Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can only pump 3oz would that be how much Eden gets when feeding? Is that why he’s always stretched to her?

Reactions: 2
No, the amount you pump has nothing to do with the amount your baby has when feeding directly from you. Some women can’t pump at all, yet their babies get plenty from them

If she can only pump 3oz would that be how much Eden gets when feeding? Is that why he’s always stretched to her?

Yep, I tried pumping, never got anything. Did all the mindfulness, think about feeding your baby while you’re pumping, nothing. Well, barely an ounce after an hour sat there like a dairy cow 😆😆

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to be the b**ch that comments on appearances and I don’t make a habit of it. But, I can’t take the brows seriously. They have no shape, they’re harsh, dark, blocky and they cost hundreds of pounds...?! That’s mental! They just really stood out in the latest post. Probably because of the hideous filter but I can’t believe people pay that much to have brows that look so obviously fake and they are semi-permanent 😱

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to be the b**ch that comments on appearances and I don’t make a habit of it. But, I can’t take the brows seriously. They have no shape, they’re harsh, dark, blocky and they cost hundreds of pounds...?! That’s mental! They just really stood out in the latest post. Probably because of the hideous filter but I can’t believe people pay that much to have brows that look so obviously fake and they are semi-permanent 😱
Holy tit they are shocking in that last post

Is breastfeeding really as bad as she shows? Getting excited because Eden might let her have a 10 minute shower? Being up all night with no sleep?in the verge of crying because she’s that exhausted from no sleep? I mentioned before that I was unable to breast feed so formula and bottle feeding is how I fed my babies and they’ve always been settled slept through from 8 weeks and I was able to get jobs done meals cooked and a shower/bath when needed. Or is she just craving the your doing amazing how do u manage messages

Reactions: 5
Totally depends on the baby- my first fed for 20 minutes bang on every 3 hours, I could set my watch by her and she was settled between feeds and happily took a dummy. Obviously I assumed my second would be the same (so naive 🤣🤣🤣) and he latched on to my boob an hour after birth and there he stayed for 4 months before I finally gave in and gave him a bottle of formula to save my sanity! It was horrific.

Is breastfeeding really as bad as she shows? Getting excited because Eden might let her have a 10 minute shower? Being up all night with no sleep?in the verge of crying because she’s that exhausted from no sleep? I mentioned before that I was unable to breast feed so formula and bottle feeding is how I fed my babies and they’ve always been settled slept through from 8 weeks and I was able to get jobs done meals cooked and a shower/bath when needed. Or is she just craving the your doing amazing how do u manage messages

Reactions: 4
Why is she having a day off today?? Would have made more sense to have a day yesterday where she could have spent the day with her husband and kids at the beach instead of posting passive aggressive stories at the beach?!

Why is she having a day off today?? Would have made more sense to have a day yesterday where she could have spent the day with her husband and kids at the beach instead of posting passive aggressive stories at the beach?!
I think she’s got PND. Her happy jolly unicorns and fairy’s stories seem so fake and put on for the gram but the constant quotes of feeling down and not feeling enough and feeling guilty and not being in this baby bubble now must be a shock.

Reactions: 3
Reality kicked in

I think she’s got PND. Her happy jolly unicorns and fairy’s stories seem so fake and put on for the gram but the constant quotes of feeling down and not feeling enough and feeling guilty and not being in this baby bubble now must be a shock.
Yeah let’s have another 👍🏻🖕🏼

Reality kicked in

Yeah let’s have another 👍🏻🖕🏼
Yep this is the life she wanted. Was she expecting more fuss from people 🤷‍♀️ I do think by this time next year there will be another announcement and then she most definitely will be that mum everyone stares at doing the school run like she thinks they already are doing now

That's awful if she has PND and she should be looking after herself instead of trying to paint this perfect life on instagram, I can barely pretend everything is great in really life let alone do it again for the gram!

That's awful if she has PND and she should be looking after herself instead of trying to paint this perfect life on instagram, I can barely pretend everything is great in really life let alone do it again for the gram!
Real life not really life..

• Heart

Real life not really life..
Totally agree but she’s made her account and herself come across as though she’s a bloody life coach and trying to empower women all the time. She tries way to hard to keep up with other big accounts and to be like them that it’s clearly effecting her.

Totally agree but she’s made her account and herself come across as though she’s a bloody life coach and trying to empower women all the time. She tries way to hard to keep up with other big accounts and to be like them that it’s clearly effecting her.
It must be so exhausting..