Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sleep she wants to cry Andys had to sleep on the sofa but don’t forget Emma this works for you and your family 😂 I’d rather be the best version of myself and be a happy mum for my other children and if that means getting my baby in a routine or giving it it water and a dummy so there happy and I’m happy so he it.

Reactions: 4
Says they're going away this weekend and then follows it by saying they had all the children this weekend.... well its no surprise your cutting your 2 eldest out AGAIN and going away without them.
Also if she smacks her lips together ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Says they're going away this weekend and then follows it by saying they had all the children this weekend.... well its no surprise your cutting your 2 eldest out AGAIN and going away without them.
Are they going without the older girls?

Reactions: 2
No sleep she wants to cry Andys had to sleep on the sofa but don’t forget Emma this works for you and your family 😂 I’d rather be the best version of myself and be a happy mum for my other children and if that means getting my baby in a routine or giving it it water and a dummy so there happy and I’m happy so he it.
Amen sister!!!! She is such a martyr.

She had her eldest and enjoyed some quality time with them.... Making them pretend to be happy and frolicking in the sea for camera to advertise Emma's freebie clothes. Emma is just so vile

• Haha
Amen sister!!!! She is such a martyr.

She had her eldest and enjoyed some quality time with them.... Making them pretend to be happy and frolicking in the sea for camera to advertise Emma's freebie clothes. Emma is just so vile
Frolicking in the sea who does she think she is. Now she’s been chauffeured about because she’s to tired to drive and Andys had to take time away from work.

Unbelievable and people look up to her 🧐 as an amazing mother, I don’t think she has taken the big girls away since I followed her…. I wonder if she even sees how differently those girls are treated to her and Andys

Just watched her story and the forehead looks interesting, I definitely think when ever she is having time away it’s more likely recovering from fillers

Unbelievable and people look up to her 🧐 as an amazing mother, I don’t think she has taken the big girls away since I followed her…. I wonder if she even sees how differently those girls are treated to her and Andys

Just watched her story and the forehead looks interesting, I definitely think when ever she is having time away it’s more likely recovering from fillers and Botox

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Just watched her story and the forehead looks interesting, I definitely think when ever she is having time away it’s more likely recovering from fillers
What the hell?! She looks so different! I'm still blocked..yawn whatever

Putting the picture like that up the work in her face is so obvious. It really isn’t a good look
The excuses she makes for Eden not sleeping are funny. Just accept your husbands advice and do things different for her and her child

Reactions: 3
Putting the picture like that up the work in her face is so obvious. It really isn’t a good look
The excuses she makes for Eden not sleeping are funny. Just accept your husbands advice and do things different for her and her child
But then what's she got? Without being some.breastfeeding / Co sleeping super mum of 5 she's just (shock horror!!!) THE SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE 😲

How happy did they all look frolicking in the matching clothes 🙈

All she does is moan.. If the sleep situation is as bad as she says she needs to change something. She's desperate to cling on to being needed by a baby

I’m pretty sure she is friends with the sisters that do sleep therapy, like she’s promoted them before. She could surely go to them, but she doesn’t actually want help. She wants sympathy and attention

Just saw her post about breastfeeding friendly outfits and I have questions.

Don't really frequent her tattle thread much but

1) wouldn't you wear pale knickers under pale cycling shorts?

2) how does one get into the zip up the he back jumpsuit in the first place? It seems a very niche tip.

Just saw her post about breastfeeding friendly outfits and I have questions.

Don't really frequent her tattle thread much but

1) wouldn't you wear pale knickers under pale cycling shorts?

2) how does one get into the zip up the he back jumpsuit in the first place? It seems a very niche tip.
Hasn’t she turned the jump suit the other way round so it zips at the front?

Why the big secret about where she’s staying this weekend? Love that she had to get a sneaky gift/Ad in that holiday chat too. How are company’s even still approaching her, she’s dull and has nothing for her followers she’s literally hanging on by a thread

Why the big secret about where she’s staying this weekend? Love that she had to get a sneaky gift/Ad in that holiday chat too. How are company’s even still approaching her, she’s dull and has nothing for her followers she’s literally hanging on by a thread
She just said it’s a caravan holidays and it’s just with the little kids. shock!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The poor big 2 imagine being them and feeling they need to be out of the way so mummy and husband and there kids can do fun things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.