Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why anyone would ask where she’s been, we all know.

She’s been busy being ‘present’ and ‘soaking it all in’.

Joking aside good that she’s put the phone down and is simply being with her family. It’s something a lot of these ‘influencers’ could do with trying.

Reactions: 3
Wtf are those stories today why the hell would you turn the camera on and start trying to make your kids laugh no one is interested

Wtf are those stories today why the hell would you turn the camera on and start trying to make your kids laugh no one is interested
I’m still intrigued as to how the little girl asked to go to Mykonos and have a baby sister because to me Emma had no idea what Eliza was saying to her at the table lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still intrigued as to how the little girl asked to go to Mykonos and have a baby sister because to me Emma had no idea what Eliza was saying to her at the table lol
I was thinking the exact same thing. Emma the bullshitter.

Did anyone watch the live?
**trigger warning**

I watched some of it. I'm really finding it hard to understand why a doctor would give her tablets to stop bleeding when having miscarriage. The other woman looked quite confused when this was mentioned. She said she's never heard of that before. Emma also hasn't shared the live or directed anyone to it afterwards. I think she knows she well and truly fucked this up. I have to say, in my head I'm really questioning her story.

Reactions: 5
**trigger warning**

I watched some of it. I'm really finding it hard to understand why a doctor would give her tablets to stop bleeding when having miscarriage. The other woman looked quite confused when this was mentioned. She said she's never heard of that before. Emma also hasn't shared the live or directed anyone to it afterwards. I think she knows she well and truly fucked this up. I have to say, in my head I'm really questioning her story.
Yes that’s really odd she didn’t share it when she shares everything else. She was all flustered when talking as she said she’s never really spoke about it before even with her husband 🤔 but also she talks about how dangerous the coil was to perforating her lung and had to have surgery to remove the coils etc but 2 weeks later she just knew she was pregnant.... wtf? After saying we hadn’t planned for it to happen it’s why she wanted the coil as they were going to wait a couple more years. Is she really that thick that if you don’t use nothing that’s what happens after all, she mentioned she’s highly fertile lol then lost it and knew that it’s what she wanted so they weren’t careful just let nature take it’s cause and she got pregnant again and she knew it was a celebration of life having Edan while she almost lost her own and left her kids without a mother the dumb witch

I think she genuinely believes her own lies. It's worrying really, like it's some sort of mental health issue she should be getting help for.

Reactions: 4
That’s probably because her mother never interacts with her only the phone ! Wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t got autism or something

Reactions: 1
**trigger warning**

I’ve just watched some of it this morning and got to the bit about the tablets and it was awkward to say the least, you can tell from her body language that she was struggling with her responses and figuring out what to say next.
I always find her lack of emotion very odd as well.

Surely the health care professionals must scream when they see the bullshit she puts up !

Yes that’s really odd she didn’t share it when she shares everything else. She was all flustered when talking as she said she’s never really spoke about it before even with her husband 🤔 but also she talks about how dangerous the coil was to perforating her lung and had to have surgery to remove the coils etc but 2 weeks later she just knew she was pregnant.... wtf? After saying we hadn’t planned for it to happen it’s why she wanted the coil as they were going to wait a couple more years. Is she really that thick that if you don’t use nothing that’s what happens after all, she mentioned she’s highly fertile lol then lost it and knew that it’s what she wanted so they weren’t careful just let nature take it’s cause and she got pregnant again and she knew it was a celebration of life having Edan while she almost lost her own and left her kids without a mother the dumb witch
Sorry when did she nearly die ? 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just watched some of it this morning and got to the bit about the tablets and it was awkward to say the least, you can tell from her body language that she was struggling with her responses and figuring out what to say next.
I always find her lack of emotion very odd as well.
Was the live saved somewhere? I cant find it on her insta

Reactions: 1
Emma will be back shortly. She will claim to of taken this time off because it was too much. That she needed this time to focus on herself . When, in fact, she’s hiding because she can’t answer anyone’s questions. She clearly needs help, but not for baby loss.

• Heart
now this is going to sound terrible but why does everyone continually go on about baby loss ? Baby loss and breastfeeding 🤯

And like it’s a competition for both !! 😡 duck off !!!!

Last edited: