Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always been a bully I remember before all this lucy stuff she was sacked from her job cos something she said or did on social media and way she talks about being an ex hooker with kids in the room and lighting up a cig every 5 mins

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs those tattoos are ridiculous, rank and badly find ! Wtf duck would you want a n*nice related words permanently on your skin 😫
I might pop into the local tattooists next week and ask for the words ‘now then now then’ with a cigar underneath 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't stand her. Screams on lives. boob hanging over her sofa arm.going on like she's some queen.idiots who support her and say she's some hero 🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone else on the Lucy fb group? Seems it’s what Kirsty says goes 🙄. All this about Lucy being made to stay off live by the police is a load of crap just like the arrests, evictions and whatever else.
Yep if you don't agree with them you are a nonce supporter apparently

Reactions: 2
That's exactly it it's nice someone can see what I mean I got blocked the other day when I asked if she had proof that they had done anything.
I asked for proof on somthing and got kicked from the fb group lol.
Kirsty knows all tho eh lol

Reactions: 3
Still a cam girl I see 🤢

🤢
Could u imagine paying to see her live then up pops those teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️
hopefully shes saving all the gift money for a new set of nashers 🤣🤣

hey sweet cheeks if your in here, have a little bit of your own medicine.. giving it constantly to others😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came across this thread… via the fb page 🤪
Wow wow wow!! Why on earth would anyone get that saying tattooed on yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the LBC Lucy’s blocked crew 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t not agree with anything L&B do
But everyday except weekends is the Kirsty show waiting for someone to give fresh info on l&b so she and her ‘crew’ can go in on them…

it’s not raising awareness at all
What’s shes doing daily is bullying!!
And her new crew member chloee 🤦🏻‍♀️

it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour Amd I’m sure Tomorrow morning when her live kicks off tattle will be the subject and we’re all be called into the’box’ 🤣🤣🤣

hey babes if your reading this
Stop the daily tit and go spread some positivity
Snap the fb group too🤣🤣
Isn't choleup court for somthing to do with L&B?
Kirsty and her crew are making a fortune on the back of using Lucy's name lol

just seen some post saying if anyone sees lucy live they have to message kirsty about it 😂😂😂 why exactly? cos PC black tooth is on the case of course. lucy is a nob but i find it hilarious that kirsty is absolutely raging at lucy still being on tiktok, and lucy's just sat on live not saying a word and still gets over 1k viewers. kirsty & co would be duck all without lucy, but sadly they will never ever realise that. they actually think their opinion matters and that they're doing something good, it's sad really, if they went outside and touched some grass it might sink in how pathetic they are.
as for that chloe girl she goes live with, i'm sorry but i am speechless that she has the audacity to talk about anyone's looks. that's all i'll say on that front 😂😂🤭
Pc black tooth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wont be long before it's kitty's turn
Let’s hope so. Kirsty is the worst of them all. She is disgusting. How she can sit and sl@g someone else off about their weight and appearance is laughable. She isn’t exactly a size 8 oil painting now is she

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope so. Kirsty is the worst of them all. She is disgusting. How she can sit and sl@g someone else off about their weight and appearance is laughable. She isn’t exactly a size 8 oil painting now is she
I know.cant stand her she loves the sound of her own voice.
She needs to use the gift money for bras lol you seen her videos where she's doing videos standing up boobs all over the show lol

• Haha
£50 for a tattoo which she could have put towards getting her teeth sorted out🥴 Just don’t understand why you would want to be reminded of a nonce everyday by getting that permanently on your arm, plus that wouldn’t look very good for future jobs would it

Ohhh is she they’ve kept that one quiet 🤫
Cannot stand her it’s like she’s the boss 🤣🤣
I’m sure she’s related to Kirsty…
What’s happened to all the others who used to sit in her box? Maybe they’ve all realised it’s constantly bullying

Reactions: 1
What is that misty all about aswell sounds like she's got major anger issues shouting and screaming at the end of every sentence

Pair of em just sit there all day n way they yell at their dogs n u hear kids in background it's like why not go spend time with them no let's sit on app 5 mornings n nights n kirsty just puts up info from others she not done any of the digging all her minions do it and even dox the wrong paige girl apparently thanks to that kat

So i joined this lucy fb group, as im a sucker for gossip and came across this Kirsty merch 🤣🤣
As if the manleys sweatshirts were bad enough you can now order these 🤦‍♂️View attachment 1008283
Bet they stink of fags and monster

What is that misty all about aswell sounds like she's got major anger issues shouting and screaming at the end of every sentence
Misty was going nuts the other day because Lucy doxed her cats, she was threatening to kill them (L&B not the cats)

Bet they stink of fags and monster

Misty was going nuts the other day because Lucy doxed her cats, she was threatening to kill them (L&B not the cats)
I was watching that live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doxing the cats and everyone quoting cats lives matter…
Seriously how old is she 🙄
Where did she pop up from? Who even is she 🤣

• Haha
I was watching that live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doxing the cats and everyone quoting cats lives matter…
Seriously how old is she 🙄
Where did she pop up from? Who even is she 🤣
I was crying with laughter 😂😂 Lucy also doxed her job and she was more pissed off about the cats 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.