Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best mothering tool??? Shut up! What about those you can’t or choose not to??
Hate that she has used the word mothering. Does that mean a women who can't breastfeed..or someone like me who just didn't want to ( don't like the thought of it) isn't a mother? It isn't a mothering tool it's a way of feeding the child. Same as bottle feeding. Her obsession with breastfeeding is unhealthy and just dam bloody weird

Oh jade MOAA you are the best 😂 another dig at Emma
Oww where is this?

Oh on her stories. Definitely a dig. What she like? I think I like her just because of the way she is in directly calling out breastfeeding obsessed emma
Hate that she has used the word mothering. Does that mean a women who can't breastfeed..or someone like me who just didn't want to ( don't like the thought of it) isn't a mother? It isn't a mothering tool it's a way of feeding the child. Same as bottle feeding. Her obsession with breastfeeding is unhealthy and just dam bloody weird

Oww where is this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Oww where is this?

Oh on her stories. Definitely a dig. What she like? I think I like her just because of the way she is in directly calling out breastfeeding obsessed emma
It’s way to much. Feed your baby however you want buy my god stop trying to normalise something that already is normalised by flaunting your tit over social media that’s what people probably find uncomfortable. Mothering it together my arse unless your a breastfeeding mumma otherwise your not really a mum are you

It’s way to much. Feed your baby however you want buy my god stop trying to normalise something that already is normalised by flaunting your tit over social media that’s what people probably find uncomfortable. Mothering it together my arse unless your a breastfeeding mumma otherwise your not really a mum are you
Honestly I'm so sick and tired of every 'breastfeeding mama' (bleeping hate those words makes me want to vomit in my own mouth) jumping on the bandwagon of saying how breastfeeding isn't normalized and it should. It IS normalized! Why are these women pretending otherwise? I've seen thousands of women feeding their babys in public and never once has anyone even looked in their direction let alone say anything! They make out it's a massive problem....it isnt! No one gives a flying duck how anyone feeds their bloody baby just do it without making it a drama. There is no stigma Emma so please don't use it as an excuse to constantly show us your tits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the house a semi detached, I don’t think I’ve heard her mention neighbours before, where does the dad live, anyone know, just curious?

Just scrolling back and it’s a real treasure trove 2018. The house is lovely and huge, it looks like it’s a semi, maybe dad has the other side. Also I have never heard her mention a boob job, but from older pics it def looks like she has had one, not that it is an issue at all, but being so open and honest might actually make breastfeeding mums feel better about themselves and their boobs, after feeding 3 children mine are completely deflated and comparing to others who have had a little help is gonna make you feel a certain way about yourself if you didn’t know

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is the house a semi detached, I don’t think I’ve heard her mention neighbours before, where does the dad live, anyone know, just curious?

Just scrolling back and it’s a real treasure trove 2018. The house is lovely and huge, it looks like it’s a semi, maybe dad has the other side. Also I have never heard her mention a boob job, but from older pics it def looks like she has had one, not that it is an issue at all, but being so open and honest might actually make breastfeeding mums feel better about themselves and their boobs, after feeding 3 children mine are completely deflated and comparing to others who have had a little help is gonna make you feel a certain way about yourself if you didn’t know
Her dad has converted the garage at the bottom of the garden he done it all himself. The house is all one which they live in

Recent story makes me laugh asking where she can buy a kids cup in a “nice neutral colour”. Haha god forbid she ever bought anything that didn’t match her decor, clothes, kids clothes, Insta photo feed etc. I imagine if any of the kids wanted anything colourful they’d be told No, we only buy things that are beige, shades of brown and orange, cream and white.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It is one house with quite a lot of land. Dad lives in barn/garage conversion in garden. Yeah she’s had a boob job.

Reactions: 3
When you realise the kids only get a day out when she’s filming an advert/content for Instagram 🤨

Reactions: 4
5 things she’s grateful for? She’s the most ungrateful person I’ve ever come across!!!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it just a coincidence but Jade and Emma’s posts keep coming up as complete opposite statements 🤣😂

Isn’t her latest post a total contradiction? Emma who gets no help saying she hopes her boys are like their dad and do lots to support women?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t her latest post a total contradiction? Emma who gets no help saying she hopes her boys are like their dad and do lots to support women?
I thought the same… she moans about him all the time whilst she’s playing the martyr

I hate the whole, woe is me being a woman movement. The mental load. What's expected of me bullshit. Because I have heard her say blue and pink jobs. So she segregates herself at home from her husband. The only people putting this women's mental load on you, is you. Same as the breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal. Bottle feeding is normal. When I breast fed, I had no looks, no complaints. No drama for all 15 months I fed. In fact, I was always praised.
When I bottle fed I wasn't allowed to go to breastfeeding groups for my baby to play and me to talk to adults. I had to ask people for water to warm baby's bottle, sometimes I was refused as health and safety. There is always discrimination but she doesn't want to see it works both ways and bottle feeders get it too. But I didn't moan about it. It was what it was 🙄. She could moan about anything. She really is a drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate the whole, woe is me being a woman movement. The mental load. What's expected of me bullshit. Because I have heard her say blue and pink jobs. So she segregates herself at home from her husband. The only people putting this women's mental load on you, is you. Same as the breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal. Bottle feeding is normal. When I breast fed, I had no looks, no complaints. No drama for all 15 months I fed. In fact, I was always praised.
When I bottle fed I wasn't allowed to go to breastfeeding groups for my baby to play and me to talk to adults. I had to ask people for water to warm baby's bottle, sometimes I was refused as health and safety. There is always discrimination but she doesn't want to see it works both ways and bottle feeders get it too. But I didn't moan about it. It was what it was 🙄. She could moan about anything. She really is a drain.
She decided to have 5 kids but then moans about everything about having so many kids... I honestly can't why she feels like she has to keep procreating.. I am exhausted everyone I baby sit my niece and nephew!

I don’t know if it just a coincidence but Jade and Emma’s posts keep coming up as complete opposite statements 🤣😂
I think Jade is very clever at saying what everyone else is thinking. After Emma copied her for so long I think it’s a good way for Jade to show her authenticity compared to the fake that is Emma. She’s not the only one doing it. There are other accounts that call Emma out on bull***

Reactions: 6
I think Jade is very clever at saying what everyone else is thinking. After Emma copied her for so long I think it’s a good way for Jade to show her authenticity compared to the fake that is Emma. She’s not the only one doing it. There are other accounts that call Emma out on bull***
who 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.