Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Honestly sick of seeing tits on insta gram, “normalise breastfeeding” since when had it not been normal? Fuckkng attention seeking feed your kid and get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Blondelass

Emma’s been very quiet this week
Shall we place bets? Is she
A. Filling up her cup, feeling all the feels, being present?
B. Working hard at her mystery job?
C. Pregnant again and feeling rubbish?
D. Has actually realised she has got absolutely no content so nothing to bore us with?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tellmeallaboutit_

Wow, thread #2! When I first found Tattle I assumed it was only for the bigger accounts like Hinch and MOD...couldn’t believe it when I caught sight of Mothering It on the trending list...back then there were only 3/4 of us and now we are practically a whole community who are irked by Emma’s woe is me attitude with her bullshit empowering quotes and copycat ways. I must admit, I haven’t been on her page in a good week or 2 now. I just can’t face it. From reading on here, I don’t think I’m missing much. She just isn’t likeable. Or relatable. She’s so up her own arse but in a sly way that makes everyone feel sorry for her...I’m still trying to work her out?! And silly me all this time thinking Eden was a girl, too! Oops.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Right so, her dad lives in her garden and helps no end yet she publicly slates him for not teaching her how to respect her mum growing up and not being around.

Pretty sure she’s said it was her mum who didn’t look after her , not her dad. Changes her story more than her outfits

Sausageface

Chatty Member
She’s so boring. It’s all breathy videos and messages about ‘being present’. Just get on with it FFS!!

Reactions: 10

xlxjxbx

One of mine cried all the time (reflux) but I spent my time trying to soothe her not on my phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

AmberP89

New thread for Mothering It

I guess we needed a new one due to more people seeing through her lies and narcissism!

Reactions: 9

Facepalm1

How can she ‘highly recommend’ switching off and being present when she’s never ever done it? She tends to post more when she says that. She films the entire time and then uploads it Sunday evening!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

britishblue

According to Emma, Eliza is able to say she wants a baby sister and wants to go on holiday to Mykonos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

“This is the first picture we’ve taken together since August, the days fly by” she says. So who’s the guy in the picture with you in October on your grid hun? Liiiiies

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
She has really outdone herself in her latest grid post. Throwing out everything for sympathy--having a baby during a pandemic, baby loss, big family. She really has no idea how difficult some people's lives are at the minute.
A new baby during a pandemic apart from having to go to some appointments alone because she was such a drama queen and made up issues she pretty much had a normal birth. She has no friends or family anyway so nothing would of changed for her in that sense she still went away she’s still gone out for walks with her favourite children and ice creams etc. There have been people who have had to give birth alone there’s been cancer patients whoes had there appointments cancelled people have lost family members and not be able to be with them and she’s more concerned she’s had a baby during this time fuck sake women grow up!!!!

• Heart

Facepalm1

To the mama who feels like she’s about to fall apart from being so touched out,
noised out,
cleaned out,
washed out,
fed out,
thought out,
tired out,
clothed out,
tantrumed out...

don’t go and have sixth 🙈

you have nothing left to fill your cup. You feel alone even though there’s over 25k watching you lay in bed. Being a parent is hard, and only you make it harder for yourself by spending the best part of your day on your phone.

We’ve commented on here how much she posts stories, and the grid post captions must take her a fair bit of time, but have you ever scrolled through the other Mum accounts and seen how much she likes and comments...it must take her aaaaalll day. So even when she’s not posting on her account, she’s engaging.

• Heart

Facepalm1

That was a terrible ad. And why would she suddenly need this app to tell guide her through the newborn stage? This is baby #5! She’s not a new mum?!

Thedreamteam

And then a post about how she has been exclusively breastfeeding for 8 weeks, not a ‘wow, my baby is 8 weeks old!’ but ‘look, 8 weeks I’VE been doing this’. It’s all about her and the kids just seem to be like props. It’s all really sad

• Heart
Remember when someone on here said that once shes had her baby that wont be the end of the drama and woe me, and it definitely wasn't! She is depressing, not empowering. She literally empowers me to feel depressed and thats all. I wonder if shes been an attention seeker all her life

Screenshot_20201017-192335_Instagram.jpg

Such a hypocrite when as soon as those older girls are there its back to apparently not even having time to wipe her own arsehole 🙄

• Haha

dahliaqueen

The perils of driving around in a Range Rover for show, when in reality “they’ll be starving for a month” at the cost of repairs

Clearly living beyond their means! Pathetic!