Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's lying about the age gap between Ezra and Eden? Saying 17 months when Ezra was Nov 18 and Eden June 20 pretty sure that makes it 19 months lol
lol it does. She is a lying witch

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she lying, I think she’s just thick as tit, I think she thinks there’s 10 months in a year because she always gets it wrong, she said Ezra was 2 months younger than he is.

Reactions: 3
She loves the whole “ how do you do it “ blah blah blah bullshit !! Hence why if she lies and says they are younger then they are 😴😴😴🥱 she’s a part time mum at weekends now only has 2 in the week so it ain’t that hard ! Stupid witch !! I’d love to see her take them all swimming or to a theme park 🤪 fml how funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They must get bored shitless of looking at trees but things 🤦‍♀️🥱😢

Reactions: 4
She loves the whole “ how do you do it “ blah blah blah bullshit !! Hence why if she lies and says they are younger then they are 😴😴😴🥱 she’s a part time mum at weekends now only has 2 in the week so it ain’t that hard ! Stupid witch !! I’d love to see her take them all swimming or to a theme park 🤪 fml how funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s why she goes to national trusts because she can let the kids run wild as she has no control over them the older girls seem quite grown up for there age though

Reactions: 5
I can't stand how she always kinda of laughs when she's talking about things, like that basket she wants to use for hats.

“ I’m present more present then I’ve ever been “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️ duck off !!!!!
Honestly I’ve never hated a phrase so much and never heard someone say this phrase as she has ever. Or soaking it all in, bleeping soak it in she does not have to tell her Instagram account just that

Reactions: 6
It has really annoyed me that she's doing a baby loss awareness live or something. When she said she had a loss then soon after announced her pregnancy with Eden the dates didn't make sense. It's terrible because I can't imagine anyone would make that up but I got the feeling she wasnt being honest about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has but lets say if she did have a baby loss, why do I feel she’s loving the attention it brings ? Lots of people lose babies and lots of people don’t, it’s a sad fact of life 😢 I think she thinks she’s this amazing super woman for having one 😡

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice how her little boy was strapped into his car seat 😳 a huge body warmer on and the straps barely over his shoulders - absolutely terrifying, he wouldn’t stand a chance, he would be completely thrown from the seat! - You would like to think 5 babies in she would know about the 2 finger rule which emergency services advise to keep children safe and how thick coats should never be worn in a car seat like that! Dreadful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

She has a massive theme park where she lives to!

What is this women she’s sharing on her stories? I know how to my parent my child we don’t need some random women telling us how to. Although I’m sure Emma could learn a thing a two from her

Reactions: 3
He does sound really wheezy, bless him. I’m surprised she’s not said anything or addressed it, she must have had followers messaging her out of concern.

He does sound really wheezy, bless him. I’m surprised she’s not said anything or addressed it, she must have had followers messaging her out of concern.
I’d imagine so but she’s quite rude and blunt when you message her with something your concerned with about her children