Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she go saying that she hasn't eaten since breakfast again that is so shocking considering she is pregnant she should set an alarm on her phone to remind her to eat

Reactions: 2
There she go saying that she hasn't eaten since breakfast again that is so shocking considering she is pregnant she should set an alarm on her phone to remind her to eat
Why wouldn't she eat at the same time she's making the kids lunch, they had a big plate at lunchtime today so I smell 💩

She also said earlier all her midwife & consultant appointments have been cancelled, surely she's talking tit??

Why wouldn't she eat at the same time she's making the kids lunch, they had a big plate at lunchtime today so I smell 💩

She also said earlier all her midwife & consultant appointments have been cancelled, surely she's talking tit??
I’m pregnant and had all my growth scans cancelled, I am sure her appointments will now be over the telephone so not completely cancelled she is so dramatic

Reactions: 1
I’m pregnant and had all my growth scans cancelled, I am sure her appointments will now be over the telephone so not completely cancelled she is so dramatic
That's such a shame for you, I didn't think things like that would've been cancelled, they haven't where I am - hope you're ok 💗
I did feel she was being slightly dramatic making out she had just been left, literally to give birth in her back garden all alone 🙄

That's such a shame for you, I didn't think things like that would've been cancelled, they haven't where I am - hope you're ok 💗
I did feel she was being slightly dramatic making out she had just been left, literally to give birth in her back garden all alone 🙄
It’s just one of those things but yeah I am okay thank you , I feel like she’s being dramatic about it because she loves the attention that she gets and she explains everything in such a dramatic way

God she just really f***s me off! It can’t be nice to have your scans and appointments cancelled and I feel for anyone pregnant at this time. But she acts like she’s the only person in the world going through this. Sorry but she’s kicking about in a pretty big house without a care in the world other than what tit she’s going to post on Instagram next and I can’t deal with her. Empowering mothers my ass!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else wonder that since this is her last baby and considering how short the newborn stage is, all this attention she craves, how on earth will she cope, she wont be able to use the poor me I'm heavily pregnant/I've just had a baby for much longer. She seems to thrive off the attention this gets her. Lets be honest as sad as it is but people dont really feed into the I'm exhausted I've just had a baby for too long afterwards and usually after a few weeks people just expect you to be back to normal, and especially as she already has a school of children to begin with she sort of needs to get back to normal again very very quickly. I can see baby no6 within the year, and only because she will seek the attention of pregnancy 🙄 let's be honest I cant think of what else she can moan about, but knowing her she will drag the newborn stage out for at least a year

Last edited:
Anyone else wonder that since this is her last baby and considering how short the newborn stage is, all this attention she craves, how on earth will she cope, she wont be able to use the poor me I'm heavily pregnant/I've just had a baby for much longer. She seems to thrive off the attention this gets her. Lets be honest as sad as it is but people dont really feed into the I'm exhausted I've just had a baby for too long afterwards and usually after a few weeks people just expect you to be back to normal, and especially as she already has a school of children to begin with she sort of needs to get back to normal again very very quickly. I can see baby no6 within the year, and only because she will seek the attention of pregnancy 🙄 let's be honest I cant think of what else she can moan about, but knowing her she will drag the newborn stage out for at least a year
It will get worse once baby’s here a newborn and 4 other children and homeschooling. I mean the thought of that terrifies me so she’s going to go into some sort of mental break down. I wonder if she will really sleep in the downstairs back room she calls a “nursery” I mean they can’t sleep in that room every night and what about when it gets a bit bigger

It will get worse once baby’s here a newborn and 4 other children and homeschooling. I mean the thought of that terrifies me so she’s going to go into some sort of mental break down. I wonder if she will really sleep in the downstairs back room she calls a “nursery” I mean they can’t sleep in that room every night and what about when it gets a bit bigger
Goodness knows, is this room just off the kitchen? Seems a strange place for a bedroom, and to have a baby sleep, surely that's not the long term plan for the child to sleep downstairs away from rest of family 🤷‍♀️

Goodness knows, is this room just off the kitchen? Seems a strange place for a bedroom, and to have a baby sleep, surely that's not the long term plan for the child to sleep downstairs away from rest of family 🤷‍♀️
Oh is it a nursery? You wouldn’t know what with the full length mirror and the amount of posing photos she has taken in there...because even the baby’s room has to be about her 😂 got to admire herself in the mirror whilst changing a nappy of course! My moneys on her having a full on meltdown. But not infront of the cameras! We won’t see her screaming at the older ones and sending them off to their rooms on their iPads!

