Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they are bullies and they pray on people vulnerable and Nona definitely is. I don’t like her either tbh but i still wouldn’t agree with it. Only difference is I actually don’t think Nona would care 🙄😂
nona is so unbothered and barely reacts which is the opposite of L 😂

Reactions: 2
nona is so unbothered and barely reacts which is the opposite of L 😂
Also, Nona messed up big time but went on live to admit what she had done and welcomed the hate because she knew they were right. And actually tried to understand where she went wrong. I’m not saying she’s any better and because she apologised makes it ok, but the difference was she will actually hold her hands up when she’s wrong Kirstys lot and L&B won’t ever admit they are in the wrong and actually do anything about it they just bi*ch back and forth placing the blame on others and each other 🙄

Reactions: 4
I noticed Nona has already been started on, also you are probably right because everyone they target is younger than them and has some sort of learning disability or mental health problem, everyone they pick on has been through some sort of trauma or loss for example Lucy lost her mum, Nona lost her mum, jo lost her son, and they always use the trauma to bully, I’d say Nona fits their criteria pretty well
Who is Nona?

Does anyone know what Lucy has done? I really can’t find a legit answer because it’s all clouded with bullying, I heard Bryan was at a house party a couple of years ago and handcuffed someone to a radiator and he sent pics to a girl who was underage, that’s horrific and he is disgusting for doing that, if that is true he is a nonce, but I haven’t seen anything that Lucy has done? I seen she realised Bryan had done wrong and is sticking by him but i it’s really don’t think anyone is in a position to say she supports ponces she was clearly shocked and upset and questioned him about it so she obviously doesn’t agree with that behaviour and I agree she should leave him but she does have mental health and learning disabilities and I think she relies on Bryan and doesn’t have any family or anyone else so it is a difficult situation for her, but I don’t think she deserves to be labelled a nonce or nonce supporter over it, I n No way condone any poncy behaviour I have 4 kids and 2 are teens so it does sicken me but surely the police will deal with it and know bout it and so far I am yet to see any evidence of Lucy also being a nonce or doing anything to warrant the hate

Reactions: 3
I know what your saying about Nona but she gets hate because of all the lies she has told. She has lied about pregnancy and miscarriage. She told everyone that Dan had broken her jaw and that was a lie. Her dad has also said she has told many many dangerous lies over the years and abused him and she now has changed her name again to spite him. So she is far from innocent and she may have a learning disability but that isn't an excuse. She goes after people on TT and then wants sympathy. She is aware that hundreds of people are watching her and that she is bound to get hate for the things she has done

Who is Nona?
Her name is Karina mainwaring now, she changes it quite a bit I think to avoid the bully’s, I know her as Nona as that’s what she was called when I started following her x

I know what your saying about Nona but she gets hate because of all the lies she has told. She has lied about pregnancy and miscarriage. She told everyone that Dan had broken her jaw and that was a lie. Her dad has also said she has told many many dangerous lies over the years and abused him and she now has changed her name again to spite him. So she is far from innocent and she may have a learning disability but that isn't an excuse. She goes after people on TT and then wants sympathy. She is aware that hundreds of people are watching her and that she is bound to get hate for the things she has done
100% get this, but I don’t know about you but I feel this type of behaviour is beyond goes beyond just being wrong I think it shows a seriously mentally I’ll person who needs help, I don’t see that as someone who loves drama and attention seeking I see that as someone who needs to be admitted and get professional medical help, I think it’s actually quite sad

Reactions: 1
Grown ass women apparently spreading awareness….. if this was the case
1. She would turn her gifts off
2. She would tell anyone new to her live that they are to late and she’s not explaining it again
3. She wouldn’t be sitting there bullying a vulnerable person
4. She bangs on about mental health but then bully’s others with it
5. She would recognise hidden disabilities
6. She is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen for one example bullying lucy about having a blanket but sits there on live half naked with a blanket!!!! ANYONE that supports this women is just as disgusting as her I do not support lucy or Bryan but I also will not support disgusting bullying behaviour KIRSTY take a long hard look at yourself and look at the example your setting for you kid and step kids your teaching them that bullying is ok and it is NOT

