Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worked one day in her ‘new job’ and people are asking how she does it? She doesn’t do it. Her father lives with her, she makes her husband take multiple days off, just to go on walks with her because she can’t cope. She recently shared a story of someone saying how she makes a success out of anything she tries…like what? Her previous sports therapy business? Her personal training business? Her eyelash business? Where’s her book? Her podcast? She doesn’t even have representation from a manager because she’s not very good at adverts on Insta. The content she creates is always a flop. The person who actually owns this beautiful work space must be a bit annoyed that Emma is making out she’s created it.

Why can't Emma write in the first person seeing as how she is the only person associated with this business?!
Could she blow her own trumpet anymore?? It's cringe worthy
I thought the same thing. It’s actually really weird.

Reactions: 8
Why can't Emma write in the first person seeing as how she is the only person associated with this business?!
Could she blow her own trumpet anymore?? It's cringe worthy
Emma does not ooze positivity. She's a right moaning Minnie 🤥🤥🤣

Reactions: 3
She worked one day in her ‘new job’ and people are asking how she does it? She doesn’t do it. Her father lives with her, she makes her husband take multiple days off, just to go on walks with her because she can’t cope. She recently shared a story of someone saying how she makes a success out of anything she tries…like what? Her previous sports therapy business? Her personal training business? Her eyelash business? Where’s her book? Her podcast? She doesn’t even have representation from a manager because she’s not very good at adverts on Insta. The content she creates is always a flop. The person who actually owns this beautiful work space must be a bit annoyed that Emma is making out she’s created it.

I thought the same thing. It’s actually really weird.
I thought the same -who are these people asking her?! Are they all as stupid as she is???

She keeps saying she stopped work because she was heavily pregnant and it was at the start of the pandemic....covid wasn't the reason she stopped working....she barely STARTED working (1 to 2 clients a night or two a week is not exactly taxing Emma!!)

Reactions: 4
I thought the same -who are these people asking her?! Are they all as stupid as she is???

She keeps saying she stopped work because she was heavily pregnant and it was at the start of the pandemic....covid wasn't the reason she stopped working....she barely STARTED working (1 to 2 clients a night or two a week is not exactly taxing Emma!!)
She asks herself. She has other Instagram pages for her ‘business’ and old businesses. She uses them to ask herself questions all the time.

• Haha
Oops Emma. You've messed up in this afternoons story (even though you were taking the day of social media because you've had a bad night with the kids). We can see your Dad in the background while you're on the zip line with Ezra 🤣
Heaven forbid you should take your 2 youngest children to the park without an extra pair of hands !!!!!!

Oops Emma. You've messed up in this afternoons story (even though you were taking the day of social media because you've had a bad night with the kids). We can see your Dad in the background while you're on the zip line with Ezra 🤣
Heaven forbid you should take your 2 youngest children to the park without an extra pair of hands !!!!!!
Quite worrying that people lookup to her being this inspirational women that manages 5 kids and works, totally idolises her and licks her arse. If these sheep weren’t so blind to her crap they’d notice actually she’s NEVER alone with her kids always has an extra pair of hands in whatever she does but worryingly she hides it? Why? She’s being quite the opposite of what she wants her content to be about it’s so wrong! Stop telling mums they’ve got this you hear them you feel them NO you don't Emma not at all you will never know

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's interesting that just a few days ago we had a long spiel about how insta was going to be used for uploading personal things and how Emma wanted to make her money from her yoga business yet this morning we've had not one but two ad|pr stories. That woman really can't make a decision and stick to it! She's so infuriating. Do the people not realise that she does it for the money and has zero interest in continuing using the products onesie she's advertised them?!

It's interesting that just a few days ago we had a long spiel about how insta was going to be used for uploading personal things and how Emma wanted to make her money from her yoga business yet this morning we've had not one but two ad|pr stories. That woman really can't make a decision and stick to it! She's so infuriating. Do the people not realise that she does it for the money and has zero interest in continuing using the products onesie she's advertised them?!
Course she is she’s fucked herself up a few times with her ads. Gifted a simba mattress in 2019 then this year gifted a Emma mattress both singing there praises? Advertising period pants saying how amazing they are but said in her stories she doesn’t have periods because she was breastfeeding there’s loads she’s done

Course she is she’s fucked herself up a few times with her ads. Gifted a simba mattress in 2019 then this year gifted a Emma mattress both singing there praises? Advertising period pants saying how amazing they are but said in her stories she doesn’t have periods because she was breastfeeding there’s loads she’s done
Why does nobody else see it?!?! I suppose her fans must be stupid but do these companies not do a bit of homework first?!

