Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon massage back to health coaching, I would be surprised if there is enough demand to sustain a business like that where she is

Reactions: 3
Shes also got a new job from the back room in her house again , but can't share just yet as she doesn't have time too, oh Emma we don't care love it won't last long like everything else 🙄
I'm going to bet it's a yoga studio. She's done a couple of YouTube videos so now she's an expert and will soon be teaching us all about it like she's some kind of expert 🙄
Can be added to the list of all the other failed ventures....health coach,massage,eyelash tech,PT....the list is endless

What do we reckon massage back to health coaching, I would be surprised if there is enough demand to sustain a business like that where she is
There isn't but she'll do yoga with one or two people and then come on and tell us all how hard she works and how busy life is as a working mum and her and Andy will have to have equal responsibilities now they're both working 😄

Reactions: 5
She refuses to be a slave to instagram.....but will post on it Constantly, and ask people to like,comment and save reels to.up her engagement and algorithm. Hun, your obsessed with instagram and whatever way you dress it up, your obsessed.

Reactions: 6
Shes so obsessed by the fact she breastfed I'm surprised she's not evolved in to one big nipple personally 🤷‍♀️
I’m surprised she hasn’t offered to pump milk for neonatal units the weekend obsessed

Reactions: 2
I don't get it. Yesterday having her mum visit was wonderful and gave her a break .
Today it's hard having her mum because she does everything alone (she clearly doesn't count Andy!)
I can't believe someone who rarely sees their mum wouldn't want to spend every second of them when they came to visit and vice versa. Makes me wonder if Mum offered to take Eden for a few hours because she can see Emma doesn't cope.

She's jumping so much onto the mindfulness/anxiety/trigger bandwagon now that she can no longer use all the breastfeeding buzzwords. Guaranteed that's what her new business will focus on. The latest in think Emma is copy catting as per usual

Reactions: 7
It's ridiculous, and I don't mean to sound insensitive to anyone whose life is like this, but Why does everything need to be so broken down into all the emotions and everything be such a to do.
No, it's not hard to separate yourself from being a mother, wife, homemaker.etc. Just bloody get on with spending the night away with friends. Why is it such a big deal? All it screams to me is she has too much free time and space in her head. I wouldn't think twice about a tenth of all the emotions she goes through daily. She's living a normal life. It really shouldn't be as difficult as she makes it. I think she has misconceptions of what happens in other homes. But most people don't have this much free time or want to go through this emotion rolercoaster she goes through daily to complete basic tasks. I feel sorry for her if its genuine and not put on for the gram, as her life is draining. I have the same amount of children as her, and am a PT, who lives with 0 family and friends where I live. So we have fairly similar lives. The biggest difference we have is, she over analyses every segment of her life. Every breath has a meaning she has to decipher. Honeslty, just get the duck on with your day. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's ridiculous, and I don't mean to sound insensitive to anyone whose life is like this, but Why does everything need to be so broken down into all the emotions and everything be such a to do.
No, it's not hard to separate yourself from being a mother, wife, homemaker.etc. Just bloody get on with spending the night away with friends. Why is it such a big deal? All it screams to me is she has too much free time and space in her head. I wouldn't think twice about a tenth of all the emotions she goes through daily. She's living a normal life. It really shouldn't be as difficult as she makes it. I think she has misconceptions of what happens in other homes. But most people don't have this much free time or want to go through this emotion rolercoaster she goes through daily to complete basic tasks. I feel sorry for her if its genuine and not put on for the gram, as her life is draining. I have the same amount of children as her, and am a PT, who lives with 0 family and friends where I live. So we have fairly similar lives. The biggest difference we have is, she over analyses every segment of her life. Every breath has a meaning she has to decipher. Honeslty, just get the duck on with your day. 🙈
Totally!! She completely misunderstands what other homes are like. Perhaps if she had more friends or family and visited their homes more often then she'd see it for herself

Wow, she really belittles Andy doesn't she. I'm sure he doesn't need you mothering him, he is more than capable and your not even very good at mothering your actual children. Never mind your husband too.

Wow, she really belittles Andy doesn't she. I'm sure he doesn't need you mothering him, he is more than capable and your not even very good at mothering your actual children. Never mind your husband too.
She feels she needs to mother him yet she can’t even go for a walk with her children without trying to drag him away from work to help her so has to have her father

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She always says she never gets a break from her kids but she has had more this year so far than I have had in 3 years!

Far too much time pyscho analysing herself.. Just get on with it!

What she means is she doesn’t actually want a break as she doesn’t like this feeling of not being needed by anyone and that Andy could probably cope with the kids on his own and she as a mother can’t cope at all. It was clear to see the kids are really not that bothered. Trying to be “relatable” by saying she doesn’t get one even though she does more than anyone else really. She’s just a spoilt brat, she’s in fact needy not her children

Reactions: 4
I really can’t imagine her being much fun on a girls wkend, comes across as a real fun sponge 🧽

I really can’t imagine her being much fun on a girls wkend, comes across as a real fun sponge 🧽
She’s on a hen weekend with friends but sharing inspirational quotes on finding herself. Dear god women get a life..please!

• Haha
What she means is she doesn’t actually want a break as she doesn’t like this feeling of not being needed by anyone and that Andy could probably cope with the kids on his own and she as a mother can’t cope at all. It was clear to see the kids are really not that bothered. Trying to be “relatable” by saying she doesn’t get one even though she does more than anyone else really. She’s just a spoilt brat, she’s in fact needy not her children
I think she moans to Andy so much about how tough it is to juggle it all, that she's scared he will find it easy as he's more laid back. The kids will enjoy it better without her and he will tell her it's not as difficult as she makes out after he copes with no dramas without her. And so all her "he's always in work and never helping me with the mother load" will fall on deaf ears.

• Heart
Perfectly put! Why is everything a 'trigger'

She couldn’t make it anymore obvious she’s hating every minute of being out with her “best friend” she will be moaning need next week she needs a break. Do your “best mate” a favour and go home. She strikes me as being that person that people always need to ask her if she’s ok when tonight is not about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.