Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was like shape wear underwear....imagine the looks on the school run 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the most dramatic person I've ever come across in her stories tonight, she needs to give herself a shake!

Also noticed she mentioned having family over after it was mentioned here...... she 100% has more support & help than she portrays 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is the most dramatic person I've ever come across in her stories tonight, she needs to give herself a shake!

Also noticed she mentioned having family over after it was mentioned here...... she 100% has more support & help than she portrays 🙄
She has more time to be able to fit things in for herself than most mums do but moans she never has time for herself and forgets about her. Gym today now lashes. Why does she sound like a 10year old child when talking but comes across as a 70 year old lady

Reactions: 7
Her latest post has really, really hit a nerve with me.

No mum to see after lockdown??? My mum died during lockdown, not quite the same as your on again off again relationship with your mum (that’s probably for the gram seeing as she’s slipped up a few times about looking forward to seeing her). No babysitter, no family or friends to ask for help, just you and your husband? Your dad lives on your property right? In the garden in a barn…? What about the eldest girls dad… does he not have them, do you not have someone take the oldest two on a very regular basis.

I’m sorry for the rant I can usually just laugh at the woe is me but this ones really p***** me off, had to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She did used to hang out with a couple of other instagrammers, they’d meet up every now and then. But even that doesn’t seem to happen anymore and they don’t interact with each other like they used to so I don’t know what’s gone on there.

The other ones weren’t ever bothered about their follower numbers, so...
I know the two you’re on about… look who she mentioned in her story today and who she’s arranged to meet tomorrow 🤣

Attachments

I know the two you’re on about… look who she mentioned in her story today and who she’s arranged to meet tomorrow 🤣
oh yeah I forgot about that, who was the other one I used to follow her cassie mama something, I think I unfollowed?

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what the comment said 🤣 and what the hell is wrong with the 300 women who DM her, blowing smoke up her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would love to know what the comment said 🤣 and what the hell is wrong with the 300 women who DM her, blowing smoke up her ass
They all say that don’t they but they mean 2/3 people have only in fact messaged 😂

Reactions: 1
Her latest post has really, really hit a nerve with me.

No mum to see after lockdown??? My mum died during lockdown, not quite the same as your on again off again relationship with your mum (that’s probably for the gram seeing as she’s slipped up a few times about looking forward to seeing her). No babysitter, no family or friends to ask for help, just you and your husband? Your dad lives on your property right? In the garden in a barn…? What about the eldest girls dad… does he not have them, do you not have someone take the oldest two on a very regular basis.

I’m sorry for the rant I can usually just laugh at the woe is me but this ones really p***** me off, had to unfollow.
I completely agree with you on everything you’ve said. She gets her nails done, eyelashes done, Botox! I’m so sorry for your loss.

this woman is so dull. moans non stop bangs on how hard motherhood is, struggling has no time(we clearly see she lives the life of riley) but would have another baby at the drop of a hat. I just cant get my head around it or her. she never looks happy unless its for a wanker load of look at me and my 5 kids sickly stories. bore off its the same s**t day in and out now!

this woman is so dull. moans non stop bangs on how hard motherhood is, struggling has no time(we clearly see she lives the life of riley) but would have another baby at the drop of a hat. I just cant get my head around it or her. she never looks happy unless its for a wanker load of look at me and my 5 kids sickly stories. bore off its the same s**t day in and out now!
The comments about another baby just isn’t funny anymore she can not cope with those she’s got her marriage has cracks in and is already conscious of people looking at her because she has loads of kids. If she goes anywhere she always has to have Andy or her dad with her.

She’s around the flipping twist, no support at all but clearly her dad sat at the cafe with her and the kids yesterday? Her dad playing taxi driver whilst her and Andy go out for dinner, whilst clearly someone else is at home looking after their children! Entitled brat!

Reactions: 9
She’s around the flipping twist, no support at all but clearly her dad sat at the cafe with her and the kids yesterday? Her dad playing taxi driver whilst her and Andy go out for dinner, whilst clearly someone else is at home looking after their children! Entitled brat!
Just her and Andy though isn’t it 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Just her and Andy though isn’t it 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Imagine that luxury of having your own babysitter living on site that at the click of Emma’s fingers she has help. Even her husband works in the home office and she can prize away for walks because she can’t take her kids out on her own

Imagine that luxury of having your own babysitter living on site that at the click of Emma’s fingers she has help. Even her husband works in the home office and she can prize away for walks because she can’t take her kids out on her own
She just needs to own it and stop saying she doesn’t have help when we all know that’s a total lie. Why is she so desperate for people to feel sorry for her?
I think she’s forgetting that these are their children and who else is she expecting to look after them exactly? Every parent needs time away from their children but don’t sit there saying you never get away and then in the next breath you are out with your husband childfree! Whinge whinge whinge.

She just needs to own it and stop saying she doesn’t have help when we all know that’s a total lie. Why is she so desperate for people to feel sorry for her?
I think she’s forgetting that these are their children and who else is she expecting to look after them exactly? Every parent needs time away from their children but don’t sit there saying you never get away and then in the next breath you are out with your husband childfree! Whinge whinge whinge.
She’s wanting a gifted nanny 😂

• Haha
I think she’s forgetting that these are their children and who else is she expecting to look after them exactly?
alright
She’s wanting a gifted nanny 😂
Imagine 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.