Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s come on this morning saying it’s a typical Monday morning and she doesn’t have time to talk….so why has she come on then? She looks she’s had literally no sleep again 😂
She's a walking contradiction. Comes on insta to say she has no time to come on insta. Probably because she's got to rush off for a breakfast with friends /gym session /beauty appointment. She'd die of shock if she had to get the kids ready for school whilst simultaneously getting herself ready for work then being out of the door for a nursery / school drop off before heading to work for an 8am meeting. She needs to step into the real world

Reactions: 7
No wonder she had kids so young. I wouldn’t want a night out clubbing with my mate if they danced like she does 🙈 all this talk about self care doesn’t she go horse riding and to the gym she went to reading the other week with friends? That is called self care! Or maybe if she got her baby in a better bedtime routine instead of having him sleep on her till 10pm at night downstairs she could do things for herself. My 4 kids are all in bed by 7pm I’ll have my pamper nights wine and crap tv and a feast while there in bed but like she says that’s what works for her 😂 clearly not

Oh dear Emma!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
No wonder she had kids so young. I wouldn’t want a night out clubbing with my mate if they danced like she does 🙈 all this talk about self care doesn’t she go horse riding and to the gym she went to reading the other week with friends? That is called self care! Or maybe if she got her baby in a better bedtime routine instead of having him sleep on her till 10pm at night downstairs she could do things for herself. My 4 kids are all in bed by 7pm I’ll have my pamper nights wine and crap tv and a feast while there in bed but like she says that’s what works for her 😂 clearly not

Oh dear Emma!!!
That 'dancing' on tonight's reel was painful to watch. She looks so uncomfortable

Another contradiction.
Tries telling us she buys crappy boring biscuits because she likes them and then says she buys biscuits she doesn't like so only the kids eat them.
She is that confused she doesn't even know what biscuits she likes 😂😂😂

It reminds me of the film Runaway Bride and the character played by Julia Roberts changes her favourite type of egg depending on which man she's with

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That 'dancing' on tonight's reel was painful to watch. She looks so uncomfortable

Another contradiction.
Tries telling us she buys crappy boring biscuits because she likes them and then says she buys biscuits she doesn't like so only the kids eat them.
She is that confused she doesn't even know what biscuits she likes 😂😂😂

It reminds me of the film Runaway Bride and the character played by Julia Roberts changes her favourite type of egg depending on which man she's with
Love that film 😂 its so true. She’s a lier through and through and fucks up so often because she forgets what she’s already told us

Reactions: 3

Oh dear Emma!!!
Oh my god!!! What a fraud!!!

I watched that live and I find it so funny that she talks so much about ‘not feeling mothered’ or alludes to her terrible childhood yet when ever she talks about being a mother herself, all she talks about her self-care, doing things for herself, finding herself, needing time alone. Does she not see the connection or cycle repeating, I never see any warmth between her and her children, she rarely/never talks about them in positive ways, their personalities, their interests it’s always about herself, ‘no sleep, struggling with tantrums etc. It’s sad to watch. She so self involved you think she might talk about or seek help for her child who is starting school and has a speech delay, and I have experienced that and was willing to talk and learn from any and everyone to help my child

I watched that live and I find it so funny that she talks so much about ‘not feeling mothered’ or alludes to her terrible childhood yet when ever she talks about being a mother herself, all she talks about her self-care, doing things for herself, finding herself, needing time alone. Does she not see the connection or cycle repeating, I never see any warmth between her and her children, she rarely/never talks about them in positive ways, their personalities, their interests it’s always about herself, ‘no sleep, struggling with tantrums etc. It’s sad to watch. She so self involved you think she might talk about or seek help for her child who is starting school and has a speech delay, and I have experienced that and was willing to talk and learn from any and everyone to help my child
I’m sure Eliza is also still in nappy’s. She flaunts the word “trigger” to much for it to mean anything anymore like people do with the word OCD. She has a favourite child for sure why is Ezra not at the table and playing with food

Reactions: 4
You're absolutely right. I hadn't looked at it like that!
To be honest I don't think her childhood was that bad but it makes good content to say it was. She's talked about having a pony and holidays so I think she's got spoilt brat syndrome rather than actually having a deprived childhood.

It can't be good for her kids to see and hear her constantly on Instagram especially when she speaks no negatively.
She is also incredibly selfish - everything in her life is about her eg, eating outdoors to not make mess in the house / not going to soft play because she doesn't like it / going to the gym for me time. The kids don't seem to benefit from much of what she does. Even when she straps the kids in the pram and goes for a walk which I'm sure is because of her obsessions with keeping fit and getting steps in. She'd be far better letting the kids walk and running off some energy but chasing after then is too much like hard work and she can't cope on her own with the kids.
Being self centred just isn't compatible with being a good mum

You're absolutely right. I hadn't looked at it like that!
To be honest I don't think her childhood was that bad but it makes good content to say it was. She's talked about having a pony and holidays so I think she's got spoilt brat syndrome rather than actually having a deprived childhood.

It can't be good for her kids to see and hear her constantly on Instagram especially when she speaks no negatively.
She is also incredibly selfish - everything in her life is about her eg, eating outdoors to not make mess in the house / not going to soft play because she doesn't like it / going to the gym for me time. The kids don't seem to benefit from much of what she does. Even when she straps the kids in the pram and goes for a walk which I'm sure is because of her obsessions with keeping fit and getting steps in. She'd be far better letting the kids walk and running off some energy but chasing after then is too much like hard work and she can't cope on her own with the kids.
Being self centred just isn't compatible with being a good mum
She is so self obsessed but I suppose she’s got to try and keep Andy somehow. Young attractive body because I very much doubt he’s with her for her personality she’s so plane Jane and is a moaning Myrtle

Reactions: 3
The energy she has for that baby is so different to her other 4 kids 😞 what’s worse is just how noticeable it is

Another boring video using Eden as a prop. I wish she’d let the child sleep in peace and stop videoing him with the flash on during the night.

Right soooo what on earth has she just wasted her breath saying?

Reactions: 1
Woah - Emma made up for her weekend of silence with a huge load of story's this afternoon!!!
She claims she's had a busy weekend yet not posted anything. Strange.

Call me sceptical but I wonder if her quiet weekend was to allow the visible signs of her botox injections to go down..... Her forehead is VERY still 🤔

Woah - Emma made up for her weekend of silence with a huge load of story's this afternoon!!!
She claims she's had a busy weekend yet not posted anything. Strange.

Call me sceptical but I wonder if her quiet weekend was to allow the visible signs of her botox injections to go down..... Her forehead is VERY still 🤔
But there was no actual point of anything she just said? All I can gather is someone’s maybe made her feel like tit? She’s turned her message option off of her stories too

But there was no actual point of anything she just said? All I can gather is someone’s maybe made her feel like tit? She’s turned her message option off of her stories too
Nothing new really. She's constantly getting triggered by something or complaining about her childhood or past relationship. Everything is negative with Emma - maybe that's why she had a botox top up - she'd be constantly frowning otherwise 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.