Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she banging on about this morning with Eden having been limited in his pregnancy and his life of milestones?!?!

Reactions: 4
What on earth is she banging on about this morning with Eden having been limited in his pregnancy and his life of milestones?!?!
She just goes on and on like she's the only woman who has had a pregnancy and a birth during covid . Give it a rest please .

Reactions: 3
She just goes on and on like she's the only woman who has had a pregnancy and a birth during covid . Give it a rest please .
This is exactly what I mean and why has no one else ever said anything to her. There is nothing in Emma’s little lonely world that would of been any different if there was no pandemic in regards to her children. She’s had early baby’s in the past Eden was 3 weeks early maybe 4 at a push just because Andy wasn’t there I doubt it would of been different had he been there anyway. Eden is reaching milestones he’s walking he can say “yea” he can shout for Ezra my 17month old doesn’t even say anything yet. Her time on Instagram is coming to a halt as she has nothing but to hold onto traumas and her bf journey to keep her page going.

Reactions: 2
I can’t make any sense of her latest post
Glad I’m not the only one. What a load of tit. She really has nothing to say. I don’t know if the people commenting ‘beautiful’ have even bothered to read it.

Why does she remind me of the girl from “The ring” with her hair 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not looking to move house but she booked a viewing on a house? Is she ok? Why is she wasting peoples time like that

• Wow
Not looking to move house but she booked a viewing on a house? Is she ok? Why is she wasting peoples time like that
Because everything that emma has it’s not enough she will never appreciate what she has she keeps wanting more and more

Unless they have just changed the rules... (I don't know if this was always an actual thing or just through covid) you can't view a house unless your own house has sold/under offer. So I call bullshit!

No way she would call up to view, like you said. Rules are that yours has to be on the market. Also, who would call her to ask if hers is on the market. She said two agents contacted her? How would they just know her number? She’s seeing what everyone else is doing and wants in. Camper van, moving house…she needs to find something that will take over from breastfeeding. Question is. Why doesn’t she just get on with the beautiful home she has and her 5 kids.

Not watched her stories for a while. But what does she mean when she says she’s been ill for the last 6 months? And only now feeling like she’s starting her postpartum ‘journey’?

I’ve seen her work out at home, at the gym, riding her horse, etc. What on Earth is she on about? Apart from having sepsis for about a week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not watched her stories for a while. But what does she mean when she says she’s been ill for the last 6 months? And only now feeling like she’s starting her postpartum ‘journey’?

I’ve seen her work out at home, at the gym, riding her horse, etc. What on Earth is she on about? Apart from having sepsis for about a week 🙄
It's called she has tit all "content" so she's going back to the old "I've got self esteem issues" "I've been wearing belly tops and showing my tummy off for months but now I'm telling you I'm not body confident so give me attention and tell me how amazing I am"

• Heart
I'm confused. They went out to eat this evening but the kids have packed lunch boxes on the table?!
I know her and Andy eat gusto and hello fresh boxes when the kids are in bed but have they seriously ordered a meal for themselves while at a pub and made the kids eat a pack up?!?!?!?!?! Nothing would surprise me with her

Attachments

• Wow
her reels are like watching paint dry. forcing the baby to be part of them when he just wants to go and explore. put the baby down we know your a mum you moan plenty about it!

I'm confused. They went out to eat this evening but the kids have packed lunch boxes on the table?!
I know her and Andy eat gusto and hello fresh boxes when the kids are in bed but have they seriously ordered a meal for themselves while at a pub and made the kids eat a pack up?!?!?!?!?! Nothing would surprise me with her
Surely the pub can’t be keen on the picnic broadcast to 30k people!

This might be to do with them being intolerant? Quite a few people I know take a back up pack lunch as not every where can cater for gluten free etc

This might be to do with them being intolerant? Quite a few people I know take a back up pack lunch as not every where can cater for gluten free etc
The children with the packed lunches aren’t the ones with intolerance m. It’s one of the older girls

The children with the packed lunches aren’t the ones with intolerance m. It’s one of the older girls
I thought that, but then they only go out when the big ones aren’t there!

I have unfollowed and it’s been the best self care, I feel so present and empowered, finally free of moaning Myrtle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s come on this morning saying it’s a typical Monday morning and she doesn’t have time to talk….so why has she come on then? She looks she’s had literally no sleep again 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.