Why does nobody else see it?!?! I suppose her fans must be stupid but do these companies not do a bit of homework first?!
I know 😂 she was gifted a bugaboo donkey when she had Eden but she already had one? Gets gifted loads of Crew clothing but only shops in Zara, primark & H&M. I had to laugh loads of “influencers” were gifted the eufy robot hoovers but Emma had to buy her own to keep in trend with the others 😂

Made me laugh the bit where it says Emma has nevee "stopped or slowed" urmm she goes to the beach what seems like most days that's an ideal life isn't it?? Bloody never stops...what you mean like all parents on this planet?? Some working full time too who haven't got time to go to the beach and buy breakfast. Can't stand it when people have loads of kids and people tell them how amazing they are that the keep it together etc. No one told them to have that many...it isn't inspirational!

Reactions: 5
Seriously these reels with her talking over music in the background....it's cringeworthy!! All these motivational words she's takes it so over the top that it loses its meaning ( not like it had any anyway) and it just ends up as waffling. Everything she does is over thought. She doesn't need to make everything so different. If I was having a baby I wouldn't listen to her words and find them inspirational....I wouldn't get them cus she's trying so hard to make it sound good that it does the complete opposite. We get it... being a parent is hard there's absolutely no need to keep making up motivational speeches about it!! Just keep doing you and leave it at that!!

Seriously these reels with her talking over music in the background....it's cringeworthy!! All these motivational words she's takes it so over the top that it loses its meaning ( not like it had any anyway) and it just ends up as waffling. Everything she does is over thought. She doesn't need to make everything so different. If I was having a baby I wouldn't listen to her words and find them inspirational....I wouldn't get them cus she's trying so hard to make it sound good that it does the complete opposite. We get it... being a parent is hard there's absolutely no need to keep making up motivational speeches about it!! Just keep doing you and leave it at that!!
I said before if I hadn’t had children already and followed her it would put me off having any. Why is parenting so hard in Emma’s eyes? Most people just get on with it without coming to social media waffling on about it?

Reactions: 5
I said before if I hadn’t had children already and followed her it would put me off having any. Why is parenting so hard in Emma’s eyes? Most people just get on with it without coming to social media waffling on about it?
Me too! It's is hard it's really bloody hard I could sell my kids sometimes but coming on here with a load of bullshit about slowing down etc is hardly helpful. She doesn't even mean all the words she's saying...she just thinks it makes her sound good.

Me too! It's is hard it's really bloody hard I could sell my kids sometimes but coming on here with a load of bullshit about slowing down etc is hardly helpful. She doesn't even mean all the words she's saying...she just thinks it makes her sound good.
Yes she tells everyone to slow down on the daily it’s ok to let your house be untidy etc yet 2 days after nearly dieing with sepsis she was out with everyone walking along the beach like don’t be such a hypocrite

Reactions: 2
She makes such a meal of it. I feel the same - she would put me off being a mother if I'd watched her before I had mine. She's the opposite of the inspirational figure she thinks she is. And I really object to her going on about how hard it is . Yes there are tough times but I find the vast majority of 'mothering' (God,what a phrase!) is enjoyable and I actually find joy in being around my children!
If Emma finds it hard it's because she brings it on herself . Today is the best example -the kids woke up early and are tired so instead of chilling at home she takes them out on a walk?!?! No doubt she'll be moaning about how wet it is / how much muddy washing there is to do / how many tantrums the kids had because they were tired etc etc etc

She makes such a meal of it. I feel the same - she would put me off being a mother if I'd watched her before I had mine. She's the opposite of the inspirational figure she thinks she is. And I really object to her going on about how hard it is . Yes there are tough times but I find the vast majority of 'mothering' (God,what a phrase!) is enjoyable and I actually find joy in being around my children!
If Emma finds it hard it's because she brings it on herself . Today is the best example -the kids woke up early and are tired so instead of chilling at home she takes them out on a walk?!?! No doubt she'll be moaning about how wet it is / how much muddy washing there is to do / how many tantrums the kids had because they were tired etc etc etc
The words “mothering” or “empowering” make me cringe 😂 I’ve always thought maybe if she chilled at home the kids wouldn’t always be so wired like she is and the need to be permanently busy leave them to be more independent it’s like they don’t know how to do anything without her always being involved

Was Eliza in the pram on the walk? Bit odd for a primary school child to still be in a pram.

Was Eliza in the pram on the walk? Bit odd for a primary school child to still be in a pram.
Depends. I’ve always seen a few reception aged kids in a pushchair on the way home from school. If it’s a long walk home and they’ve still to get used to a long school day they can get really tired.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.