Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I haven’t watched many of her reels cause they are so repetitive but that one did make me laugh, Eden was defo squirming to get away and loved it when Ezra lobbed his tractor at her in the end and she did her best fake smile and laugh….
That’s it, I found it hard to watch nothing about that reel was natural. She always seems so stiff and looks awkward.

Reactions: 1
Yas it reminds me of that means girls movie …. Stoping trying to make ‘mothering it’ happen Emma it’s so cringe 😬 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yas it reminds me of that means girls movie …. Stoping trying to make ‘mothering it’ happen Emma it’s so cringe 😬 😳
Why is she making mothering it a thing when women having children and being a mother is a normal thing? Just like breastfeeding she hasn’t made all this up she does realise that. What isn’t normal is the way she puts it out there and shoves it In everyone’s faces

Reactions: 2
Here we go agains a day that should be about someone else with a post about herself. How hard she finds it. She didn’t have time to sort anything out for Andy, she did however get her nails done, her eyelashes done, went to the gym, to the horse, a whole day out with Insta friends childfree. And no mention of her dear dad who lives at the bottom of her garden. The dad who helps her everyday despite claiming she does everything herself. The caption makes no bloody sense and these comments? Surely everyone can see it’s a load of absolute crap. Attention seeking. Poor me. Narcissistic. I’m unfollowing because I’m sick of her lies.

Reactions: 10
Here we go agains a day that should be about someone else with a post about herself. How hard she finds it. She didn’t have time to sort anything out for Andy, she did however get her nails done, her eyelashes done, went to the gym, to the horse, a whole day out with Insta friends childfree. And no mention of her dear dad who lives at the bottom of her garden. The dad who helps her everyday despite claiming she does everything herself. The caption makes no bloody sense and these comments? Surely everyone can see it’s a load of absolute crap. Attention seeking. Poor me. Narcissistic. I’m unfollowing because I’m sick of her lies.
All me me me AGAIN! The comments are just 🤢 her dad was with them at the beach got a 2 second clip until she realised then put the camera on someone else. Again why is that kid not in bed he looks so uncomfortable he’s sweating honestly how Andy puts up with her I wish he had Instagram I’d love to know why/how 😂 he looks so old and daunt now. If I was stuck with her as a husband or even a friend I think I’d have to be taking some happy pills or drink to be around her I’d be so depressed when with her

Reactions: 4
All me me me AGAIN! The comments are just 🤢 her dad was with them at the beach got a 2 second clip until she realised then put the camera on someone else. Again why is that kid not in bed he looks so uncomfortable he’s sweating honestly how Andy puts up with her I wish he had Instagram I’d love to know why/how 😂 he looks so old and daunt now. If I was stuck with her as a husband or even a friend I think I’d have to be taking some happy pills or drink to be around her I’d be so depressed when with her
I honestly think Insta Emma is nothing like real life Emma. Her house is always clean and tidy. She’s pretty organised. It’s strange she tries to make out she’s not. I’ve noticed over the last year she hasn’t made any effort with any occasions. Birthdays, Christmas, today. She seems like she can’t out do others, so doesn’t bother at all. She tries to be relatable by sharing all the lows, but I don’t even think she has them. I reckon between her, Andy and her dad they have it sorted, but she wants everyone to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Well Emma certainly has one thing she is good at.... Making everything about HER!

She obviously has so much help but she won't admit that. She doesn't show her dad in photos/videos on days out with them as it doesn't fit the image she's going for.

Then clearly on the beg for freebies this morning.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think Insta Emma is nothing like real life Emma. Her house is always clean and tidy. She’s pretty organised. It’s strange she tries to make out she’s not. I’ve noticed over the last year she hasn’t made any effort with any occasions. Birthdays, Christmas, today. She seems like she can’t out do others, so doesn’t bother at all. She tries to be relatable by sharing all the lows, but I don’t even think she has them. I reckon between her, Andy and her dad they have it sorted, but she wants everyone to feel sorry for her.
Totally agree.

Just caught up with the Father’s Day post… what a strange caption?
Literally makes no sense and isn’t about Andy at all

I couldn’t think of anything worse with 3 small kids who don’t sleep all stuck in a van together over night 🙈

Anyone else notice Emma has been on a bit of a spending "high" the past couple of days and quiet manic 😬

Reactions: 5
So this van trip she’s eager to do wouldn’t happen to be because her Insta pal heather has just purchased a van and been on a family getaway in said van. We all know Mrs moan a lot can’t go through life without copying all the other Insta huns to try and keep up

Reactions: 6
So this van trip she’s eager to do wouldn’t happen to be because her Insta pal heather has just purchased a van and been on a family getaway in said van. We all know Mrs moan a lot can’t go through life without copying all the other Insta huns to try and keep up
Was thinking the exact same - it’s embarrassing isn’t it!

Does anyone else think she might be pregnant…
Do you think? Could you actually imagine if she was how even more depressing her account would be. If she is pregnant I honestly think it’s because of Instagram and not for the right reasons. The validation she craves from strangers telling her she’s inspirational, she’s super mum etc it will only die down as Eden gets older as she will have them all less and less the moment they start nursery then school then what will her account be?
can anyone tell me why in yet ANOTHER reel of favourite child she’s carried Eden (as per) and two heavy Asda bags from her house to the car then walked upstairs turned around and come back down again 😂

Last edited:
Do you think? Could you actually imagine if she was how even more depressing her account would be. If she is pregnant I honestly think it’s because of Instagram and not for the right reasons. The validation she craves from strangers telling her she’s inspirational, she’s super mum etc it will only die down as Eden gets older as she will have them all less and less the moment they start nursery then school then what will her account be?
can anyone tell me why in yet ANOTHER reel of favourite child she’s carried Eden (as per) and two heavy Asda bags from her house to the car then walked upstairs turned around and come back down again 😂
And stirring the pot. Cooker wasn’t even on!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.