Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching that live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doxing the cats and everyone quoting cats lives matter…
Seriously how old is she 🙄
Where did she pop up from? Who even is she 🤣
Misty is from the fb group she been in the background for ages she actually alright but now been dragged into the whole team kirsty rubbish just like the whole captain crunch and jake did and they soon turned on kirsty when seeing her for the real bully she is u can't say anything different to kirsty if not you get Verbal abuse

Reactions: 4
Misty is from the fb group she been in the background for ages she actually alright but now been dragged into the whole team kirsty rubbish just like the whole captain crunch and jake did and they soon turned on kirsty when seeing her for the real bully she is u can't say anything different to kirsty if not you get Verbal abuse
Ahh I see.. give it time Misty will follow the rest and there will be someone else sat in the box 🙄

At least it’s a day off today for them 😂 it’s like their job ffs!

Reactions: 2
It’s all just really strange now. If lucy was to actually disappear off of tik tok they would soon be asking when she’s next online or trying to get her out the wood work for entertainment. Half the people on that Facebook group are there for drama not for the reason of getting them off social media and Kirsty is only “running” all this because it gives her attention, which by selling her dirty clam packet we all know she craves. protecting kids? But can’t protect her own? Nah don’t sit right with me

Reactions: 9
It’s all just really strange now. If lucy was to actually disappear off of tik tok they would soon be asking when she’s next online or trying to get her out the wood work for entertainment. Half the people on that Facebook group are there for drama not for the reason of getting them off social media and Kirsty is only “running” all this because it gives her attention, which by selling her dirty clam packet we all know she craves. protecting kids? But can’t protect her own? Nah don’t sit right with me
I see a few other ppl calling Lucy out and Kirsty doesn’t like it as that’s her ‘job’ ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think if tt didn’t have gifts she would be doing it.. and if she says she’s not about the gifts then why doesn’t she turn them off xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see a few other ppl calling Lucy out and Kirsty doesn’t like it as that’s her ‘job’ ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think if tt didn’t have gifts she would be doing it.. and if she says she’s not about the gifts then why doesn’t she turn them off xx
Exactly that! She acts like it’s her job because she actually thinks it is now. Hence why she takes money and gifts as badly as Lucy does. Only difference is she doesn’t need to beg for it because the idiot “fans” will just pass it over no questions asked. Also she takes weekends off? 🤣 I forgot you can only “protect” kids mon-fri 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the wish list but lucy having one was so wrong hang on love you got 1 in ya link tree I don't agree with lucy n bry bry but it's all become 1 tit show cos of kirsty before kirsty come along it was all being dealt with off the app and nothing shared on tt now she even played the police phone call which I thought you wasn't allowed to due to data protection laws

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell look at what I've missed in 2 days 😳 Those tattoos though 🤢🤣 This really is turning in to a tit show 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell look at what I've missed in 2 days 😳 Those tattoos though 🤢🤣 This really is turning in to a tit show 🍿
It really is. And they are loving posting our comments on the fb group make sure we all smile and wave for them 👋🏼 🤣

• Haha
Love this post!! Kirsty is the biggest bully! Kat comes with receipts that aint true!
Misty is an admin of the fbook group that is getting all "evidence" but screaming and shouting she used to be lucys mod cindy also under the name of cupcake.
Chloe in court for malicious communication.
When lucy is off they are all asking where she is, kirsty just wants them off tik tok, in her words " i dont care about other apps i just want them off here" raising awareness by bum by dressing as her?? So they think they are groomers but dress up as her, make merch with lucy and bryans face on. How they thinking of victims then?? They are all out for money, turn gifts off if you wasnt bothered?? Christmas saying she had no money for presents for the kids but sits smoking fags all day and pays 50 for a tattoo!! She was saying the kids have only had 50 quid this year cos we cant afford it all. She aint gonna get a job with that on her arm!!! Pure bully she is. Oh and chloe getting the same on 2nd feb!! Kat will be next! Her evidence is as useful as monopoly money!
Sunday morning rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is kirsty evidence is all 2nd hand evidence it's stuff passed to her from others half of it ends up being wrong.
Look at the court dates the names was of knew people in that area for pretty crime but no lucy has still been to court via zoom that day but lucy was on Instagram at this so called time talking to someone

I love how people on that Facebook group are saying tattle is full of trolls 😂😂 that Facebook group was made to troll two people! When Kirsty and co talk about L&B it’s “raising awareness” but when we talk about their beloved Kirsty it’s trolling? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

The way they dox people (with little to no evidence) is disgusting! Everything they do is from hearsay or something Kat has randomly pulled out of her arse. They know what’ll happen to these people as soon as they share their info.

