Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been quite open about her Dad living with her in the past, he’s been in a few stories where she’s gone on a walk with him and the kids. She did a tour of his living area when he was doing it up I think?! But I definitely think she’s trying to backtrack and beg for sympathy now because she gets ‘no help’ 🙄🙄 I just cringe when she says ‘husbands home from work’ and really he’s walked in from the garden 😂 let’s be honest, he blatantly comes in for lunch and probably hourly to check on things. Emma really needs to switch up her content because I just find her so boring and monotone. I guess the new baby will solve this for a while. But she really needs to understand that throwing a hissy fit about her first world problems and then telling her viewers that it’s ok to feel this way is NOT her empowering mothers 😂 it’s actually insulting in my eyes!

Also agree with the comment about the older 2 girls. Can’t help but feel it’s all about the younger 2. I remember she used to really lay into the 2nd oldest one on stories...I think she can be quite a handful but Emma has to take some blame for that. Maybe she features them less because they’re more willing to answer back and don’t fit with her tranquil la de da Instagram page.

I think that’s exactly it - she thinks she’s showing honest motherhood and how hard it can be and the struggles etc. But instead she’s coming across as whiny and ungrateful!

Reactions: 4
She’d probably enjoy motherhood and not find it all so exhausting and tit If she stopped trying To portray this perfect life, perfect home and perfect kids. No one cares she would have a lot more of a positive reaction on her page if she was just to be normal to stop trying so hard and not thinking she’s this big influencer she’s trying so hard to be. She was a normal page and I quite liked her but since her following has grown its been funny to watch how much she’s changed to mrs prim & proper and copying everyone else.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Emma hasn’t been active for a good few days now. I wonder if she’s had the baby early or if this is actually a planned insta break.

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed Emma hasn’t been active for a good few days now. I wonder if she’s had the baby early or if this is actually a planned insta break.
Maybe she’s found her tattle thread and is catching up 🤣🤣🤣

But in all seriousness, must be something pretty big to keep Emma away from her phone for this long! Probably baby related...or digital detox? (one would hope)

Reactions: 3
I think if it was a social detox she’d make a song and dance about it. I mean she lets us know every weekend she’s off for social Sunday switch off (until 4pm)

Reactions: 1
Im skeptical about the silence. If she just disappears she will get more u ok Hun? Messsges which is what she craves. It goes without saying that we hope nothing bad has happened, I just can’t help but think this is another attention seeking stunt.

Of course we hope all is well! But I for one didn’t miss her moaning and complaining or admiring herself! And as annoying as she is...I think some time away from Instagram would do her the world of good to reconnect with her family. She doesn’t spend ‘10 minutes’ on her phone per day like she claims to. She has baby no.5 on the way, I still haven’t worked out how she manages to be so present on stories when she has such a large family who are all dependant on her throughout the day. Maybe when the baby arrives her family dynamic might change? Or she will be completely overwhelming with baby stories and posts on the beg for gifted baby items. Time will tell! Just hope she remembers to sort contraception straight away because ALL HER BABIES WERE 1 TIME CONCEPTIONS if you didn’t already know! Like it’s some sort of competition? I’ve been trying for 18 months and that comment of hers has always grated on me ever since!

• Angry
Of course we hope all is well! But I for one didn’t miss her moaning and complaining or admiring herself! And as annoying as she is...I think some time away from Instagram would do her the world of good to reconnect with her family. She doesn’t spend ‘10 minutes’ on her phone per day like she claims to. She has baby no.5 on the way, I still haven’t worked out how she manages to be so present on stories when she has such a large family who are all dependant on her throughout the day. Maybe when the baby arrives her family dynamic might change? Or she will be completely overwhelming with baby stories and posts on the beg for gifted baby items. Time will tell! Just hope she remembers to sort contraception straight away because ALL HER BABIES WERE 1 TIME CONCEPTIONS if you didn’t already know! Like it’s some sort of competition? I’ve been trying for 18 months and that comment of hers has always grated on me ever since!
She can’t have contraception they don’t agree with her so she says, she got the coil fitted not long after Ezra and the bloody thing disappeared and had to go for surgery 😳 so don’t know what she’s going to do.