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what Lucy has done? I really can’t find a legit answer because it’s all clouded with bullying, I heard Bryan was at a house party a couple of years ago and handcuffed someone to a radiator and he sent pics to a girl who was underage, that’s horrific and he is disgusting for doing that, if that is true he is a ponce, but I haven’t seen anything that Lucy has done? I seen she realised Bryan had done wrong and is sticking by him but i it’s really don’t think anyone is in a position to say she supports ponces she was clearly shocked and upset and questioned him about it so she obviously doesn’t agree with that behaviour and I agree she should leave him but she does have mental health and learning disabilities and I think she relies on Bryan and doesn’t have any family or anyone else so it is a difficult situation for her, but I don’t think she deserves to be labelled a ponce or ponce supporter over it, I n No way condone any poncy behaviour I have 4 kids and 2 are teens so it does sicken me but surely the police will deal with it and know bout it and so far I am yet to see any evidence of Lucy also being a ponce or doing anything to warrant the hate
I personally have never seen a scrap of evidence that even remotely implies Lucy has committed any wrong doings. It’s become a hate cult and people like Kirsty and Simba are to blame. All she’s guilty of is being a bit of a grifter and not being the brightest crayon in the box. But she’s harmless. I feel sorry for the girl, I really do.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what Lucy has done? I really can’t find a legit answer because it’s all clouded with bullying, I heard Bryan was at a house party a couple of years ago and handcuffed someone to a radiator and he sent pics to a girl who was underage, that’s horrific and he is disgusting for doing that, if that is true he is a ponce, but I haven’t seen anything that Lucy has done? I seen she realised Bryan had done wrong and is sticking by him but i it’s really don’t think anyone is in a position to say she supports ponces she was clearly shocked and upset and questioned him about it so she obviously doesn’t agree with that behaviour and I agree she should leave him but she does have mental health and learning disabilities and I think she relies on Bryan and doesn’t have any family or anyone else so it is a difficult situation for her, but I don’t think she deserves to be labelled a ponce or ponce supporter over it, I n No way condone any poncy behaviour I have 4 kids and 2 are teens so it does sicken me but surely the police will deal with it and know bout it and so far I am yet to see any evidence of Lucy also being a ponce or doing anything to warrant the hate
According to Kirsty and her crew, Lucy has been grooming kids. Speaking to them on other apps. She also apparently offered to buy an Alexa for a 7 Yr old child. Apparently that was the reason why she had court this month

I personally have never seen a scrap of evidence that even remotely implies Lucy has committed any wrong doings. It’s become a hate cult and people like Kirsty and Simba are to blame. All she’s guilty of is being a bit of a grifter and not being the brightest crayon in the box. But she’s harmless. I feel sorry for the girl, I really do.
I must admit that I feel sorry for her too. She is too scared to go out of her home due to all of the threats that they have received. All because of certain people causing all of this and others jumping on the band wagon

Everyone go mass report the FB group as mods for Lucy are being doxxed

Last edited:
According to Kirsty and her crew, Lucy has been grooming kids. Speaking to them on other apps. She also apparently offered to buy an Alexa for a 7 Yr old child. Apparently that was the reason why she had court this month

I must admit that I feel sorry for her too. She is too scared to go out of her home due to all of the threats that they have received. All because of certain people causing all of this and others jumping on the band wagon

I think any post reports would go to the group admins rather than Facebook 🧐 not 100% sure though. A few people on L’s live have told the mods so hopefully they’ve put everything on private.

The lot of them are a load of begs. Every single one of you that begs on TT, get off your arse and work like the majority of the nation! That way you can buy stuff with the money YOU earn!!! Not other peoples hard earned money! Really winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is the need to doxx people? I don’t understand it. Like why would you give out somebody’s information purely because they disagree with what your saying? What’s the mentality behind doing that?
And as for the person they doxxed incorrectly have they publicly made an apology to the girl?

Did she even have court? I seen the bully gang all saying she did but no evidence again, and I also don’t for a minute believe Lucy spends her time grooming kids, she still has the mind of a kid herself, she is on TikTok all day or plays wii with Bryan from what I have witnessed on her lives, she doesn’t even move out of the house so what would she be gaining from grooming kids?

What is the need to doxx people? I don’t understand it. Like why would you give out somebody’s information purely because they disagree with what your saying? What’s the mentality behind doing that?
And as for the person they doxxed incorrectly have they publicly made an apology to the girl?

They’ve doxxed so many people that have nothing to do with the situation and apologising would mean they’d have to admit they were wrong so of course they won’t do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

If you listen to the proof off kirsty its a vid where lucy says "apparently im in court for offering to buy and alexa"
So someone has told her that but what gets me is why is buying a kid an alexa a crime??
It was all lies same as the eviction letter it was fake.
Bryan sent messages to amber apparently, shes kept them for 6 years, they never left on bad terms bryan split up with his gf who was mates with amber thats it. His gf who waa 27 too actually did sexual things to amber so lucy said. Amber is all over doing vids about lucy, yet lucy has never done anything to her.
Its all really weird and defo now a hate campaign, KIRSTY TURN THE GIFTS OFF AND SPREAD AWARENESS NOT HATE!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN

• Heart
I'm not a supporter of Lucy but she should send a solicitor letter because it's straight up endless bullying and I don't follow or support none of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.