Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was inspired! Can’t wait to watch this season

My favourite bit was when Amanda thought Anne used to work for Greggs
and kept insisting on it :LOL:. Is the series only 5 episodes this time? There are only 5 up on iplayer but they are usually 6

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think episode five is the last one - certainly seems like it wraps it all up?

I think it’s the best series yet. Absolutely brilliant. So much more character development this series and it’s all the better for it.

Reactions: 10
Just finished series 3. Loved it all. Loved Anne in episode 5. And what happened in the field trip episode, I won't say so as not to spoil it for anyone. But I both saw it coming a mile away, and totally didn't expect it to happen at the same time.

• Heart
I re-watched all series 1 and 2 again and just finished all of series 3 - I didn’t want it to end 😭 I’ve got the opening music stuck in my head ! 😁

• Heart
I wish the series were 8-10 episodes long, 5 or 6 just isn't enough.

Also I didn't expect to see Natalie Cassidy (Sonia from Eastenders) to appear!
So, that's what she was doing during her break. Makes me wonder if she's thinking of leaving EE permanently to branch out in other acting directions...? And this was a tester.

Reactions: 12
Ive watched them all & keep re watching, gutted it’s ended did not see what was coming 👩‍🦳👨🏻‍🦱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just love Anne. Seemed less sitcom and more dramady this series and I’m so here for that

Reactions: 8
oh her mum is sooo lush!!

i tried to put a spoiler..and i have no idea what happened or where its gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ive watched them all & keep re watching, gutted it’s ended did not see what was coming 👩‍🦳👨🏻‍🦱
I have only seen the first 2 eps of the latest series, no spoliers please but does it seem like there will be another series or does it seem like the end?

Reactions: 2
My favourite joke from the first episode was when the posh glam stuck up one said something about Anne working in Greggs before she had kids and Anne said actually i was product development manager for glaxo smith wellcome. It is true that there are certain types of people who are very judgey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My favourite joke from the first episode was when the posh glam stuck up one said something about Anne working in Greggs before she had kids and Anne said actually i was product development manager for glaxo smith wellcome. It is true that there are certain types of people who are very judgey
and she kept insisting "but are you sure?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love Amanda's dress in the finale

i tried to do a spolier again and it just blank 🙈

Reactions: 2
As someone who literally endured a bunch of Amanda’s at the school gates this show is so refreshing .
I’ve just discovered this thread . Binged watched series 3 . I want more . I love it . I really hope series 4 will be commissioned.
anyone know where i can see the Christmas special episode . I can’t see it on Netflix or iPlayer . I totally missed it .

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure this Christmas special is my favourite Motherland episode - with #shitshop a close second.

I've only discovered this in the past couple of weeks but I'm all caught up. (Apart from the Christmas special)

I was one of those parents in Motherland. Complete with being in two groups at the coffee shop after drop off where we looked at each passive aggressively saying 'HI' to each other in an Amanda voice.

Obviously I was in the cool group. :ROFLMAO: I am still friends with the mum's from that school.

When we all got together to get stuff for the Christmas or summer fayres we used to go to this warehouse place that was full of tat. We used to call it the tit shop and would call it tit shop shopping. :)

Kevin is my favourite. I adore Kevin.

( I agree about Workin' Moms which is the Canadian equivalent. That is very good too and on Netflix)

Reactions: 14