Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've listened to the igtv all over again. I'm just not sure this all happened the way she is saying. I'm not saying she didn't have a miscarriage but I don't believe that a gp would have given tablets to stop a bleeding from a miscarriage unless she had been completely scanned an everything had passed. Also why would she have waited until 7 weeks to do a test. Her explanation of it being a missed miscarriage is incorrect.

Reactions: 4
I've listened to the igtv all over again. I'm just not sure this all happened the way she is saying. I'm not saying she didn't have a miscarriage but I don't believe that a gp would have given tablets to stop a bleeding from a miscarriage unless she had been completely scanned an everything had passed. Also why would she have waited until 7 weeks to do a test. Her explanation of it being a missed miscarriage is incorrect.
*trigger*

I’ve had more than 4 miscarriages and never was I given tablets to stop the bleeding 2 of those times I past out from loosing blood and was going to have to go to hospital for a blood transfusion but I naively refused as i knew it would stop and it eventually did thank goodness but not once did at any point get offered tablets that’s just ridiculous. She was very stuck on what to say it was an awkward watch

Reactions: 3
*trigger*

I’ve had more than 4 miscarriages and never was I given tablets to stop the bleeding 2 of those times I past out from loosing blood and was going to have to go to hospital for a blood transfusion but I naively refused as i knew it would stop and it eventually did thank goodness but not once did at any point get offered tablets that’s just ridiculous. She was very stuck on what to say it was an awkward watch
I'm sorry to hear that. It's a very difficult thing to go through as I have been in that position too. It was a very hard watch, she was very awkward and didn't know what to say. She would be saying one thing and then add something completely irrelevant to try and link it to the conversation. I doubt she will be doing a live q&a again unless its on feeling present.

Sorry to hear that also 😔 I can’t watch the witch but can imagine 🤨 few of my friends have been trying for years for children and suffered many miscarriages. She’s a bleeping joke !!!! Absolute bleeping joke !!!

I still wanna know how she died ?! I’m taking it she was on ITU And her family were waiting to say their goodbyes ?! Women is full of tit !!!!

Nearly died sorry not died 😅

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry to hear that. It's a very difficult thing to go through as I have been in that position too. It was a very hard watch, she was very awkward and didn't know what to say. She would be saying one thing and then add something completely irrelevant to try and link it to the conversation. I doubt she will be doing a live q&a again unless its on feeling present.
I can’t understand why she hasn’t really talked about to her husband? Bus quite happily popped another baby out 🤔 maybe she’s more of a doing rather than talking 🤣 quite a few times she mentioned they weren’t trying but never used anything so yes she was actually trying and so soon after having surgery and breastfeeding full time 😳

Sorry to hear that also 😔 I can’t watch the witch but can imagine 🤨 few of my friends have been trying for years for children and suffered many miscarriages. She’s a bleeping joke !!!! Absolute bleeping joke !!!

I still wanna know how she died ?! I’m taking it she was on ITU And her family were waiting to say their goodbyes ?! Women is full of tit !!!!

Nearly died sorry not died 😅
I think I mentioned that I don’t think she nearly died but all the trouble she’s had surgery’s premature baby’s and she’s had lots of problems herself in each pregnancy why would she want to risk that foe herself her pregnancy and the baby’s she’s already got to have more? They need her more than they need another sibling it’s for Emma’s selfish needs to feel valued and wanted

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20201017-192335_Instagram.jpg

Such a hypocrite when as soon as those older girls are there its back to apparently not even having time to wipe her own hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 278737
Such a hypocrite when as soon as those older girls are there its back to apparently not even having time to wipe her own hole 🙄
I was so desperate to message her to say you always do when the older girls aren’t there sad really. And she always does “brunch” when there not there either ☹

Also in her latest post why the duck she walking around with her tit hanging out ffs she’s just shocking and lazy!!! I’d be embarrassed if she was my mum

Last edited:
She seems to live for the weekends when she just has the three youngest at home. I can't imagine how the older girls feel.

Whilst it might be nice to lighten the load every other week. She takes the 3 little to do all this stuff that the older 2 would appreciate far, far more. What the hell does Eden know about brunch? And then when the older 2 are home she’s really poor, and stretched and wants to stay in their bubble at home. She couldn’t understand what Eliza was saying the other day, and rather than trying to figure it out she stared at herself in her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t feature much of the older girls on her stories anymore are they really an embarrassment to her? I read somewhere the other day that influencers at the moment are approaching companies for freebies in return to posting on there Instagram and that when they pull the “I’m taking time off to be present” card it means there audience for there adverts aren’t like they used to be and are actually not getting the numbers or interaction the businesses like when doing paid work. Makes me wonder if that’s why she took time off last week her engagement is soo low and shocking at the moment

Reactions: 5
The dancing in the hello fresh ad is a bit odd. Very unnatural. Does she have to hold the baby while she cooks a roast? Or is the baby just put in every square for the likes?

Reactions: 1
The dancing in the hello fresh ad is a bit odd. Very unnatural. Does she have to hold the baby while she cooks a roast? Or is the baby just put in every square for the likes?
There was more posing with her kids in that AD than her actually cooking it and actually showing her audience what’s actually in it and explaining what to do (I know it’s not rocket science hello fresh but there maybe new followers who are new to it all)

This whole list of what the kids need...she missed out the main thing! They need their Mum to put her bloody phone down! And not just say she’s off Insta for the day but still record everything. Just actually put it down.

Surely she’s feeding that baby more than what’s in that bottle it only looks like 2 oz

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s feeding that baby more than what’s in that bottle it only looks like 2 oz
I thought this, but then I guess if she only gives Andy a ridiculously small amount she’ll be SO needed when he has to get her out the bath to feed him 🤦🏼‍♀️ My baby is 10 weeks and he will take 5/6oz of expressed milk from a bottle. There’s no way that’s enough for a feed for Eden and she knows it.

I thought this, but then I guess if she only gives Andy a ridiculously small amount she’ll be SO needed when he has to get her out the bath to feed him 🤦🏼‍♀️ My baby is 10 weeks and he will take 5/6oz of expressed milk from a bottle. There’s no way that’s enough for a feed for Eden and she knows it.
It’s very weird the obsession she has this time for breastfeeding it’s definitely a kick in the teeth for those trying so hard or simply couldn’t do it

She’s such a bullshitter it’s not difficult to talk to a doctor at the moment at all! Doctors are still here doing their jobs! My surgery is doing same day appointments or they will get a doctor to call you back within a few hours!