Reactions: 4
It’s very strange. Is she going to sleep in there so her hubby (god that’s word makes me cringe) can sleep? But what about all of her other kids that have never slept through the night is she going to hear them or will Andy have to deal with them all night and then get up an go to work 🤷‍♀️

It’s very strange. Is she going to sleep in there so her hubby (god that’s word makes me cringe) can sleep? But what about all of her other kids that have never slept through the night is she going to hear them or will Andy have to deal with them all night and then get up an go to work 🤷‍♀️
Whi knows 🤷‍♀️ but then she would be stretching herself too thin, she couldn't possibly manage herself 🙄 even though it her choice to have all these kids

I don’t understand the downstairs nursery thing. Has she done it just for IG? So she can take pictures and film in there? Do all of the others have their own rooms? If so then why can’t some share? Also, their room is plenty big enough for a cot.

It’s embarrassing how much she moans about her children when she has a large family and is pregnant. I have 6 children, and whilst I have struggles sometimes like anyone else and might have a bit of a moan to my husband or mum, I’d never go out of my way to spend almost my time morning like she does. No idea how she has that much time to spend on her phone either. But when she does film her rare interactions with her children, she doesn’t seem very motherly, it almost feels staged and forced.

Reactions: 4
How far is she now 34 weeks?
She probably doesn’t want to say on her stories as she usually has problems during pregnancy but this one seems to be doing just fine,so the further along she is or gets she’s not going to have anything to tell Instagram about her worries of having a prem baby as she’s almost at term now

Quite shocking that she’s 34 (ish) weeks pregnant and was only admitting a few days ago that she went from breakfast to late afternoon without having anything to eat?! Possibly a load of BS but still...shouldn’t she be taking extra care of herself if she always has complicated pregnancies/births and struggles to reach full-term? If there ends up being baby no.6 I simply cannot watch this all over again! As soon as she announces a pregnancy she spends the next few weeks saying she gets so ill, she will be moaning about sickness and pregnancy headaches. She’ll be begging for sympathy that she can’t face eating and hasn’t left the house in ages. A few posts about ‘managed to make it to the gym’ or ‘put some make-up on to make myself feel better’ and then when she has gotten the sympathy she craves...all will be forgotten for the next few months while she eats out for lunch several times a week, continues with all her beauty treatments and manages to film constantly for the gram. It doesn’t quite add up really? Anyone else feel this way? She makes a big song and dance about how tough things get for her but she seems to be bloody fine for this pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Quite shocking that she’s 34 (ish) weeks pregnant and was only admitting a few days ago that she went from breakfast to late afternoon without having anything to eat?! Possibly a load of BS but still...shouldn’t she be taking extra care of herself if she always has complicated pregnancies/births and struggles to reach full-term? If there ends up being baby no.6 I simply cannot watch this all over again! As soon as she announces a pregnancy she spends the next few weeks saying she gets so ill, she will be moaning about sickness and pregnancy headaches. She’ll be begging for sympathy that she can’t face eating and hasn’t left the house in ages. A few posts about ‘managed to make it to the gym’ or ‘put some make-up on to make myself feel better’ and then when she has gotten the sympathy she craves...all will be forgotten for the next few months while she eats out for lunch several times a week, continues with all her beauty treatments and manages to film constantly for the gram. It doesn’t quite add up really? Anyone else feel this way? She makes a big song and dance about how tough things get for her but she seems to be bloody fine for this pregnancy!
Yeah exactly what you said!

I don’t think all her baby’s have been prem, the only one with photo evidence is Eliza, the rest may have come a few weeks early but not really premature. She probably either begs to be induced or really over does it so she makes them come early. All for attention. The hyper sickness was a total lie. If you look back she managed a trip to London by herself when she was apparently suffering with it but before she had announced her pregnancy. Pure rubbish. It came and went as to when it suited her. Her attention seeking knows no limits. More references to her emotionally Abusive childhood. Why does she live with her dad and let him look after her kids if it was so bad.

Reactions: 6
Has she had her lips done again? Her talking stories while on a walk her top lip looked stiff and couldn’t talk properly