Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
When your kids misbehave, show them a vid of kirsty sat there smoking and swearing at them boys and say if you carry on you will go live there. Guarentee the kids will be good as gold from then on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Truthsbetold

I’m not sure about Amber... I feel like she also wants the clout. Like which victim would say they are going to take ‘some credit’ for ‘exposing’ L&B. I feel if you were a victim of abuse whether historic or current you wouldn’t care about ousting them on social media and getting credit for it all you’d want is them to finally be held accountable in court and for you to get the justice you deserve. She is a bit odd to me if you ask me but just my opinion.

Attachments

• Wow
Even Hol Poll has just said about Kirsty sitting around on her sofa all day. Also the fact that she has been and got a tattoo. Simba is even saying that having a tattoo isn't going to help the court case! Wow, just wow

DrBlueberry

Her mouldywillaayy tattoo. Jfc. Imagine having a tattoo of something you screach that's associated with a non*e permanently inked into your skin 😂😂😂

• Wow
Someone said on Kirsty’s live last night if anyone was watching about a person coming into peoples lives and asking about kids, Kirsty just kind of shrugged it off and said oh message Misty about it, then someone commented mark feeley has another account and she read it and ignored it! So if she’s trying to raise awareness why ignore others??? Oh Yh because she gets the most gifts and money from Lucy!!
disgusting! Right I’m off to work now anyway 12 hour shift! Can people please give me attention and say Thankyou for all I’m doing!!

• Heart

kate90210

Jo coffee or whatever her name is lost her son a few years ago, I was watching a live the other day with jo and Kirsty and Kirsty was shouting I’ll dog your dead son up and post his corpse through your door, then she said she would dig him up, cremate his limbs and smoke them in a joint. Those comments are the most sickening, vile, disgusting comments I have ever heard. I have literally never seen such a disgraceful person, how anyone supports her is absolutely beyond me. Jo spoke out against them and someone inboxed her daughter and caused a family rift, the whole situation they have going on is mind blowing, it’s a cult.

• Wow
  • Sad

kate90210

I’m not sure about Amber... I feel like she also wants the clout. Like which victim would say they are going to take ‘some credit’ for ‘exposing’ L&B. I feel if you were a victim of abuse whether historic or current you wouldn’t care about ousting them on social media and getting credit for it all you’d want is them to finally be held accountable in court and for you to get the justice you deserve. She is a bit odd to me if you ask me but just my opinion.
I’m struggling to even find words for this, what a fuckingg bizarre thing to say?! I honestly can’t wrap my head around it, i have gone from wtf to being embarrassed to being confused and then a laugh. How can anyone not see she is a proper weirdo, she has made an absolute mockery of real abuse victims with REAL trauma there. It’s sickening.

• Heart

thealchemistt

I'm probably gonna get stick for this but simba is actually alright once you get to know him and he's back away from the whole lucy thing kirsty was ignoring him the other day in her live he wanted to talk to her shows how she used him to get the views and her little fan club yes simba is vile with his mouth but he's don't sit online 24/7 coming up with fake proof and 2nd hand evidence he's also dislikes most of them in the fb group and was removed from the group why he is on toxic tok now
Nah he’s still transphobic and homophobic when he wants to be. Maybe when he’s matured some more he will see why this is an issue, you don’t get to pick and choose when you want to be supportive and when you’re not. What he has said is disgusting and at 17 you would think he would be a little bit more aware of the fact he has a long life ahead of him, which he is going to make very difficult for himself if he keeps up this online persona. Eventually the police will catch up with him, for one thing or another, and he’s no one to blame but himself.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Just a question im curious why are you on the group if you dont agree with what these guys are doing are you against lucy and bryan ?
The same reason you’re on here I imagine. I personally respect your opinion and have no interest in trying to change it. This is a forum where we can speak openly ❤

Reactions: 9
Yeah it definitely needs to stay on here. That way everyone can find it. I'm definitely not outing my name as really don't want to put my family in danger. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their gifts, clout etc.

