Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the pigment in her top lip 😕 begging for DM’s saying she’s not drinking. Ffs Emma no one cares if you’re pregnant with ANOTHER child you can’t look after
I thought she had just given up alcohol? She had been drinking alcohol free wine?

Reactions: 3
Wow, she looks like a hoot on a night out 🙄. Honestly love, take your mum bun and your top lip and duck off until you find a personality you absolute fun sponge. She's draining. She's one of those cunts you meet on a night out who tell the bride to be how it's all downhill after marriage and the love isn't the same blah blah 😅🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is the pigment in her top lip 😕 begging for DM’s saying she’s not drinking. Ffs Emma no one cares if you’re pregnant with ANOTHER child you can’t look after
It's not that there's loss of pigment, the bulge is where the filler has spread past her lips!

Reactions: 6
She drank water?! She actually drank water on her best mates hen do WTF!!! Apparently she’s not been able to drink alcohol since having sepsis. Did anyone know she had sepsis? I’m not sure you guys did but yea twice she had it and almost died FFS!!!!!!!! 🙈

• Haha
Do you know what, you don't need to drink alcohol to have a good time, but don't look like a miserable cow the whole time either. On your phone and going on about your mum bun and this isn't your thing anymore. Either put a smile on for your friend and enjoy the night, or say "do you know what, I love you, but a night out isn't for me at the moment. Can I take you to dinner to celebrate you hen and you have a fabulous night in Bristol with everyone else"

Do you know what, you don't need to drink alcohol to have a good time, but don't look like a miserable cow the whole time either. On your phone and going on about your mum bun and this isn't your thing anymore. Either put a smile on for your friend and enjoy the night, or say "do you know what, I love you, but a night out isn't for me at the moment. Can I take you to dinner to celebrate you hen and you have a fabulous night in Bristol with everyone else"
Imagine when her friends sees it on Instagram 🥺

Reactions: 5
No you really don’t need alcohol to have a good time. But seriously she could of had a mocktail or alcohol free beer etc just something a bit more fancie than blinking water. Water suits her personality plain and boring

No you really don’t need alcohol to have a good time. But seriously she could of had a mocktail or alcohol free beer etc just something a bit more fancie than blinking water. Water suits her personality plain and boring
It’s like she had the make the point. Being so extra tells everyone she’s the exact opposite

Reactions: 3
I feel she only didn't drink so she could get the attention from other mum's thinking she's super mum and never switches off from being a mum. I was expecting some kind of caption that read... Not drinking tonight so I can be fully present tomorrow when I get back to the kids. Have a day off ffs!

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna throw it out there…is she not drinking alcohol because she’s on medication for mental health? Just a thought.

She’s now a masseuse?!
As if you'd go to her for a massage. She would talk to you the whole way through about how you're getting self care, and she'd love self care time because she's such a busy mum of 5. But with a needy baby, a husband who is always working and no family help she just can't find the time. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooo I see she’s treated Andy to a birthday walk 😂🤣 she spoils him doesn’t she. More like she dragged him away I’m sure he’d much rather be at work or on his mower or digger

• Haha
She's had messages asking how she juggles work and 5 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️😆😆😆oh pleaseee no you haven't stop making things up , you barely even work emma how about working full time and have multiple kids like me and many of us out there , she really has no idea what work/family life balance is like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's had messages asking how she juggles work and 5 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️😆😆😆oh pleaseee no you haven't stop making things up , you barely even work emma how about working full time and have multiple kids like me and many of us out there , she really has no idea what work/family life balance is like 🤣
I've said it before but she would actually have a breakdown if she lived a normal life like the majority of people.

Reactions: 2
Why can't Emma write in the first person seeing as how she is the only person associated with this business?!
Could she blow her own trumpet anymore?? It's cringe worthy
She doesn't even sound professional! It's just embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Should favourite child be eating popcorn at his age? You’d think she’d know by now being the only women to have kids that popcorn is not recommended to children under 4

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.