Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does someone want to try and work put why the first scan photo on that reel shows gestation 20 weeks 5 days but then the second one dated today says 16 weeks???
She's already planting the seed on another 'traumatic' pregnancy/birth.. note how she hasn't put any sign of a due date in šŸ™„
She seems to be hinting at not finding out until late, but in her post it says theyā€™ve been soaking it in the ā€œlast few monthsā€ - taking that literally that would mean they knew from the start at 4 weeks as she was 16 weeks yesterday?

Window to the womb where she went yesterday do gender scans from 16 weeks so Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll be announced soon as well!

Also with the other scan that says 20 weeks - in my experience when I wasnā€™t sure how far I was with one of mine, they ask the date of your last period and input that onto the system to estimate how many weeks you are which is then displayed as you have the dating scan. She probably got her dates wrong of her last period and it was corrected once they had done the measurements. They must have printed the photo for her and then put on her notes due date by last period is X, due date by measurements is Yā€¦ but that doesnā€™t line up with her saying sheā€™s been soaking it in for months so who knows! Another load of lies sheā€™ll have to maintain Iā€™m sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just find it bizarre how she has such a following when her lies are as clear as day. She clearly has some addiction/mental issue with having baby's and it makes me think possibly she goes with the idea of them being "premature" so that the baby stage lasts longer for her. Eden will get kicked to the curb with the rest of them now šŸ˜ anyone want to start placing bets on what ridiculous name this baby will be called?

Reactions: 5
Surprise my ass!!!! šŸ˜‚ she has been talking about wanting another baby since Eden was born and hubby wasn't so keen! We all know Emma has stated before that she doesn't like taking anything hormonal, and if your man does his thing then what's the big surprise!

Reactions: 3
Ahhh man I knew she was when she come on and said thereā€™s stuff I need to talk to you about but that will have to be another day. How did they find the time? She states she always so busy all day every day she canā€™t even go for a wee without a child she shares a bed with a child mind blown. Watch HG become a big thing and her dramatise this for content and sympathy. I actually feel sorry for her older girls she is going to find things so hard Eden doesnā€™t even sleep or wonā€™t even go in his bed, is Andy going to cope with a newborn and a 2yr old in bed with him while he has to get up for work each morning

This actually riles me . Iā€™ve not long had a baby girl and I had true HG . From the moment I turned 5 weeks pregnant I was so so poorly , in hospital on IV fluids and anti sickness . This went on until I was 7 months pregnant . The fact she didnā€™t find out until ā€˜really lateā€™ makes me 100% believe she is lying that she has HG . Iā€™m in many Hg Support groups and from the moment that eggy and spermy nuzzle in to the womb the extreme sickness starts or very soon after (donā€™t mean to sound woe is me here either šŸ˜‚#imnotemma) What a lying cow . She also would not be walking around like she is - actually Emma doesnā€™t do much walking more like lying erm I mean laying on her ass.
Ergh.

Also , who does she think she is ā€¦ yes thatā€™s right Kate Middleton šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
This actually riles me . Iā€™ve not long had a baby girl and I had true HG . From the moment I turned 5 weeks pregnant I was so so poorly , in hospital on IV fluids and anti sickness . This went on until I was 7 months pregnant . The fact she didnā€™t find out until ā€˜really lateā€™ makes me 100% believe she is lying that she has HG . Iā€™m in many Hg Support groups and from the moment that eggy and spermy nuzzle in to the womb the extreme sickness starts or very soon after (donā€™t mean to sound woe is me here either šŸ˜‚#imnotemma) What a lying cow . She also would not be walking around like she is - actually Emma doesnā€™t do much walking more like lying erm I mean laying on her ass.
Ergh.

Also , who does she think she is ā€¦ yes thatā€™s right Kate Middleton šŸ™„
Totally agree. I've unfollowed her, I cannot stand to follow another "poor me" pregnancy when she's absolutely full of tit.
I'm actually offended with the lies she tells about HG, I barely left hospital from 5-37 weeks when I was pregnant, it's the most traumatic & horrific experience ever; hence why I only have 1 child.
Breaks my heart but I couldn't physically put my body through that again, or my family, so duck right off Emma then duck off some more with your shite šŸ–•šŸ–•

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A lot of people who have suffered sever HG donā€™t carry on having more babyā€™s as there so scared to potentially have it again. Susie verril spent most of her pregnancy in bed throwing up she couldnā€™t eat anything even smells would make her be sick, she missed so much time with her children because she couldnā€™t get out of bed the medication would make her sick too. Emma is eating Pringles sheā€™s up and mobile going about her day as normal sheā€™s an actual pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh is she hell suffering from HG. She's at ghe beach most days! I thought HG literally made women sick all day every day?? It comes on when it suits her so basically when they're at home, she's full of tit and isn't happy u less she's attention seeking and creating drama around everything. She bangs on about being spread thinly because of so may kids, and struggles with childcare for work....yet is having another one!!! What's wrong with this women?.

