Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only seen the first 2 eps of the latest series, no spoliers please but does it seem like there will be another series or does it seem like the end?
I think it’s the end but they could do more..

Reactions: 2
When I watch it, I go through stages of wanting to tit punch Julia to then feeling sorry for her as she is married to such a prick.

Reactions: 6
When I watch it, I go through stages of wanting to tit punch Julia to then feeling sorry for her as she is married to such a prick.
Me too! I love a malevolent character who you end up feeling sorry for her. I kind of identified a bit with her and her mother. I’m ashamed to say I might feel a bit like at the prospect of living and caring for my Mum. But I love her dearly 😫

Reactions: 3
Me too! I love a malevolent character who you end up feeling sorry for her. I kind of identified a bit with her and her mother. I’m ashamed to say I might feel a bit like at the prospect of living and caring for my Mum. But I love her dearly 😫
I definitely empathised with her about that!

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched the night out episode probably 4 times in the last few weeks and it still makes me cry laugh when Meg drunkenly gets on the bus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched series 1 last night after reading this thread. Anne's house is massive, she must have earnt a good wage in Greggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve watched the night out episode probably 4 times in the last few weeks and it still makes me cry laugh when Meg drunkenly gets on the bus 😂
When she gives the policeman her name as “J R Hartley” in the voice like the old ads, I die!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mum lives with me and I completely get how Julia feels. It’s HELL!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the episode where her in laws come to stay to help! I can also relate to this. Relatives who supposedly come to help out but spend the whole time making a stressful workload worse by sitting around making demands for tea/food.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Noooooooooo! I’ve watched the lot 😫
Well then, there's only one thing for it - start rewatching them!

Did anyone watch The Other One? It was another series on the BBC written by Holly Walsh. It was hilarious! It ended on a cliffhanger so I hope there'll be a second series.

Reactions: 3
Wow this show had instantly had a resurgence of popularity - it exploded all over social media the last week making me think it was a new show and then I realised it’s been out years and yes it was the one I’d watched back then 😂

Reactions: 8
Wow this show had instantly had a resurgence of popularity - it exploded all over social media the last week making me think it was a new show and then I realised it’s been out years and yes it was the one I’d watched back then 😂
Did you watch the pilot show years ago when BBC2 did a comedy week? That's how I discovered it & was so happy they decided to commission a series

Reactions: 5