If we started a group we would be no better than the other groups.

Wenchybev

So i joined this lucy fb group, as im a sucker for gossip and came across this Kirsty merch 🤣🤣
As if the manleys sweatshirts were bad enough you can now order these 🤦‍♂️
IMG_20220122_214006.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
They are sitting there have a big long in depth discussion about L&B. Do they have nothing better to talk about? It just shows how obsessed they are to the point that it’s unhealthy. They live and breath L&B

kate90210

Wow the picture some of you are portraying of Lucy and Bryan as vulnerable, bullied and naive victims are not the one they showing!!

Bryan telling people to go abuse 15 year olds anally or to kill themselves or threatening to break child a arm or accusing people of lying about cancer, admitting her boyfriend did message and abuse underage girls but then goes about victim blaming, guess that makes it ok what they do?

Being racist, homophobic and transphobic.

All the vulnerable people who have sent theses two money.

they’ve been told to stay off social media and don’t listen they choose to duel people who they know will hate on them.

Lucy is heading down a slippery slope, her body will give out eventually due to the lack of personal hygiene and the junk she eats and the fact she never leave her bed because she choose not to move by choice.

before anyone says I’m a supporter of Kirsty or any of theses lot I’m not I don’t watch her
or participate in either, I’ve been around a while watching what this pair get up too, it’s not pretty and will only end in tears.
Who told them to stay off social media? I think the police may have advised them to not go on TikTok if they are getting hate but I haven’t seen anywhere any proof of them being told to get off social media??
Also, no one supports L&B but the difference between them saying disgusting things is they are severely lacking mental capacity, they don’t have kids, they can barely look after themselves, between the pair of them they can’t even string a normal sentence together, I have noticed that Brian copies back what anyone says to him, he calls a lot of people ponces because that word is etched in his brain from everyone calling him and lucy one. He can’t think for himself and Relies on the hate he is getting to send hate back, the pair of them are lacking personal hygiene, any sort of healthy diet, their whole life is just a pit of despair and rather than helping them family have degraded them and turned on them, Lucy’s teeth have rotted so badly and completely gone now and that must be painful, her skin must be sore it has to be, how anyone can say there is nothing wrong with them is beyond me it’s clear as day they are both a sandwich short of a picnic and would really benefit from some kind of guidance and support worker.

Kirsty and her crew on the other hand are mums, they have houses to run and children to bring up, no mater how much of a shitty job they might be doing they are clearly clever enough to get to that point in life, they are well aware of their unhealthy lifestyles and do have the capacity to change it but choose not to, for example if Kirsty stopped smoking and saved the money instead she would be able to pay to get her teeth fixed with the money she saved, she has capacity to know that is an option and chooses not to. She has a support system and can defend herself, L&B can’t.
we don’t support them we just recognise who are the vulnerable and who are the perpetrators

• Heart

Tally99

Kirsty evidence is all 2nd hand evidence stuff sent to her and they know she will show it off meaning if shit hits the fan kirsty be the one getting the blame if she can't see that must be thick she was sacked from a job due to something about social media and breaking her works contract rules couple year or so ago not worked sins well apart from having her fanny out
As said before police would of had that laptop n phone off bryan by now yes I believe there is a court case due but its regards housing issuse due to bryan yelling and people turning up at their flat

boeboe

Yeah ? Ive always said i support here im not here to argue i come on here to be nosey at first im not gonna argue with people on this thread because whats the point everyone had their thoughts on kirsty and im not gonna change that because u all have your minds made up sorry if me commenting is offending people il go back to being a silent watcher
No don’t be silent we’re honest here we’re not like them mouldy lot we don’t block or hate on your for having your own opinions

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
Superwoman misty mustnt sleep with working and going through every members facebook! Not the same 24 hrs as beyonce 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha