Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not the first person to have said similar about her that has met her.
I saw somebody comment on a thread before about her a while back. They said they asked her for advise because they had like 12 stone to lose and all she kept saying was similar to what you've said, how it'll take so long to get down to her size and it'll be so much work They said they felt like she didn't want to help others lose loads of weight like she has and felt more put off than encouraged. As if she wanted to be something special and more people losing loads of weight would lower her attention? I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
YES!!!! This is how it made me feel. It put me off and came across as though it’d be impossible for me to do - yet she managed it ??!? She seems to forget that she was big once upon a time and it’s like she has forgotten the feelings and thoughts that come with it. The fact I even went to her for help in the first place shows that I was/am desperate to better myself, but the way she made it sound was completely discouraging.

Reactions: 6
The biggest thing I have seen her do that annoys me is when she complained about people that are doing SW at home by themselves without going to group and have asked on a post of hers how many Syns it was for whatever she posted.
And she made a post saying how if people aren't going to pay money to go to SW then why should she give out information on Syns that she can find out because she pays to go.
Now, when I first started SW, I couldn't afford to pay £5 every week to go. I did it from home because I had gone in previous years. If someone asked me now how many Syns something I posted was, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them. Most of the stuff you can Google anyway.
For an account that was supposedly created to help others to lose weight, you would think you would help rather than witch about people that can't afford it.

People may disagree with me, I just thought, especially to do a whole story/post about people not paying to go was completely wrong.

Reactions: 7
The biggest thing I have seen her do that annoys me is when she complained about people that are doing SW at home by themselves without going to group and have asked on a post of hers how many Syns it was for whatever she posted.
And she made a post saying how if people aren't going to pay money to go to SW then why should she give out information on Syns that she can find out because she pays to go.
Now, when I first started SW, I couldn't afford to pay £5 every week to go. I did it from home because I had gone in previous years. If someone asked me now how many Syns something I posted was, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them. Most of the stuff you can Google anyway.
For an account that was supposedly created to help others to lose weight, you would think you would help rather than witch about people that can't afford it.

People may disagree with me, I just thought, especially to do a whole story/post about people not paying to go was completely wrong.
Just shows her attitude to life. Be interesting to see how she would cope if her husband lost his job and they lost everything.

Reactions: 5

I was the same I went for 6 months then found I couldn't justify the £5 a week carried on at home.I think that's why they keep changing syn values hex A's and B's etc so if your not going to class or using the app you won't know the changes.
She's proud of her weightloss (rightly so) but surely she should be helping others you can't expect to follow SW and not get asked questions about it she's happy to take the gifted items pay it forward be nice😂

Just shows her attitude to life. Be interesting to see how she would cope if her husband lost his job and they lost everything.
Exactly we all have our ups but the downs can be massive in life,be thankful for what you have because all of a sudden it can all be taken away

They'd have a lot of problems if he lost his job. The house, the cars, her spending habits 😂

Reactions: 3
I have also known Hannah previously and can confirm she really isn't very nice...she has done amazing with her weight loss but she is rude and arrogant....i would say she also now really dislikes and looks down on overweight people. Let's hope she never becomes one again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have also known Hannah previously and can confirm she really isn't very nice...she has done amazing with her weight loss but she is rude and arrogant....i would say she also now really dislikes and looks down on overweight people. Let's hope she never becomes one again!
Can you spike her with blocks of lard or mars bars, the horrible witch! Hate people like this with short memories... Ok she's done well but she's still got a face like a wet weekend. Nothing special at all Aileen!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does her husband not have any idea where his money goes? She said she booked the feeding tigers as a surprise for her husband. So he works and she controls all the money?

That isn't a dig at anyone that does it that way 😂 It was more meaning her spending all his money and him not knowing because she controls his bank account 😂

Reactions: 6
Can you spike her with blocks of lard or mars bars, the horrible witch! Hate people like this with short memories... Ok she's done well but she's still got a face like a wet weekend. Nothing special at all Aileen!! 😂
I don't understand these people who've lost a lot of weight. They all think they need worshipping for losing so much but most people don't get that big in the first place. It's like most people can't lose 18 stone or whatever cos they've never got that bug in the first place. I'm more impressed by so called 'normal' loses because I can relate to them more

I don't understand these people who've lost a lot of weight. They all think they need worshipping for losing so much but most people don't get that big in the first place. It's like most people can't lose 18 stone or whatever cos they've never got that bug in the first place. I'm more impressed by so called 'normal' loses because I can relate to them more
Big not 'bug'

Big not 'bug'
I agree most of them have a massive ego problem when they get a bit of attention. The SW insta lot are the worst!

This is what I meant earlier when I said she seems to forget how it feels to be bigger. You’ve put it much better than I did!

Couldn't even manage a couple of nights away without the parents😂

Would be perfect for the new thread title🤣
Bav looks like a serial killer, but only butternut squash will fill her... is that a lame title? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what I meant earlier when I said she seems to forget how it feels to be bigger. You’ve put it much better than I did!

Bav looks like a serial killer, but only butternut squash will fill her... is that a lame title? 😂
Love it!

Reactions: 2
Look at the babysitters teeth she could eat a butternut squash cake through a letterbox

• Haha
*hands up those who have ever been effected by butternut bav* for those who’ve watched mean girls 😏
As I said before I knew butternut bav. I knew her very well when she was fat and can also confirm she was an utter bleep when she was fat too, the weightloss hasn’t cause that. She’s done great to loose her weight but there was a time she would absolutely shut the idea of slimming world down and would preach weight watchers...
I can also confirm that if hubby mr bav lost his job daddy would bail her out. Daddy favours bav over the son and that is very very apparent and always has been.
Her husband used to do everything and the girl wouldn’t lift a finger, oh and she’s not so golden, she met mr bav whilst she was with another bloke and moved in with him after days

• Wow
Reactions: 12
*hands up those who have ever been effected by butternut bav* for those who’ve watched mean girls 😏
As I said before I knew butternut bav. I knew her very well when she was fat and can also confirm she was an utter bleep when she was fat too, the weightloss hasn’t cause that. She’s done great to loose her weight but there was a time she would absolutely shut the idea of slimming world down and would preach weight watchers...
I can also confirm that if hubby mr bav lost his job daddy would bail her out. Daddy favours bav over the son and that is very very apparent and always has been.
Her husband used to do everything and the girl wouldn’t lift a finger, oh and she’s not so golden, she met mr bav whilst she was with another bloke and moved in with him after days
**Drops Mic**

• Haha
Look at the babysitters teeth she could eat a butternut squash cake through a letterbox
Which babysitter, have i missed a story?

So glad you joined this thread! 😁 I have seen her mention how she met her husband, and how she was with someone else at the time, I couldn't help wonder what he sees in her but maybe it was the thrill and now he's stuck with her 😂

You can tell the parents favour hannah over her brother which I find really sad, he's got a kid and it feels very much like they spend most of their time with her children. She posted not long since that he was going through a really rough time and was moving into a new flat and at the time I wondered why nanna and gaga wasn't buying this man and his kid a house? I doubt she cares but if that was me, and I got given a house (whilst spending all my husbands money on shite) I would feel so incredibly guilty for my brother. I doubt she feels guilt though, from what has been said she seems very ignorant and cold to people. (her poor mum needs a scooter to get around atm and she didn't bat an eye at sending the kids round for the day twice!)

Thank you for this flavoursome hot tea! What a family of cunts they are. Pappa Butternut has created a monster. I take it she's from a well off family then!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.