Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow did she really say that about her daughter 😞 that’s sad my children can be annoying but Jesus I do not say it in front of them or to them. The mum guilt of seeing there faces that that’s what mummy thinks of me 😞 well Emma I’ve noticed over a few months when you talk your quite clicky when you talk through your nose (sounds weird I know but I used to have it when my adanoids were causing problems) how much did you love yourself doing those stories in bed and she was actually laughing at yourself 🙈 I don’t find you funny. Ahhh those plates she feeds her kids are from eBay £12 a plate like really? There what they use in prison

Reactions: 4
Yes I remember this. Might have been the time she called her gross/ disgusting or somthing like that when she was in the same room. Broke my heart. We all say our kids can be abit gross at times but NEVER in front of them!! The eldest two are going to have such issues, I hope they get the nurturing they need from their dad because clearly they arnt getting it from Emma 💔 he’s aged loads hasn’t he, run ragged after Emma and the children aswell as working full time. Poor man, having a younger wife isn’t what he thought it would be 😂 she saw pound signs when she saw him.
Yeah I can still remember her facial expressions at the time when she was speaking about the little girl, she was totally disgusted and irritated by her - certainly didn’t seem very “mothering” to me. Poor girl.

Reactions: 5
That eye Roll at her daughter then! 😳
Poor girl was only asking for an Apple, is that what you were referring to? Did anyone else feel like for a split second Emma forgot she was filming and then quickly had to compose herself and reply as calmly as she could 😂 she’s a ticking time bomb! Must be hard when you can hear your Mum talking softly to your baby brother but for you she’s snappy and not interested!

Poor girl was only asking for an Apple, is that what you were referring to? Did anyone else feel like for a split second Emma forgot she was filming and then quickly had to compose herself and reply as calmly as she could 😂 she’s a ticking time bomb! Must be hard when you can hear your Mum talking softly to your baby brother but for you she’s snappy and not interested!
She looks really anxious and unsure. I feel really sad watching that. She sounds like a total snappy witch. Then tries to hide it 🙄

Reactions: 3
The way she was talking to Ezra all sweet and fun the girl walks in and her tone instantly changes and talks down to her and then back to talking to Ezra again 😞 she was asking for an apple not for you to cook her a 3 course meal

You can still watch her on stories ig if you google it. She’s got too much time on her hands if she’s blocking people who watch but don’t follow. Busy mum of 4 my ass 😂
Sorry, what? She’s blocking accounts that watch her stories but don’t follow her? Somebody get this girl a hobby! One that doesn’t involve popping out babies! I’m starting to think she is reading here. Sorry Emma, don’t put your life on a social media platform if you can’t take the criticism that comes with it. You aren’t as perfect as you probably thought when you started your Instagram after all!

Reactions: 6
Omg I am laughing so much right now! So I was browsing Instagram and came across a mum in America who has had 7 babies in 7 years! And guess who happens to comment on one of her photos! Emma! So basically she is definitely aiming to have as many children as possible just to stay in the lime light!

What was with that look?! I honestly feel like she is not their mum to her older children, she honestly acts like they are her step kids and she’s the wicked step mum! (I know there are some amazing step parents out there, please don’t take offence it was the only way I could describe her towards her older children)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she said in her stories today that May was the start of maternity? She stopped working very early in pregnancy didn't she?

Why has she said in her stories today that May was the start of maternity? She stopped working very early in pregnancy didn't she?
Yeah I think pretty much as soon as she found out but I’m sure she was only doing two evenings a week of personal training anyway

So in her stories she’s been saying that she’s been getting Braxton Hicks and wants to tell her Mid Wife because she doesn’t fancy the next few weeks being this uncomfortable? So is she hoping to be induced then? But then goes on to say that her body normally does that and it’s normal for her?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think pretty much as soon as she found out but I’m sure she was only doing two evenings a week of personal training anyway

So in her stories she’s been saying that she’s been getting Braxton Hicks and wants to tell her Mid Wife because she doesn’t fancy the next few weeks being this uncomfortable? So is she hoping to be induced then? But then goes on to say that her body normally does that and it’s normal for her?
Couldn't believe she said that about Braxton hicks this morning it's her 5th baby for goodness sake she will get them much earlier ! With my 3rd I had them constant from 25 weeks and had him at 40 weeks. Midwife will not intervene because of standard braxton hicks flip sake she should no that by now after 4 other pregnancies. God she is such a moan!!

Couldn't believe she said that about Braxton hicks this morning it's her 5th baby for goodness sake she will get them much earlier ! With my 3rd I had them constant from 25 weeks and had him at 40 weeks. Midwife will not intervene because of standard braxton hicks flip sake she should no that by now after 4 other pregnancies. God she is such a moan!!
I’ve had them since 27 weeks 😫 and I know they are normal, she’s about 34 weeks now as well

I’ve had them since 27 weeks 😫 and I know they are normal, she’s about 34 weeks now as well
Yea 34 weeks, 5th baby and only getting them now she should consider herself very lucky. She is a laugh saying at this stage her and Andy agreed she will keep her feet up!!! She has been doing that since the start of pregnancy 🙄 it's been a super moan morning for her, and since when did women get quarantined before covid.....she needs to get a grip of herself, at 34 weeks most women are still at work for another 4 or 5 weeks plus running about doing all as normal.....she acts like she is a piece of china for goodness sake....get off that bloody sofa and be a parent!!!

• Heart
It’s only braxton hicks you do get them I’m afraid you’d think she’d know that by now 🙈 to feel the need to tell your midwife you don’t fancie that for the next few weeks I’m not sure what she thinks they’ll do

Yea 34 weeks, 5th baby and only getting them now she should consider herself very lucky. She is a laugh saying at this stage her and Andy agreed she will keep her feet up!!! She has been doing that since the start of pregnancy 🙄 it's been a super moan morning for her, and since when did women get quarantined before covid.....she needs to get a grip of herself, at 34 weeks most women are still at work for another 4 or 5 weeks plus running about doing all as normal.....she acts like she is a piece of china for goodness sake....get off that bloody sofa and be a parent!!!
Amen! Never known someone lounge around on the sofa/in bed so much! Pregnant or not pregnant...that’s all she seems to do! I can’t for the life of me work out why’s she’s having another baby? Can you imagine when she has a house full of children who can ALL talk and answer back. Sorry but I think her and Andy must have had the discussion about her putting her feet up and resting at the beginning of their relationship 😂 because since she’s been with him that’s all she has done, so it’s nothing new! One minute the children love school work and she’s bragging about it, 5 mins into it she’s given up because they’re all losing interest and getting distracted. Her house seems to be such chaos and it’s all because of her being on her bloody phone. Bet she can’t go 10 minutes without checking her notifications. Imagine the time spent on instagram, doing hair and make-up, photo shoots whilst sunbathing in the garden, replying to messages of sympathy...that’s a fair few hours a day! She could do so much more with the children and nail the home schooling with a routine. Sadly these aren’t gifted..what a shame!!

Reactions: 3
What also winds me up is when she bangs on about not wanting the followers and how it’s not about the numbers, yet practically begs for shoutouts from celebs!

That eye Roll at her daughter then! 😳
She refers to her emotional abuse as a child - you would have thought she’d do everything possible to make her kids feel loved, wanted and comfortable! I’d feel awful if I heard my
Mum talking about me the way she does her kids.. I bet there are things they haven’t asked for or told her because they know what reaction it’ll provoke and they know it’ll be aired to the country and beyond.

Attachments