Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to own it and stop saying she doesn’t have help when we all know that’s a total lie. Why is she so desperate for people to feel sorry for her?
I think she’s forgetting that these are their children and who else is she expecting to look after them exactly?
alright

Imagine 🤣🤣
That Effie hoover thing she has was she gifted that? So many influencers have been gifted one recently I bet she’s fuming 😂

Reactions: 2
She expects us to “believe” she forgot her pump today ? My little
Girl is the same age as eden and if I didn’t feed her all day I wouldn’t be spilling with milk! Naturally they take less milk because they’re eating food also. She’s a natural born liar. Some people
In life just LIE

Reactions: 6
Agree with you all, god know how she fill a whole book it’s the same waffle every post and every story, she is so boring and repetitive. Unless she does talk about how childhood and the ‘trauma’ she said she experienced maybe mummy didn’t let her have a second pony….

Reactions: 5
Agree with you all, god know how she fill a whole book it’s the same waffle every post and every story, she is so boring and repetitive. Unless she does talk about how childhood and the ‘trauma’ she said she experienced maybe mummy didn’t let her have a second pony….
Part of me wants to get the book to be nosy 😂 take one for the team and read it for you 😂

Reactions: 3
Part of me wants to get the book to be nosy 😂 take one for the team and read it for you 😂
me too, but I don’t want to pay for it! I can’t see her having enough of a following for publishers to be interested 🤷‍♀️

Why does she feel the need to write paragraphs like she’s writing a book. It’s her daughters birthday all I got from reading that was i, i, i. A simple few words would of been fine. Also couldn’t she of managed a simple quick photo just her and her daughter on her birthday just the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her obsession/favouritism is not normal.. She couldn't even just take a photo with her daughter

Reactions: 10
Remember he won’t ever let her put him down though because she doesn’t ever have any help 🤣
She doesn’t help herself does she 😂 maybe if she entertained him by playing or doing painting etc rather then just sit and feed him he’s going to associate her with just that and constantly want her

Reactions: 4
Am I wrong didn’t we get loads of stories of her talking about the mum ‘guilt’ for Eden’s birthday, any guilt for the big girl, looks like she didn’t even get one of Emma’s famous picky teas 🤢

Am I wrong didn’t we get loads of stories of her talking about the mum ‘guilt’ for Eden’s birthday, any guilt for the big girl, looks like she didn’t even get one of Emma’s famous picky teas 🤢
Life is all about favourite child now

I don’t have a problem with the breast feeding videos I just don’t understand the way she stares at herself in the camera while attempting a seductive look, it’s just weird

Reactions: 7
I don’t have a problem with the breast feeding videos I just don’t understand the way she stares at herself in the camera while attempting a seductive look, it’s just weird
She’s becoming quite obsessed. I mean she was obsessed about breastfeeding anyway but just recently it’s become a bit to much. It’s all she has now to stay relevant on Instagram to “influence” others. Now the other children don’t appear that much in her actual stories just a few quick snaps. Eden is all she has to keep her page afloat

Reactions: 7
I don't have a problem with breastfeeding either but the daily reels of tit image after tit image are all too much. I see more of Emma's bangers than I do my own!!!
Someone needs to tell her WE GET IT - YOU BREASTFEED 🎉🎉🎉 Now collect your chufty badge and bore off

Reactions: 6
Yup the reel was hard to watch.. So forced..I know Eden is only 1 but I feel he's kinda squirming to get away in alot of these reels. He's his own little person and being treated like a prop for her endless breastfeeding and swaying videos

Reactions: 3
Yup the reel was hard to watch.. So forced..I know Eden is only 1 but I feel he's kinda squirming to get away in alot of these reels. He's his own little person and being treated like a prop for her endless breastfeeding and swaying videos
Ha I haven’t watched many of her reels cause they are so repetitive but that one did make me laugh, Eden was defo squirming to get away and loved it when Ezra lobbed his tractor at her in the end and she did her best fake smile and laugh….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.