Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed favourite child wasn’t wearing shoes while outside on today’s stories. Is this another copycat thing she’s trying to normalise now
Oh god... They need to feel the world on their feet..let me jump on that bandwagon and make it my own...never mind the potential things on the floor that could cut my child's feet, as long as it fits in with Instagrams agenda

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh she has an interview, any bets on the job? I'm thinking yoga teacher ...

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh she has an interview, any bets on the job? I'm thinking yoga teacher ...
Really, not a real job where she would have to go or pay for childcare…. Surely!?! Haven’t looked today as the mug chat got a bit too much for me 🤪

• Haha
A job interview that she knows she doesn’t want or going to take? So why waste there time that interview could of gone to someone who needs it. Imagine being lucky enough to decide you don’t want the Job

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I do wonder if the post about rocking Eden to sleep cradling him walking round the house to settle him etc is in fact for her benefit and not Eden’s. It’s pretty obvious when she’s holding him he’s pushing her to get down and pushing her away. Maybe he’s restless because she’s always holding him and keeping him up later than the rest so he falls asleep on her if she left him in his cot where he has space to move he’d probably settle, after time. It can’t be comfortable for him of a child of his size when it’s hot and he’s not well to then get himself settled to sleep on her for a long period of time till she decides it’s ok for her to put him to bed.

Is she a bit manic? Needing to do all these things spontaneously and immediately … Taking her kids for “sunrise” (allegedly) at a beach that is an hour and three quarters away from home… I can imagine she’s bundled them all into the car when they’re still half asleep. No wonder they were all crying and “tired and overwhelmed”. Is all this effort for the “look at our idyllic life” Instagram page? Notice she usually just puts music over all her video clips and we rarely hear what’s actually going on.

Still can’t get over the littlest girl starting school next week!!

Completely agree. That post 🤦‍♀️ What is she going on about, children really couldn’t careless if they are in the Caribbean or in their local park, it’s their mother’s who cares wanting to put a good show on for her gram and have people tell her she is supermum. I have 3 kids and I was always alone when they were little and they very rarely had tantrums and if they did I would look at what the triggers were what they were trying to tell me through the behaviour and make it a bit more manageable/enjoyable for them. I can imagine exactly what kind of mum she is behind the camera a shouty, snappy and short with them, I bet that’s why she has the music cause everyone’s whingeing feeding off her negative energy

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness.. that video of her rocking Eden like a crazy person? He didn't seem like he was tired and he didn't seem like he was unsettled. It was completely not needed!! She must literally go right I haven't put any made up nauseating pointless completely bullshit inspirational quotes up recently ( that being the last 24 hours) I need eden so I can make out he needs me to settle him cus that will look great on the gram! When the camera is doing I bet she's like ffs will this kid go the duck to sleep on his own 🤣 bloody hell all this rocking etc is completely over the top and not needed. He needs to know how to self soothe but I guess if he did that she wouldn't be able to do a post about how much they need us with some kind of song in the background to add to it cus it's much more effective that way and may even get her some more ' you're doing a great job mama" "oh my word you are amazing'
Piss off!!

• Heart
I have seen very few stories of the kids witbout music over the background... I'm guessing it's chaos with screaming and crying! I laughed when she talked about being alone with the kids as Andy works. That's basically every stay at home mums life someone has to pay the bills he's not doing it for fun.

Why did she drive there for the sunset? Does this fit in with her new yoga/earth mother/barefoot theme?

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness.. that video of her rocking Eden like a crazy person? He didn't seem like he was tired and he didn't seem like he was unsettled. It was completely not needed!! She must literally go right I haven't put any made up nauseating pointless completely bullshit inspirational quotes up recently ( that being the last 24 hours) I need eden so I can make out he needs me to settle him cus that will look great on the gram! When the camera is doing I bet she's like ffs will this kid go the duck to sleep on his own 🤣 bloody hell all this rocking etc is completely over the top and not needed. He needs to know how to self soothe but I guess if he did that she wouldn't be able to do a post about how much they need us with some kind of song in the background to add to it cus it's much more effective that way and may even get her some more ' you're doing a great job mama" "oh my word you are amazing'
Piss off!!
She’s compensating being over the top with him and the feeling of still being needed by Eden even though he doesn’t want it because she can’t feed him anymore. After all her boob is “mamas magic tool” it’s such odd behaviour and kind of creepy

Reactions: 5
She’s compensating being over the top with him and the feeling of still being needed by Eden even though he doesn’t want it because she can’t feed him anymore. After all her boob is “mamas magic tool” it’s such odd behaviour and kind of creepy
absolutely agree, it's very odd. I don't believe for a second she's like this all the time it's literally to suit her instagram agenda. Definitely using him for her own issues. Her obsession with breastfeeding can't carry on because she has stopped so now has to use something else to make her wanted. The constant bloody rocking! What's this bed time dance all about? Why can't she just make bed time calm from a certain time then just wind down put him in his coat then leave the room. They don't need to be attached to you!

Reactions: 2
absolutely agree, it's very odd. I don't believe for a second she's like this all the time it's literally to suit her instagram agenda. Definitely using him for her own issues. Her obsession with breastfeeding can't carry on because she has stopped so now has to use something else to make her wanted. The constant bloody rocking! What's this bed time dance all about? Why can't she just make bed time calm from a certain time then just wind down put him in his coat then leave the room. They don't need to be attached to you!
He’s not in any routine which is probably why he doesn’t settle at night. He doesn’t know it’s bedtime he’s on the go all day if she had a calmer evening tea bath and bed he will know his next steps. But she lets him play downstairs while the others are asleep and then forces that cuddle and the bedtime dance 😂 this being said works for her and her family 😂🤣 not for Andy it doesn’t he’s already told her he needs to get Eden into a routine and also the next breath moaning she has no support. She’s made this parenting malarkey so much more difficult which it doesn’t need to be

Her content is all so similar. Almost identical. Just the same old stuff being recycled over and over in reels or posts etc, and the same old “you got this mama, I feel you mama” nonsense. And I know it’s been said before but posting “inspirational” quotes that she’s written herself is just comical.
The moaning about Andy being a workaholic … he’s earning money Emma, to pay the mortgage and the bills and for everything your children need. I only have one child and I don’t have time for nails, cosmetic procedures, massage, gym, yoga classes, etc.
What bugs me is that she regularly drops into
Stories how she’s found time to do some work. What work ?? Getting up in the morning and getting your kids ready and out the door to childcare and then actually going to work - that’s what work is - she hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 8
I am sure that is the 3rd or 4th time she has talked about the emotional journey of having a period 🙄 also looks like she had a retainer in, incoming ad……..

I am sure that is the 3rd or 4th time she has talked about the emotional journey of having a period 🙄 also looks like she had a retainer in, incoming ad……..
Blatantly Desperate for people to ask her if she has and what it’s for

Oh my her face looks so different in that latest picture. Looks so overfilled/Botox frozen

What was with the frantic talking and breathing through her nose each time she’d talk? Let’s do yoga before bed with a face full of hair that you can’t see. So empowering I might try it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.