Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she for real i want to help others that are struggling? i think she needs help her self first!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is she for real i want to help others that are struggling? i think she needs help her self first!
100% needs to help herself before helping others. Also wtf was that last story someone sharing Emma’s grid post saying “some mamas make it look super easy” ummmm are they following the same mothering_it than I am? I’ve never ever seen someone make parenting look so hard and make it seem like it’s hell on earth and is enough to put anyone off having kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she's blatantly either pregnant or trying to get pregnant again after that weird story this morning where she REALLY accentuated on possibly having a spare room 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really think she needs to talk to someone. This clinging on to Eden staying a baby is not healthy and then twitching on she’s going to have a spare room she needs to stop

Reactions: 4
She always talks about how hard Eden saying its really full on its a struggle he only wants her... I really think its all in her head and its just normal baby/chile needs she can't cope with once they grow past newborn stage of laying in bed/the sofa cuddling. Also I can't see why she would want another if it's all so so so terrible

Reactions: 5
She always talks about how hard Eden saying its really full on its a struggle he only wants her... I really think its all in her head and its just normal baby/chile needs she can't cope with once they grow past newborn stage of laying in bed/the sofa cuddling. Also I can't see why she would want another if it's all so so so terrible
She made it quite obvious before that Eden and Andy need to bond but I don’t think Emma gives him that chance as Emma’s comfort to Eden is to feed him. She said Andy is stressed she’s exhausted. So why not put Eden to bed with the others so she’s not going to bed till midnight because she has to work have a shower do washing etc. Why bring another child into that it’s not fair on anyone just because she needs to fill that gap

Completely agree. The whole breastfeeding thing is 100% for her and to feel needed. I know the World Health Organisation says it's good to continue breastfeeding and in other cultures still bf at this age is totally acceptable but with 4 other little ones to look after plus the mastitus/sepsis struggled it makes you wonder why she is being such a martyr and continuing to breastfeed 1 year old Eden when in her own words she tells us daily how tough it is.
She has got serious attachment issues.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. The whole breastfeeding thing is 100% for her and to feel needed. I know the World Health Organisation says it's good to continue breastfeeding and in other cultures still bf at this age is totally acceptable but with 4 other little ones to look after plus the mastitus/sepsis struggled it makes you wonder why she is being such a martyr and continuing to breastfeed 1 year old Eden when in her own words she tells us daily how tough it is.
She has got serious attachment issues.
Her continuing to breastfeed is for her not Eden. She was trying to justify it being ok to bottle feed when she was in hospital as Eden had no choice so why are we yet to see Eden with a bottle if it’s ok in her eyes to do so. A lot of contradiction. I wonder if she feels that followers would disagree with formula feeding as it’s basically now what her page is about as she has nothing else but a breastfeeding journey. Why she calls it a journey I’ll never know she’s feeding her kid ffs I didn’t go around telling everyone about my bottle feeding journey 🙈

She repeats herself over and over but tells it differently every time m. I’d love to know what exactly she’d of done different with Eden had we. It been in a pandemic because for as long as I’ve followed her she’s never done anything different

Reactions: 9
She repeats herself over and over but tells it differently every time m. I’d love to know what exactly she’d of done different with Eden had we. It been in a pandemic because for as long as I’ve followed her she’s never done anything different
You'd think she was the first person in the world to have more than one child, breastfeed & to have loved through a pandemic! She's a strange fish

You'd think she was the first person in the world to have more than one child, breastfeed & to have loved through a pandemic! She's a strange fish
She goes on about how it should be recognised and praised that we have looked after our own children in tha last year through pandemic and homeschooling but Emma what is the other alternative? I don’t want praise for looking after my own kids that I wanted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very good point. Even when we are not in a lockdown she doesn't do things any different. Edens birthday is the perfect example - she could have had friends and family over and made it a real celebration catching up with the people she claims to have missed and all those who've missed out on the precious 'lockdown baby' but instead it was just them and some mediocre party food for tea (same as every other 'picky tea').

Very good point. Even when we are not in a lockdown she doesn't do things any different. Edens birthday is the perfect example - she could have had friends and family over and made it a real celebration catching up with the people she claims to have missed and all those who've missed out on the precious 'lockdown baby' but instead it was just them and some mediocre party food for tea (same as every other 'picky tea').
Exactly I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a house full of friends having a coffee and catch up or girly shopping trips or play dates for her children. She was justifying it to herself that it’s ok but when you’ve never known different why should it matter. She said she did invite a few family members over but they couldn’t make it but I get the impression she’s not very liked at all amd people distance themselves and why she comes to Instagram to seek validation you’d normally get from friends and family

She did used to hang out with a couple of other instagrammers, they’d meet up every now and then. But even that doesn’t seem to happen anymore and they don’t interact with each other like they used to so I don’t know what’s gone on there.

The other ones weren’t ever bothered about their follower numbers, so...

Reactions: 5
She did used to hang out with a couple of other instagrammers, they’d meet up every now and then. But even that doesn’t seem to happen anymore and they don’t interact with each other like they used to so I don’t know what’s gone on there.

The other ones weren’t ever bothered about their follower numbers, so...
I'm wondering if she will meet up with Heather, "the imperfectly perfect life", she's in Devon on holiday just now. They are a couple of fannies together

Reactions: 3
View attachment 609681

Oh my actual good God - who wears this on the school run?!?!?!?!
She is so I love with herself she mentions she’s body conscious ya know 5 baby’s and lockdown but she could of fooled me. When I’m body conscious I wear things that fit and slightly loose not clothes that my lady garden is bulging out of and it being that tight it goes in where her belly button is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.