Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. The Tesco ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ At least have a little practice of the script that you’re reading before posting it Emma. So forced and awkward.

Reactions: 2
I've worked out where the love of yoga has suddenly come from.
Moaning_it is a fan of (and possibly friends with) Casey Batchelor. Casey has recently had her 3rd baby and returned to her genuine love of yoga. As we know, Emma loves to magpie others ideas and I think she sees what Casey is doing and is now copying it

Reactions: 6
Oh god that reel about tesco.... It was like she was reading from a script

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can she not even spend the evening with her husband for the first time in ages without getting her camera out.

• Sick
Can she not even spend the evening with her husband for the first time in ages without getting her camera out.
Yes, and who is she kidding she never gets a break! I have had less breaks in my 10 yrs of being a parent than she has had in a bloody pandemic yr!

Reactions: 5
Yes, and who is she kidding she never gets a break! I have had less breaks in my 10 yrs of being a parent than she has had in a bloody pandemic yr!
There's no way you go from having NO HELP whatsoever to having a night away, she's a liar & a fake making out she has such a hard life with no support, boils my piss 😤😤 i literally do have no support, I'll swap her for a day. Idiot!!! 🖕🖕

She’s literally copying MOA again. I don’t know why she thinks that’s ok, but it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 2
She surely can’t play the “I have zero help” card any more ??? A night out at the Ivy followed by a night away at a lovely spa hotel. Feel for her poor dad being left with all those kids. Having said that, she obviously has a lot more help behind the scenes than she lets on.

There's no way you go from having NO HELP whatsoever to having a night away, she's a liar & a fake making out she has such a hard life with no support, boils my piss 😤😤 i literally do have no support, I'll swap her for a day. Idiot!!! 🖕🖕
that is so true, how (I don’t want to use the traumatic word cause she uses it way too much) unsettling for the kids if it was the case! I feel the same, no help and generally I am fine about it but it does drive me insane when she is always claiming it because it’s blatantly not true

that is so true, how (I don’t want to use the traumatic word cause she uses it way too much) unsettling for the kids if it was the case! I feel the same, no help and generally I am fine about it but it does drive me insane when she is always claiming it because it’s blatantly not true
I'm the same, I made the choice to have my child knowing I had no family within hundreds of miles & that it would be tough & I'm generally fine too, it's just the way she constantly goes on about having no help when she blatantly does! Just be real Emma, fine if you don't want to "boast" about having help but at least don't constantly bleat on about it & how exhausted you are!

Andy looked mega uncomfortable on they videos, so awkward 😳 I don't know what he's doing with her!

Heads up......Moaning_it is going to be getting an invisalign brace soon (Thought she was a skint mum of 5?!?!)

No doubt her teeth need correcting because of the terrible childhood she had where she didn't go to the dentist or because she finds it triggering to see photos of her teeth 😂😂😂
There isn’t anything even wrong with her teeth?! And like you say last week she complained of having no money 🤦🏽‍♀️

Wow am I the only one who thinks she looked better before having all this shite done to her face? And she bangs on about being happy within yourself and be kind to yourself. Contradicting muppet

She literally just copies everything from mother of five boys,beach days,castle days,baby/toddler wearing,bare feet kids,and now yoga......I actually don't mind mofb content but its laborious watching Emma try and pull it off when she's as fake and materialistic as she is

• Heart
I’ve personally seen how difficult it has been for two of my loved ones fight sepsis. They weren’t able to go on day trips to beaches with their children, go shopping, meet friends for playdates, long walks or horse riding. They took months to be able to do simple tasks. Even going up and downstairs was difficult. She seems to have bounced back very quick. I know we are all different but sepsis and/or septic shock takes a long road to recovery and I’m just not buying what she’s saying.

Reactions: 13
I am not buying it either, I think she was admitted because she was at risk of septic shock I don’t think it got that far, when she shared that video of her in the hospital she didn’t look that out of it, IMO? I think she has fabricated and induced illness so it will be interesting to watch and see what happens next…. If she moves on from her to a child? Also I have been thinking her obsession with BF is prob linked to her issues with her weight so I think the exercise and health content will be really ramped up over the coming months

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am not buying it either, I think she was admitted because she was at risk of septic shock I don’t think it got that far, when she shared that video of her in the hospital she didn’t look that out of it, IMO? I think she has fabricated and induced illness so it will be interesting to watch and see what happens next…. If she moves on from her to a child? Also I have been thinking her obsession with BF is prob linked to her issues with her weight so I think the exercise and health content will be really ramped up over the coming months
I definitely think the calories burned when breastfeeding is a big factor in why she's done it too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.