Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i joined this lucy fb group, as im a sucker for gossip and came across this Kirsty merch 🤣🤣
As if the manleys sweatshirts were bad enough you can now order these 🤦‍♂️
IMG_20220122_214006.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How sad can “grown ups” get. Absolute complete and untter embarrassments the lot of them. Great role models to their kids

Reactions: 7
I have so much second hand embarrassment who would get that tattooed or buy that hoodie 😂😂 what happened to leave L&B alone and not making them victims it’ll jeopardise the “case”? Kirsty has been vile tonight and just showed everyone again that she’s a big bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have so much second hand embarrassment who would get that tattooed or buy that hoodie 😂😂 what happened to leave L&B alone and not making them victims it’ll jeopardise the “case”? Kirsty has been vile tonight and just showed everyone again that she’s a big bully.
Just doesn’t make any sense . She is just giving them more airtime every time she mentions them 😏

Reactions: 2
But yet to all the sheep that follow her Kirsty can do no wrong 🤣

Just doesn’t make any sense . She is just giving them more airtime every time she mentions them 😏
Its just insane 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally nothing is gonna come out of all this apart from hopefully Kirsty and co getting into trouble for the constant bullying.

has anyone watched that jo coffee? (I think her names josieeee now) She’s a bit odd and has done some strange things but she speaks to much sense when it comes to Kirsty, simba etc.

Reactions: 5
Its just insane 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally nothing is gonna come out of all this apart from hopefully Kirsty and co getting into trouble for the constant bullying.

has anyone watched that jo coffee? (I think her names josieeee now) She’s a bit odd and has done some strange things but she speaks to much sense when it comes to Kirsty, simba etc.
I actually kind of like jo. I know most of the time she is drunk but she sees through all the rubbish that Kirsty and simba etc chat

Reactions: 1
I actually kind of like jo. I know most of the time she is drunk but she sees through all the rubbish that Kirsty and simba etc chat
yeah at first I wasn’t a fan but now I definitely agree with most of what she says and that’ll be why Kirsty, Troy etc don’t like her.

Reactions: 4
yeah at first I wasn’t a fan but now I definitely agree with most of what she says and that’ll be why Kirsty, Troy etc don’t like her.
To be fair they all get triggered and start screaming any time someone doesn’t agree with what they are saying 🙄 it’s all getting very boring now. They are supposed to be adults. They need to grow up and go and get jobs so they are not sat on tt all day every day spouting the same rubbish

Reactions: 5
Just came across this thread… via the fb page 🤪
Wow wow wow!! Why on earth would anyone get that saying tattooed on yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the LBC Lucy’s blocked crew 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t not agree with anything L&B do
But everyday except weekends is the Kirsty show waiting for someone to give fresh info on l&b so she and her ‘crew’ can go in on them…

it’s not raising awareness at all
What’s shes doing daily is bullying!!
And her new crew member chloee 🤦🏻‍♀️

it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour Amd I’m sure Tomorrow morning when her live kicks off tattle will be the subject and we’re all be called into the’box’ 🤣🤣🤣

hey babes if your reading this
Stop the daily tit and go spread some positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The tattoos are seriously embarrassing. It’s definitely attention at this point and something to jump on the band wagon with. Imagine permanently putting that on your body like a forever reminder about two dirty people that you claim you want gone yet love giving attention too? It’s so sad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not about awareness anymore its about who can get most likes says oh don't need to gift oh stop then why not turn the gifts off its all getting bit cringey with the whole team kirsty oh she is a legend for what bullying and swearing at people and now got ponces nickname on her

Reactions: 8
It's not about awareness anymore its about who can get most likes says oh don't need to gift oh stop then why not turn the gifts off its all getting bit cringey with the whole team kirsty oh she is a legend for what bullying and swearing at people and now got ponces nickname on her
She absolutely revels in the likes and gifts. It’s embarrassing as f*ck. she slates Lucy but she does the same. She never gets off her arse. She’s sat on that sofa day in day out

They also dislike Jo because Lucy Rose is one of her mods 😂

She absolutely revels in the likes and gifts. It’s embarrassing as f*ck. she slates Lucy but she does the same. She never gets off her arse. She’s sat on that sofa day in day out
Always in her vest top
She reminds me of the programme years ago a family always smoking in the house dad in a vest top…

never been about awareness always been about clout… got that then about gifts.. the tattoo was payed by the gift money no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️

if their is any investigations going on then they will/have hindered them..

Sending tit to her door
And laughing / sharing them videos
Is teaching young ones that this is how to behave!

for instance the day/night they thought l&b had finally left tt, they had a Lucy leaving party ffs and she was dressed like Lucy doesn’t make sence does it 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.