Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone saying Kirsty is protecting our kids 😆 I protect my own children! I don't leave it to some nobody on TT that loves the gifts piling up!
How is getting a tattoo of mouldy willlaayyy helping raise awareness? It is bullying, which makes you no better than L&B!

You're just some random woman sat on a couch screaming at anyone who has a different opinion to you, you're not the police!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually like hol she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and totally agree with what she said.

Apart from the Amber stuff (which is the only thing with actual evidence) I also don’t believe they’re grooming children. How easy would it be for someone to make a profile pretending to be L or B and add peoples children. People being under 16 and entering L’s live or gifting her is not proof of her being a groomer. That’s something out of her control.

I know for a fact that Kat talks out of her arse. Her claiming she knows it was that Laura and Lisa who shared her personal insta with Lucy. Nope look a little closer to home, there may be snakes in Lucy’s camp but there are also a few in Kirsty’s ☺
Yeah ur allowed on tiktok over 13 but cant go live till 16, they say kids are gifting lucy but its 3 points so its just a like!!
Kat talks absolute 💩 simba takes over accs ermmm no he changed his acc name to lucys mod and pretended to be her 🤣🤣🤣
So her outing the other day was lies and her darling simba cant come to her and say well kat actually i dint hack the account 🤣🤣🤣
Hol pol did talk sense but then later in the night she denied it 🤦‍♀️
And dan dont get me started on him trying to stay relevent with his boring voice, kirsty blocked him the other day he was so mad.
Kirsty thinks shes the boss and everyone shud come to her with all their "evidence"
Telling people not to Dual lucy but its ok for her chloe and misty to??? Hows that work then?? Again last nite telling toni not to dual her then misty saying come on b***h dual me and chloe! They all need to chill watch some tv and have some family time. Kirstys minging tattoo says it all making a mockery out of proper victims!!
Alot will be triggered by what they do imagine a victim seeing merch with their abusers face on! And people that are meant to support the victim!
All poppycock 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah ur allowed on tiktok over 13 but cant go live till 16, they say kids are gifting lucy but its 3 points so its just a like!!
Kat talks absolute 💩 simba takes over accs ermmm no he changed his acc name to lucys mod and pretended to be her 🤣🤣🤣
So her outing the other day was lies and her darling simba cant come to her and say well kat actually i dint hack the account 🤣🤣🤣
Hol pol did talk sense but then later in the night she denied it 🤦‍♀️
And dan dont get me started on him trying to stay relevent with his boring voice, kirsty blocked him the other day he was so mad.
Kirsty thinks shes the boss and everyone shud come to her with all their "evidence"
Telling people not to Dual lucy but its ok for her chloe and misty to??? Hows that work then?? Again last nite telling toni not to dual her then misty saying come on b***h dual me and chloe! They all need to chill watch some tv and have some family time. Kirstys minging tattoo says it all making a mockery out of proper victims!!
Alot will be triggered by what they do imagine a victim seeing merch with their abusers face on! And people that are meant to support the victim!
All poppycock 🤣🤣
hols definitely just worried that she’ll get some backlash from saying the truth but it’s very obvious that she doesn’t agree with what’s happening.

yeah I totally agree! Imagine being allegedly abused by someone and then you see people getting tattoos and making merch out of the whole thing! It’s absolute madness

Everyone saying Kirsty is protecting our kids 😆 I protect my own children! I don't leave it to some nobody on TT that loves the gifts piling up!
How is getting a tattoo of mouldy willlaayyy helping raise awareness? It is bullying, which makes you no better than L&B!

You're just some random woman sat on a couch screaming at anyone who has a different opinion to you, you're not the police!!
Oi this exactly! I protect my own kids. And she definitely can’t even protect her own letting them be exposed to smoke and laziness, and on top of all that the random people on social media that support her and her lives. Honestly it must be so embarrassing for her kids to know their mum is posted everywhere and sells nudes online. That’s far from protecting your own kids let alone others

Reactions: 6
Protect our kids? She can’t even protect her own the bleeping waffle. Everyone’s too scared to say anything incase they get hate (which they will because everyone admires kirsty and would kill for her). The embarrassment of a woman her age acting the way she does, especially on live for thousands to see. EEEEEK .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Protect our kids? She can’t even protect her own the bleeping waffle. Everyone’s too scared to say anything incase they get hate (which they will because everyone admires kirsty and would kill for her). The embarrassment of a woman her age acting the way she does, especially on live for thousands to see. EEEEEK .
This is why everyone is coming to this thread now they know about it. Because they can actually say something and state what everyone is thinking without getting the hate.

