Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her likes and comments on posts are really dwindling only getting 100 +likes out of 32.9k 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her likes and comments on posts are really dwindling only getting 100 +likes out of 32.9k 😯
Good, I hope she sees no one is interested in her self Important, narcissistic, dreary and frankly boring af monologues about having it together/you got this mama/breastfeeding/selfcare bullshit 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes and when the likes are low she turns off the numbers so people only see “and others”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Good, I hope she sees no one is interested in her self Important, narcissistic, dreary and frankly boring af monologues about having it together/you got this mama/breastfeeding/selfcare bullshit 🙄😴
You missed out "I hear you mama" "I see you mama" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes and when the likes are low she turns off the numbers so people only see “and others”
Yes I noticed this but you can still see how many there are and there aren't many at All

Reactions: 1
"Thank you for the out pouring of love about my horse, I am imagining him galloping away in the sky".... 5 seconds later
"I can't believe how much free time I have now without the horse. Its really freed up precious hours" (paraphrased, but basically already over the horse 🙄)

• Wow
Another beach trip with the girls because god forbid she does anything different with them. I’m confused why she’s taken 2 pushchairs with her? The donkey is a double isn’t it? Still has her private manny with her today because she can’t cope with her own kids 😂

• Heart
Funny that she won’t talk to mums on the school run but will meet strangers from the internet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She does realise some people actually love their kids and enjoy spending time with them right?
Every day is another reel about how we can make it through this 😩. Why have 5 kids if you hate it so much, you absolute winge minge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe there’s been no waffle about this meet today. Getting each other through this empowering them and assuring mamas it’s ok to struggle and that she hears them. Just a crappy boomerang.

She is aware that whilst she's moaning about not having 2 minutes to get dressed this morning, she's wasted over 2 minutes (she did more than 8 slides which they love to say are only 15 second snippets) and could have had those precious 2 minutes to get dressed. Don't moan about not having time when you waste it talking on instagram 🙄

Eden is now a “toddler” I’m sure it was only a few weeks ago (slight exaggeration) she still classed him as a newborn at like 8 months

Moaning about Andy again not telling her they needed cat litter, gosh how would she cope if she had a real problem to moan about!

• Wow

Anyone see this story the video is actually so upsetting that poor boy trying to process something and all his mum cares about is the angle of the camera, I wonder how many of the other influencers children have experienced this, Sad to say that I’m sure in 10 years time we will be hearing lots of stories of the children mum vlogging has damaged

Now she's posted a meme or something about having adhd. Yeah real hilarious. On behalf of all people with adhd, we don't want you in our gang 🙄

So now she’s singing her mums praises and thankful she’s here and going to make the most of the next few days with her? I’m pretty sure her parents caused her childhood trauma that she can’t seem to move on from but she’s allowing her to take the girls to school for her. That women is seriously delusional don’t come on social media crying wolf of childhood trauma that her parents caused her but the have one live in her garden and one staying with her for a few days what a di*ck

Shes also got a new job from the back room in her house again , but can't share just yet as she doesn't have time too, oh Emma we don't care love it won't last long like everything else 🙄

• Haha
Shes also got a new job from the back room in her house again , but can't share just yet as she doesn't have time too, oh Emma we don't care love it won't last long like everything else 🙄
Doesn’t have time but waffled on for like half an hour banging on about it. I think it’s to do with oils amd stuff for her yoga etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.