She can’t have contraception they don’t agree with her so she says, she got the coil fitted not long after Ezra and the bloody thing disappeared and had to go for surgery 😳 so don’t know what she’s going to do.
Oh no! Well in that case she might soon be giving the radford family a run for their money 😂
Nice little 2/3 days insta break was soon forgotten about with the 274738373 stories she’s uploaded by noon! Kids obviously didn’t get a break from having a phone shoved in their face! Can’t help but wonder if she reads here as she mentioned that there’s more to someone’s life than what you see on their stories 😂 true to a certain extent but sorry Emma, I know more about what you get up to in a day than I do my own bloody mother or family!!

@Theworldhasgonemad i’ve never had an angry reaction and startled me a bit! Didn’t know if you’re angry with me or at me 😂 sorry if I offended you in some way!!

Oh no! Well in that case she might soon be giving the radford family a run for their money 😂
Nice little 2/3 days insta break was soon forgotten about with the 274738373 stories she’s uploaded by noon! Kids obviously didn’t get a break from having a phone shoved in their face! Can’t help but wonder if she reads here as she mentioned that there’s more to someone’s life than what you see on their stories 😂 true to a certain extent but sorry Emma, I know more about what you get up to in a day than I do my own bloody mother or family!!

@Theworldhasgonemad i’ve never had an angry reaction and startled me a bit! Didn’t know if you’re angry with me or at me 😂 sorry if I offended you in some way!!
Oh sorry not at all to you it was to her!!! 🙈 it took me a long time to get pregnant too & it really grates on me when people say stuff like that, I just don't think anyone needs to hear you can do it once 😡
Good luck lovely, I will keep my fingers crossed for you 💗😘 xx

Oh sorry not at all to you it was to her!!! 🙈 it took me a long time to get pregnant too & it really grates on me when people say stuff like that, I just don't think anyone needs to hear you can do it once 😡
Good luck lovely, I will keep my fingers crossed for you 💗😘 xx
Haha sorry!! Lockdown has got me feeling uptight and fragile 😂😂 aww, it’s a rollercoaster isn’t it! But Thank you 😘 my first child came as a total surprise because I was on the pill so me being naive thought baby no 2 would be a doddle! Silly me! But I’m grateful for what I have and trying not to put too much pressure on myself (easier said than done!) xxx

Haha sorry!! Lockdown has got me feeling uptight and fragile 😂😂 aww, it’s a rollercoaster isn’t it! But Thank you 😘 my first child came as a total surprise because I was on the pill so me being naive thought baby no 2 would be a doddle! Silly me! But I’m grateful for what I have and trying not to put too much pressure on myself (easier said than done!) xxx
Aww sorry, hope I didn't upset you! Yes it's horrible & definitely a rollercoaster & you do put pressure on yourself inevitably which is why Emma pissed me off with that statement, really inconsiderate, but sums her up! 😏 good luck!! 🥰xxx

She’s going for a walk with all that make up on and a very big slit up her dress? Girl stick some wellies on lol

Reactions: 3
I’d be sending my husband off for the snip next if it was me, mind you if I was pregnant with number 5 and all I did was moan about the first 4 he would probably take himself!

I don’t think she’s done no matter how much she moans. She can send some of to her ex some to her dad in the bottom of the garden and then she will have the little baby’s because there cute and give her the attention she craves

She will not be giving birth alone and if she does it’s because she will have chosen too just for the woe is me attention she can get on instagram. I think she will say she did it alone but in reality the husband will have been there and her dad will have had the youngest 2 and the big girls with their dad. I’d love to know what her ex thinks of all her attention seeking and lies.
Spot on! She will mutually agree with her husband to have the kids and do it alone or just lie about!

She was definitely back with a bang yesterday! I also thought the massive slit in the dress looked very inappropriate for 3rd trimester let alone going on a walk...maybe I’m a prude! I find it sad that she has to take a few days off from her phone to dedicate time with her family! Thats her admitting that she spends too much time on insta surely?! What a sad world we live in now...if anyone should ask her children what they remember growing up, it will be ‘mummy used to be on her phone ALL day long - talking to strangers. She always used to get us to pose for photos and we even had to take some of her!!’ 😂😂😂