Reactions: 11
I love how people on that Facebook group are saying tattle is full of trolls 😂😂 that Facebook group was made to troll two people! When Kirsty and co talk about L&B it’s “raising awareness” but when we talk about their beloved Kirsty it’s trolling? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

The way they dox people (with little to no evidence) is disgusting! Everything they do is from hearsay or something Kat has randomly pulled out of her arse. They know what’ll happen to these people as soon as they share their info.
Yes they often doxx the wrong person as well with all their information
They need to go out and get a job instead of sitting on tt all day every day smoking and screaming at everybody who dares have a difference of opinion.

Kats bestie simba even lied about accs he has taken when he clearly hasnt , her outing people last week again was a bunch of lies!!
They dox innocent people! But hate it done to them.
Its all turned into a hate campaign not awareness.
And everyone has turned into detectives. 🤣🤣🤣

Simba was literally 16 when they all started started talking to him but if Lucy even duels a 16 year old they say that’s proof of her being a n*once 🧐🤷🏼‍♀️

Simba was literally 16 when they all started started talking to him but if Lucy even duels a 16 year old they say that’s proof of her being a n*once 🧐🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep they are all allowed to do it. His mouth is vile!! Kirsty has underage in her lives and following that insta page, kids in uniform on it. And its public so any kid can see! Contradicting themselves constantly!!
Sat on lives acting high and mighty. Without lucy they wouldnt have the accs they have. People follow for drama.
Anyone with a brain can see all thats going on the rest of them are sheep that wont say no to kirsty and gang!
Cos they all go looking for info to dox anyone that goes against them

Reactions: 1
Yep they are all allowed to do it. His mouth is vile!! Kirsty has underage in her lives and following that insta page, kids in uniform on it. And its public so any kid can see! Contradicting themselves constantly!!
Sat on lives acting high and mighty. Without lucy they wouldnt have the accs they have. People follow for drama.
Anyone with a brain can see all thats going on the rest of them are sheep that wont say no to kirsty and gang!
Cos they all go looking for info to dox anyone that goes against them
I don’t think simba realises how much the way he’s acting now will mess with his adult life. People like Kirsty etc they don’t care because it’s not like they have a job or anything to lose. Everything he’s said/ done will catch up with him later in life.

Nobody wants to stand up and say what they really think because they’ll be called a n*once supporter. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Iv noticed kirsty Ignores simba now he was in her live the other day saying box me she didn't even say hello to him again she only really got knew cos of simba and going live with him

Reactions: 3
Love this post!! Kirsty is the biggest bully! Kat comes with receipts that aint true!
Misty is an admin of the fbook group that is getting all "evidence" but screaming and shouting she used to be lucys mod cindy also under the name of cupcake.
Chloe in court for malicious communication.
When lucy is off they are all asking where she is, kirsty just wants them off tik tok, in her words " i dont care about other apps i just want them off here" raising awareness by bum by dressing as her?? So they think they are groomers but dress up as her, make merch with lucy and bryans face on. How they thinking of victims then?? They are all out for money, turn gifts off if you wasnt bothered?? Christmas saying she had no money for presents for the kids but sits smoking fags all day and pays 50 for a tattoo!! She was saying the kids have only had 50 quid this year cos we cant afford it all. She aint gonna get a job with that on her arm!!! Pure bully she is. Oh and chloe getting the same on 2nd feb!! Kat will be next! Her evidence is as useful as monopoly money!
Sunday morning rant over 🤣🤣🤣
This absolutely hits the nail on the head.

If Kirsty and others truly had the so called alleged victims in the forefront of their mind, how they possibly be advocating making a laugh and joke about it by encouraging the stickers, mugs, hoodies, tattoos etc all referencing L&B. How would that make an actual victim feel?

They eat up any claims of L&Bs wrong doing and instantly regurgitate it as factual, I recall that Ttv Meathead Pete claiming he worked for the social, supposedly linked to victims of L&B, he had to deal with at least 6 cases for them, when challenged by someone who apparently knew him, he disappeared off of TikTok as he clearly does not bloody work for social and just wanted 5 minutes of attention.

Their bubble will be burst soon enough.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.