Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEY FACEBOOK GROUP. JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW NOT ONE OF US IN THIS THREAD ARE ponce SUPPORTERS. we are just kindly letting you all know Kirsty and everyone else on that group are as bad as each other the time you have to spend watching endless lives of her ruining her kids life’s and posting pictures of her dirty clam packet for money is actually more time than we spend commenting 30s of our time AH THANKYOU 💃🏼😌
Clam packet 🤣🤣 i hate the word n***e so ponce is better 😊😊

Reactions: 2
Clam packet 🤣🤣 i hate the word n***e so ponce is better 😊😊
I mean tbf it sounds so much better. Next thread should be called
Kirsty Mathews - ponce supporter, sells her packet fb fans can’t hack it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else on this thread pretend to support Kirsty and the wacky backy cult? I know everyone on the Facebook group is reading this now and everyone here is anonymous so I am interested to see how many there are? I know of 1 person on here so far that is actually in their close knit group and is “friends” with them all portraying to support and it made me laugh because they go on about rogue mods so think this is karma serving them a slice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else on this thread pretend to support Kirsty and the wacky backy cult? I know everyone on the Facebook group is reading this now and everyone here is anonymous so I am interested to see how many there are? I know of 1 person on here so far that is actually in their close knit group and is “friends” with them all portraying to support and it made me laugh because they go on about rogue mods so think this is karma serving them a slice 🤣
Personally I’ve never pretended to support and never will. I have followed this situation for a long time though. I do know a few people that do though and I think they’d be very surprised if they found out who 😂

Reactions: 6
I don't support any of them! They're all immature wrong uns. They love clout and gifts. I guarantee they don't even think twice about their 'Loyal Fans' 🤦🏾‍♀️ the pick me comments in her live are so cringe and desperate.

Reactions: 4
think theres about 5-6 new people since they posted it on the group. myself included , and 2 of us are VERY close to the group that I know of .so the jokes are definitely on them now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so pleased that people can really see Kirsty for who and what she is. I have been watching her for the last few months after a well known tiktoker gave her a mention in their live. At first, I was pleased that someone was raising awareness of "paedophiles" on social media apps.

As time has gone on, this woman has become an embarrassment to her family and the wider public. She is nothing but a bully. She isn't raising awareness of paedophiles anymore. She constantly doxxes b&l personal information. She slags them off left right and centre. It's all become too much.

She has the cheek to say about Lucy and her appearance but should really look in the mirror herself. The reflection certainly isn't a pretty sight. I watched a live a little while ago where one of the kids was giving her lip at bedtime. She shouted at them just as she shouts at Lucy. Feel sorry for the kids in having to live with a person who is nothing but a bully.

She sits around all day and has nothing better to do than sit on live, claim she knows everything about B & L and is the cause of all the trolling that Lucy gets. She is a vile woman and I won't sit there and watch her anymore. I haven't got time for people who bully others.

Kirsty claims to know that the Amber case is true as she has seen evidence. This however is a historic crime. What evidence has she actually seen? She wasn't there when the so called offence took place, was she? I have had a feeling for a little while that something isn't right about all of this. That Lucy & Bryan are being made to look like the criminals when in fact they are victims of such hate and bullying.

It's no wonder why Bryan says the things that he does when they have had to put up with all of this for a year. Kirsty is just a bully and I sincerely hope that more people will open their eyes to what type of person she really is.

As for Chloe, Kinky Kat & Misty, they are all as bad as one another. Foul loud mouth women!

Reactions: 12
Nope never supported i go on for a laugh at some of the things said and knowing they have someone feeding false info on purpose. I hate bullying. Grown women doing all this and without lucy what they gonna do all the haters have either took accs from lucy or named their accs after lucy!
Kirstys main was taken from lucy so if lucy is doing all the grooming surely they wud see it on the acc they took??

That was created to doxx and bully! Even the admins dox people 😂 it turned out this one wasn’t involved with L at all but the posts still up
Misty is actually one of lucys old mods cindy, she was also known as cupcake and was friends with lisa, misty has been friends with lucy till she was called out for being a rogue mod.
She then turned to kirsty.
Again all she does is scream and shout!! Vile words and wants lucy to dual but no one else is allowed to as it makes lucy a victim so how does her dualing make any difference???
They are all middle aged women bored in the day and missing jezza

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nope never supported i go on for a laugh at some of the things said and knowing they have someone feeding false info on purpose. I hate bullying. Grown women doing all this and without lucy what they gonna do all the haters have either took accs from lucy or named their accs after lucy!
Kirstys main was taken from lucy so if lucy is doing all the grooming surely they wud see it on the acc they took??

Misty is actually one of lucys old mods cindy, she was also known as cupcake and was friends with lisa, misty has been friends with lucy till she was called out for being a rogue mod.
Again all she does is scream and shout!! Vile words and wants lucy to dual but no one else is allowed to as it makes lucy a victim so how does her dualing make any difference???
When they all get bored of lucy and realise they are all actually doing more damage than good (police literally ask people NOT TO GET INVOLVED) because it could ruin any case they have against someone. Then they will all move onto someone new. I reackon that Nona is next in the firing line tbh…

All of Lucy’s old mods seem to crawl to Kirsty. Probably because they’ve seen the bullying Lucy experiences and they don’t want it to happen to them.

Reactions: 4
That was created to doxx and bully! Even the admins dox people 😂 it turned out this one wasn’t involved with L at all but the posts still up
They've 'unmasked' so many people incorrectly. The hate people receive of the back of them telling the crazy followers who is behind whatever account is really bad. So many innocent people have had their names ripped through the mud.

And they have the audacity to call people on this site bullies! If seeing past Kirstys tit performance of being super woman makes me a bully then whatever! The thing that worries me as well is people thanking her for protecting their kids! If you can't protect your own children you're clearly doing something wrong!

Reactions: 5
When they all get bored of lucy and realise they are all actually doing more damage than good (police literally ask people NOT TO GET INVOLVED) because it could ruin any case they have against someone. Then they will all move onto someone new. I reackon that Nona is next in the firing line tbh…
Yeah they’ll definitely look for someone else and I imagine Nona is a likely target.

• Sad
Yeah they’ll definitely look for someone else and I imagine Nona is a likely target.
I noticed Nona has already been started on, also you are probably right because everyone they target is younger than them and has some sort of learning disability or mental health problem, everyone they pick on has been through some sort of trauma or loss for example Lucy lost her mum, Nona lost her mum, jo lost her son, and they always use the trauma to bully, I’d say Nona fits their criteria pretty well

Because they are bullies and they pray on people vulnerable and Nona definitely is. I don’t like her either tbh but i still wouldn’t agree with it. Only difference is I actually don’t think Nona would care 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Because they are bullies and they pray on people vulnerable and Nona definitely is. I don’t like her either tbh but i still wouldn’t agree with it. Only difference is I actually don’t think Nona would care 🙄😂
Never heard on nona

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.