🏻

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She could've saved enough to get a new bathroom by now with the amount she spends. Considering she hates the bathroom so much
Why would she want to pay £22 for an eyebrow pencil anyway! You cannot moan about money when you can just drop £50 on this! I work full time and wouldn’t be able to justify this spend on eyebrow stuff.
Spend your money how you want but do not moan about being broke when you do this.🙄

Reactions: 11