Reactions: 8
I love this thread, finally people that actually use their own heads to voice their own opinions and not be slated. Its not about sticking up for L&B its about whats right and bullying. Anyone that looks at them can see they have problems, they both went to special needs schools, and her family saying nowt wrong so why send her to that school?? Saying she only gets PIP cos she dint have a face to face ermmm i think she would get more if they seen her. Kirsty can get a job sat down but then again she dances round kitchen in the shorts that are being swollowed up by her growler! So she can work anywhere. Lazyitis is what she has! Sitting in the same vest top for days! Bet her house stinks, barking orders at her kids!

• Heart
This is why everyone is coming to this thread now they know about it. Because they can actually say something and state what everyone is thinking without getting the hate.
This is exactly it! You cannot say your own opinions without her hun bot followers ripping in to you! Or getting blocked straight up! Then the fear that if you do speak up they'll go hunting for pictures, names, addresses etc to dox in their lives. At least here you can state your views etc without the fear of the above!

I really want one of her followers to show exactly where Kirsty has helped protect any children! I certainly wouldn't rely on a stranger looking out for my kids! The followers just love the drama!

Saying she deserves a medal, for what? Being a lazy cow that sits on a couch, screaming like a banshee. 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love this thread, finally people that actually use their own heads to voice their own opinions and not be slated. Its not about sticking up for L&B its about whats right and bullying. Anyone that looks at them can see they have problems, they both went to special needs schools, and her family saying nowt wrong so why send her to that school?? Saying she only gets PIP cos she dint have a face to face ermmm i think she would get more if they seen her. Kirsty can get a job sat down but then again she dances round kitchen in the shorts that are being swollowed up by her growler! So she can work anywhere. Lazyitis is what she has! Sitting in the same vest top for days! Bet her house stinks, barking orders at her kids!
L&B 100% have special needs, it’s very clear. PIP isn’t an easy thing to get anyone that’s applied would know that.

Reactions: 8
L&B 100% have special needs, it’s very clear. PIP isn’t an easy thing to get anyone that’s applied would know that.
Honestly at this point that are all as bad as each other. They say “we have Proof” show it then. Not something you heard from someone else and your just jumping on the band wagon.

Reactions: 4
Honestly at this point that are all as bad as each other. They say “we have Proof” show it then. Not something you heard from someone else and your just jumping on the band wagon.
the “proof” they have is underage kids following Lucy or watching her lives 😂 would that hold up in court? No it would not. You know what would hold up on court, all of the bullying L&B have gone through which is very well documented. Silly people 🤦🏼‍♀️

the “proof” they have is underage kids following Lucy or watching her lives 😂 would that hold up in court? No it would not. You know what would hold up on court, all of the bullying L&B have gone through which is very well documented. Silly people 🤦🏼‍♀️
And they can’t even deny it now they have it tatted all over their bodies 🥴😂

• Haha
If she was a half decent parent herself then she would know kids go on TT on an evening and weekends, when she's on her rest days 😆

• Haha
Hi Bea 👋

Firstly, the only people that could potentially be triggered by that tattoo is the victims you all refer to.

I’m sure if you knew who we were all of our personal details would be all over TT by now because that’s how you all work.

I hope you see the light one day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Point proven! Because we have an opinion on Kirsty we're Lucy supporters 🤦🏾‍♀️ have they seriously not got anything else to come back with. Their group is exactly like this only it's on FB!
They have absolutely no idea or they would be posting names or inboxing us 🙄🤣 try harder. Your doing the exact same thing but on Facebook. 😂

The only use they have is showing kids how you end up if you don't do well at school and don't get a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.