Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was thinking. All her stories are baby related and nothing else. It will all come crashing down on the witch and her children will grow to dislike her

Reactions: 2
That’s what I was thinking. All her stories are baby related and nothing else. It will all come crashing down on the witch and her children will grow to dislike her
Why does she wait till there not there to go out and have lunch/cake out. Eliza and Ezra have been and it it almost everyday this week. Also Andys birthday the girls were at there dads so Emma had cake and what ever just them lot the girls had to wait till the next weekend to do cake with Andy why not do it as soon as they come home from school instead of waiting a whole week after his actual birthday

Reactions: 3
Cause it ruins her perfect instagram bullshit life !!! She hates the fact she has 2 different dads for her children, I bet she counts down the days till they go again 🤬 I never see her children doing any after school clubs or sports stuff ie swimming/tennis/gymnastics etc etc etc. David Lloyd has most of it going on under the roof so no excuse !! Truth is she can’t cope with it, all she can manage is a beach or forest walk !!! Gonna be funny when another one comes along 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Cause it ruins her perfect instagram bullshit life !!! She hates the fact she has 2 different dads for her children, I bet she counts down the days till they go again 🤬 I never see her children doing any after school clubs or sports stuff ie swimming/tennis/gymnastics etc etc etc. David Lloyd has most of it going on under the roof so no excuse !! Truth is she can’t cope with it, all she can manage is a beach or forest walk !!! Gonna be funny when another one comes along 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d hope Andy puts her in her place and tells her she couldn’t deal with another one and this is it. One of them will have to be done if she so says is allergic to contraception 🤣🤣

• Haha
F1989F9E-263B-4D55-9463-30D85EC682FE.png
F1989F9E-263B-4D55-9463-30D85EC682FE.png
It’s not healthy. Maybe if she got her head out her ass and stopped doing everything for the gram and thought practical it wouldn’t be so hard to “turn it off”

I'm not sure if it's the actual baby she wants or if it's the attention pregnancy brings. I honestly believe she gloated off being pregnant during a pandemic, and that she is craving this again!!! I mean how else is she going to feel all the feels?? I dont know any woman 4 months after having a child is preoccupied with being broody, how can you be broody when you already have what you a suposidably broody for🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if it's the actual baby she wants or if it's the attention pregnancy brings. I honestly believe she gloated off being pregnant during a pandemic, and that she is craving this again!!! I mean how else is she going to feel all the feels?? I dont know any woman 4 months after having a child is preoccupied with being broody, how can you be broody when you already have what you a suposidably broody for🤔
100%...it’s the being pregnant and being treated like a princess that she loves. With her ‘pregnancy headaches’ and her awful sickness (that shows it’s head for stories on the gram but when she goes to London for the weekend or out for lunch, it seems to disappear 🤣) it means she gets to soak up all of the attention that these strangers offer her and she adores it. Poor little Eden, shouldn’t she be besotted with the newborn she’s just popped out?! bleeping hell woman. I’m sure she’s banned Andy from social media so he can’t see what an absolute narcissistic woman he’s actually married. Laughed at the definition I attached, it’s Emma all over!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s easy to keep having babies when your not a mum to them. I’d have lots and lots if I mothered like her, what a easy job that is !!! She’s obviously trying to fill a void which in some ways I feel sorry for and others I say grow the duck up women !!! There is more to life then to keep having babies !!

Reactions: 4
100%...it’s the being pregnant and being treated like a princess that she loves. With her ‘pregnancy headaches’ and her awful sickness (that shows it’s head for stories on the gram but when she goes to London for the weekend or out for lunch, it seems to disappear 🤣) it means she gets to soak up all of the attention that these strangers offer her and she adores it. Poor little Eden, shouldn’t she be besotted with the newborn she’s just popped out?! bleeping hell woman. I’m sure she’s banned Andy from social media so he can’t see what an absolute narcissistic woman he’s actually married. Laughed at the definition I attached, it’s Emma all over!!!!!
And all the problems with her pregnancy she makes up the premature baby’s she has because she fucks herself up over gestation the jaundice she thinks they have oh and the HG she supposedly had like you said but still manages a train ride to London 🤥

She has no problems in pregnancy, she wouldn’t know problems in pregnancy if they punched her in the face !!! If I didn’t have to work and went for lunch with my make believe friends I’d have 100 babies !! You don’t see her taking all 5 for lunch with her friends do you ?! 🤪 witch can just about take them to the beach 😂😂😂😂

Now she's saying on her stories she went into premature labour with all of hers. She's a complete fantasist lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg she is funny! She’s playing councillor on her q&a 😂 I think someone touched a nerve asking why Isabella is the only name not with an E

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand the hard-on with having premature babies, anyone who’s really been there will know who frightening it is and not something to brag about !!! bleeping hate that cow

Omg she is funny! She’s playing councillor on her q&a 😂 I think someone touched a nerve asking why Isabella is the only name not with an E
what was the answer ? 😂😂😂😂😂

Can I ask her ? Why are you such a lying bleep ?! And and 8:45 in the evening why aren’t you relaxing with your husband instead of answering strangers questions ? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s full of tit !!! She didn’t at all !!!
Going back to that time she was in early labour with Eden still picture her now on FaceTime to Andy she was having a “big contraction” like full blown breathing out like she was about to give birth any moment but managed to look up at her phone to see if Andy was looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still don’t understand the hard-on with having premature babies, anyone who’s really been there will know who frightening it is and not something to brag about !!! bleeping hate that cow

what was the answer ? 😂😂😂😂😂

Can I ask her ? Why are you such a lying bleep ?! And and 8:45 in the evening why aren’t you relaxing with your husband instead of answering strangers questions ? 😂😂😂😂
Because she loves the name Isabella that was it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she's lying about the age gap between Ezra and Eden? Saying 17 months when Ezra was Nov 18 and Eden June 20 pretty sure that makes it 19 months lol

• Haha