Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found it bizarre that middle aged women changed their photos to team simba 😂 imagine the uproar if Lucy did something like that

Reactions: 7
That poor Paige was doxxed and abused so bad and then it turns out they had the wrong person.
It’s gone from wanting them off the app to now being a toxic witch hunt.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That poor Paige was doxxed and abused so bad and then it turns out they had the wrong person.
It’s gone from wanting them off the app to now being a toxic witch hunt.
that was terrible wasn’t it! They knew that would happen and I reckon they get a bit of a buzz off of the “power” they have to do that to someone.

Reactions: 1
May I just add it's refreshing to see a group of like minded people on here who see past the bullshit and haven't just jumped on pointless, bullying bandwagon. 👏

Reactions: 14
May I just add it's refreshing to see a group of like minded people on here who see past the bullshit and haven't just jumped on pointless, bullying bandwagon. 👏
hopefully some people from that group will have a read of this thread and come to their senses 🤞🏻

anyone that supports Kirsty and co are bully supporters.

Reactions: 3
hopefully some people from that group will have a read of this thread and come to their senses 🤞🏻

anyone that supports Kirsty and co are bully supporters.
They are saying on the group we have nothing better to do yet they are literally in the same sort of group it’s just on Facebook 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are saying on the group we have nothing better to do yet they are literally in the same sort of group it’s just on Facebook 😂
Im waiting for them all to come n join 😂 how dare anyone say something bad about their legend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im waiting for them all to come n join 😂 how dare anyone say something bad about their legend 😂
They will post ‘we have a snake in the group’ yet doing that most people from the group will come here and comment so it will be full of ‘snakes’ 🤣 so many have already joined tattle because of it.

Kirsty, Chloe and Kat are the vermin 😂😂😂

well actually we’re “raising awareness” 😂
Awareness that Kirsty isn’t actually doing this “to get them off the app” because if they do she won’t have a ‘job’ anymore 😂

I think a lot of people are already seeing past the bs that Kirsty says
She’s just as bad. She literally smokes in the same room as her kids and argues with them on live 🥴 let’s not forget she also sells her body for “gifts” 😉

Awareness that Kirsty isn’t actually doing this “to get them off the app” because if they do she won’t have a ‘job’ anymore 😂
I love it when she says shes “taking a day off”or “takes weekends off”😂😂😂😂

• Haha
That’s what I said! I didn’t realise protecting kids was only on mon-fri and they are safe all weekend 😂
oh yeah you can only protect kids during business hours and when people are regularly gifting

• Heart
I love it when she says shes “taking a day off”or “takes weekends off”😂😂😂😂
Yeah cos L&B only supposidly nonce on kids in the week lol honestly she is stupid

They all need to get off and stop leave it to the police, all these "victims" that never ever prove to be true. They jump on any accusation and i think alot are seeing this now. Hol pol even said it the other night about it all being made up except the amber stuff she said people wont go against kirsty cos of the hate. She said she dunt believe bryan has done anything or lucy. Lets face it they always in that flat!! Also how do we know its b or l adding kids? No actual proof its not kids adding them? Never seen any grooming convos! But its ok cos detective kirsty and pc kat pc misty have the case wrapped up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Yeah cos L&B only supposidly ponce on kids in the week lol honestly she is stupid

They all need to get off and stop leave it to the police, all these "victims" that never ever prove to be true. They jump on any accusation and i think alot are seeing this now. Hol pol even said it the other night about it all being made up except the amber stuff she said people wont go against kirsty cos of the hate. She said she dunt believe bryan has done anything or lucy. Lets face it they always in that flat!! Also how do we know its b or l adding kids? No actual proof its not kids adding them? Never seen any grooming convos! But its ok cos detective kirsty and pc kat pc misty have the case wrapped up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I actually like hol she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and totally agree with what she said.

Apart from the Amber stuff (which is the only thing with actual evidence) I also don’t believe they’re grooming children. How easy would it be for someone to make a profile pretending to be L or B and add peoples children. People being under 16 and entering L’s live or gifting her is not proof of her being a groomer. That’s something out of her control.

I know for a fact that Kat talks out of her arse. Her claiming she knows it was that Laura and Lisa who shared her personal insta with Lucy. Nope look a little closer to home, there may be snakes in Lucy’s camp but there are also a few in Kirsty’s ☺

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.