I'm just happy our winter entertainment has arrived šŸ‘šŸ¼This is going to be fun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My bestie has HG and was in hospital a lot, constantly sick, needed a lot of support for her 2 year old, her husband had to change his work hours to help her with the 2 year old. She literally could drink milk and that was it. It was horrendous on her body. Thatā€™s true HG. Morning sickness isnā€™t HG people.

My bestie has HG and was in hospital a lot, constantly sick, needed a lot of support for her 2 year old, her husband had to change his work hours to help her with the 2 year old. She literally could drink milk and that was it. It was horrendous on her body. Thatā€™s true HG. Morning sickness isnā€™t HG people.
Exactly. Being sick a lot is not the same! Can't stand people who self diagnosis and exaggerate illness

Exactly. Being sick a lot is not the same! Can't stand people who self diagnosis and exaggerate illness
That's Emma all over.
She couldn't possibly have a 'normal' pregnancy, that just wouldn't give her any content. And she's a text book hypocondriact.
I mean , today she went to tesco with Andy to buy coca cola as that's the only thing she can stomach šŸ™„ but allegedly spent the whole time dry heaving into a paper bag.....she's desperate for the 'poor you hun' messages when anyone who is truly suffering HG wouldn't have been able to leave the house. Even when I was suffering standard morning sickness car journeys were a no go especially for something as insignificant as a few cans of coke.

That's Emma all over.
She couldn't possibly have a 'normal' pregnancy, that just wouldn't give her any content. And she's a text book hypocondriact.
I mean , today she went to tesco with Andy to buy coca cola as that's the only thing she can stomach šŸ™„ but allegedly spent the whole time dry heaving into a paper bag.....she's desperate for the 'poor you hun' messages when anyone who is truly suffering HG wouldn't have been able to leave the house. Even when I was suffering standard morning sickness car journeys were a no go especially for something as insignificant as a few cans of coke.
You can tell its attention seeking when she decides to story "the reason why we went tesco is because my sickness is so bad"..... literally noone asked šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s probably started packing her hospital bag already because you know her babyā€™s are all premature and come early.
Is someone able to make a new thread?

• Haha
She can't help herself can she.... "the walk to work was not easy" oh bore off Emma, if you were that bad with HG you wouldn't of been able to go to work. She almost says it so we don't think she's bullshitiing about hg cus she's at work so has to get her 2 pence in and say how it WASNT easy. She's managed to go yo tesco to get coke even though she was so ill and has gone to work. She's absolutely Insufferable and she's only going to get worse. She will have the worst pregnancy ever. Honestly this sixth baby is just absolutely ridiculous. Being spread thin as she says and struggling with childcare but decides to have another? Running out of content because she hasn't got a baby any more?? Oh god can you imagine what she's gonna be like when she's breastfeeding again fml

• Heart
I'm so pleased the debilitating condition HG didn't stop Emma from getting tarted up and going out for an anniversary dinner last night.

And so pleased she managed to get a babysitter even though she has absolutely no help whatsoever with childcare and her and Andy have to struggle to manage the 5 kids between themselves
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Her stories are a constant contradiction lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so pleased the debilitating condition HG didn't stop Emma from getting tarted up and going out for an anniversary dinner last night.

And so pleased she managed to get a babysitter even though she has absolutely no help whatsoever with childcare and her and Andy have to struggle to manage the 5 kids between themselves
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Her stories are a constant contradiction lol
Exactly, she literally has no idea, oh and just because you take an odd anti sickness tablet does not mean it's HG for goodness sakes!!! I had terrible morning sickness whi h lead onto sickness in the evening, my gp prescribed antisickness, however I did NOT have HG!!!!!!! Just typical pregnancy sickness! šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.