Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your kids misbehave, show them a vid of kirsty sat there smoking and swearing at them boys and say if you carry on you will go live there. Guarentee the kids will be good as gold from then on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the fbook group was not a bullying platform just factual info??
So we aint allowed to use our own minds from what we see on tt.
Kirsty and her bunch of monkeys dox left right and center!! Its them that start the hate on innocent people if its about just getting lucy off the app why go for people that have a diff opinion?? Why dox their info when they have done nothing to anyone??
Its cos they cant dox lucy anymore as its all out there, they say about the neighbours being safe but have laughed when people have been or done things at the flat, sent things to the flat, hows that raising awareness??
Maybe they need a dictionary to see what awareness means???

Reactions: 4
Jo coffee or whatever her name is lost her son a few years ago, I was watching a live the other day with jo and Kirsty and Kirsty was shouting I’ll dog your dead son up and post his corpse through your door, then she said she would dig him up, cremate his limbs and smoke them in a joint. Those comments are the most sickening, vile, disgusting comments I have ever heard. I have literally never seen such a disgraceful person, how anyone supports her is absolutely beyond me. Jo spoke out against them and someone inboxed her daughter and caused a family rift, the whole situation they have going on is mind blowing, it’s a cult.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So because there’s been a post about Kirsty, that makes us Lucy supporters? 🤣🤣 I have never ever been a Lucy supporter she’s an oxygen thief 😡🤣

• Haha
So because there’s been a post about Kirsty, that makes us Lucy supporters? 🤣🤣 I have never ever been a Lucy supporter she’s an oxygen thief 😡🤣
Anything that goes against what they say makes you a n*nce or a n*nce supporter 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Jo coffee or whatever her name is lost her son a few years ago, I was watching a live the other day with jo and Kirsty and Kirsty was shouting I’ll dog your dead son up and post his corpse through your door, then she said she would dig him up, cremate his limbs and smoke them in a joint. Those comments are the most sickening, vile, disgusting comments I have ever heard. I have literally never seen such a disgraceful person, how anyone supports her is absolutely beyond me. Jo spoke out against them and someone inboxed her daughter and caused a family rift, the whole situation they have going on is mind blowing, it’s a cult.
I feel sorry for jo, poor woman lost her son and just misses him even if it was years ago its still her son.
Yes she has a drink and talks some 💩 but at heart shes just missin her son. Troy has gone for her so bad.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for jo, poor woman lost her son and just misses him even if it was years ago its still her son.
Yes she has a drink and talks some 💩 but at heart shes just missin her son. Troy has gone for her so bad.
yeah I think it’s all been really triggering for her which is what has led to her saying/doing the things she’s done.

I used to think Troy was alright and seemed to have a good sense of humour but the way he goes for people is horrible and unnecessary.

But its fine for them to post other peoples photos all over tt n fb double standards at its finest
Kirsty put them pictures on there and then happily promoted it on live. Telling people the name of the insta acc etc. she is loving the attention of it

Reactions: 2
HEY FACEBOOK GROUP. JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW NOT ONE OF US IN THIS THREAD ARE NONCE SUPPORTERS. we are just kindly letting you all know Kirsty and everyone else on that group are as bad as each other the time you have to spend watching endless lives of her ruining her kids life’s and posting pictures of her dirty clam packet for money is actually more time than we spend commenting 30s of our time AH THANKYOU 💃🏼😌

Reactions: 13
Saying Kirsty didn't give permission to use them photos 😅😅😆 they were posted to a open online platform. You lost the rights to them the minute they were posted!

But they're happy for Kirsty etc to post other peoples pictures. The hypocrisy is strong in them 😆🤦🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
HEY FACEBOOK GROUP. JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW NOT ONE OF US IN THIS THREAD ARE ponce SUPPORTERS. we are just kindly letting you all know Kirsty and everyone else on that group are as bad as each other the time you have to spend watching endless lives of her ruining her kids life’s and posting pictures of her dirty clam packet for money is actually more time than we spend commenting 30s of our time AH THANKYOU 💃🏼😌
Thanks to Auto correct that spelt ponce supporters which is actually also fitting for the ponces so. 🥴😂

• Haha
Kirsty put them pictures on there and then happily promoted it on live. Telling people the name of the insta acc etc. she is loving the attention of it
Don’t understand in what world she thinks it’s ok to go on about raising awareness, protecting children and outing ponces and then sits on live on an forum full of kids promoting her spicy accounts 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.