Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facepalm1

Emma if you’re reading this. Stop living your life for the gram. How many walks have you been on since you gave birth? And then you’re exhausted. You are in such an unusual position where no one has to leave the house atm. Every new mums dream! You are not empowering anyone, least of all yourself. Those older girls need you to put down your phone and spend time with them, like actual proper time, without a phone shoved in their faces. You have money, stop taking freebies and maybe do giveaways to your large following instead. Encourage the companies that approach you to help those that need it. Stop shouting out massive accounts hoping to reach that level, remember the little local accounts that have supported you from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I really like Emma but when your already struggling to look after and cope with 4 children why would you then decide to have another 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just don’t get it ... is it just me ?

Reactions: 14

AmberP89

What pisses me off about these influencers who are trying to be ‘real’ is that any time they have their belly out or a stretch mark in an image they HAVE to bang on about how it’s normal every. Single. Time. Like, why can’t you just post the photo without announcing how REAL you are? I’d find it a lot more real and relatable if they just posted these images instead without having to mention it! It’s so ironic how it actually makes them sound fake!

New thread suggestion -

Mothering_it #2 - Stuck up, moaning, ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

AmberP89

I can just see the chapters now...

‘Breathe’
‘Present’
‘AD’
‘GIFTED’
‘NARCISSISTIC’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep yep yep! Constantly moaning about how thin she is spread yet gets pregnant again. Another baby just for the gram. And then she’s in hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum yet the day she’s out she’s filming herself cleaning, meal prepping and cleaning shoes!? Wtf. I highly doubt she had it, just sick and run down. Never seen so much attention seeking or someone who fancies herself so much.

Reactions: 12
I think she has mental health problems. Depression and anxiety in particular. she’s always moaning and sighing about her ‘problems’. She blows every small thing up into a huge catastrophe. She never really leaves her house and slobs about either in bed or on the sofa. Not the normal actions and behaviour of a busy mum of 4.
Then, when she’s posted 1001negative “woe is me” stories on insta, she’ll throw in a standard ‘positive’ quote/ ‘inspirational’ post “for all the other struggling mums”
I don’t think she realises that all the other mums are actually not struggling the same way and just getting on with being parents, like normal people.
Im sick of her drivel, her constantly eye fucking herself and flicking her hideous lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AmberP89

Aw I've had such a laugh at this narcissistic twat over the last few weeks. When I saw she was in hospital I felt a bit bad for her as honesty wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone, but started getting very suspicious when she said she was sent home and the amount of exercise she has been doing going on loads of walks etc. She clearly thought she was going to convince those midwives thaT she needed to be induced so really played on the oh so painful braxton hicks and broken waters. How silly would you be to lie about something you don't even know or understand. Waters break, you don't get sent away home and told to keep going for three weeks. Just nonsense. Poor ickle Emma did the sensible midwives and machines see through all your nonsense and lies?

these insta mums are just getting worse and worse. It's a competition to them...who really has the worst life. Just attention seeking behaviour. Complete narcissists who want to be loved and admired. It's sad really!
We’re not all bad ;) I’m an insta mum with over 30k followers and I see straight through this idiot 😅

CazD

So she having her waters broken????? Oh Emma caught out big time!!! I thought you said they broke 3 weeks ago🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Facepalm1

I don’t believe she’s suffered like Heather at all. If a bloke wrote ‘it’s hard walking around with this big dick all day’, her response would be along the lines of, ‘this resonates with me, I know how you feel, thank you for sharing something that I too can relate too’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tellmeallaboutit_

Someone else might be more clued up on her past but from what I gather the older 2 girls are with a different man. Younger 2 and bump are with the now husband who she met at the gym? Seems to be an age gap and think he works from home and obviously earns a wage that pays for all her luxuries. She’s constantly saying the children have each other’s hand me downs, she does weekly food shop on a budget at Aldi and is trying to be frugal yet is constantly eating out, shopping for herself at Zara and pouting/trying to dance in a face caked in make-up for her surprisingly growing Instagram following whilst trying to be relatable...if there’s anything I’ve missed it’s probably because it’s just not worth knowing 😂 💤

• Haha
  • Heart

Allknobheads

Agree !! I hate all this gifted bullshit ! She got gifted a snuz pod that Andy can afford 100 times over ( and some ) yet some poor babies have no beds to sleep in 😢 Any decent human would have donated that to a family who really needed it especially in these hard time when some people can’t even feed themselves 😢 Nasty women

I feel guilty reading a text when my children want my attention let alone on it all the time 😳 those poor children 😢 she’s the sort of women who goes to the park with her children and sits on her phone all the time 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
I get that totally. I tried my hardest to breastfeed but it just didn’t happen ☹ I just wonder if she put herself through all that stress and worry last time because she felt she had to carry on now as she made such a huge song and dance out of breast is best. Already tonight she’s stated fed is best. Shame she didn’t think like that during the last one as I bet it had made a lot of new mums feel like shit x
She couldn’t moan about how tired she is if she bottle feeds tho, not as easy got Andy to help out and she won’t have sore breasts etc...
I think every mum should do what’s best for them .. I couldNT BF with my son but really tried with my daughter as she was born at 34 weeks with numerous issues. I look at her moaning away and it grates. My daughter has been on life support twice, numerous operations, severely disabled and fed via a tube with autism, epilepsy and brain damage. I have a son too and I’m a single mum who experienced DV. I work full time and lucky to have a good career and I’m not afraid to admit it would be impossible without my mum, who since my dad died devotes her life to my children To support me to be able to work and provide for my kids. It’s not a case of my life is worse than yours but her self pity and creating fake drama really does grate on me... she should be so thankful to have 5 healthy children, a devoted hardworking husband and dad on hand to help! So many women can only dream of her life, to have children, to have healthy children and it sticks in the throat how ungrateful She can be, full of her own self pity and making up shit for content... if it went smoothly Emma just celebrate it... don’t look for problems where there are none! Sorry, it’s been a long day 🤣 rant over

• Heart

Facepalm1

Contracting...waters broken...33 weeks....36 weeks....back home...soaking it in....34 weeks....resonating....contracting...picnic party....go for a walk...being present....picking up my phone to tell 21k people I’ve put it down....33 weeks...validate me....love me....I bet you wanna be me...I deserve all the attention...I woke up like this...don’t feel like driving??? Should anyone who is contracting 3-4 mins and waters have gone be driving anyway? Where are these contractions on stories over the last 24 hours?

• Heart

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Glad I found this thread. I cannot believe she is pregnant again when all she says is she cannot cope, has no help & no money & the whole hyperemesis thing she has exaggerated for content & sympathy! I had it my whole pregnancy & there is no way she has it, she's full of shit which is actually a kick in the teeth to people who do suffer from it! That post today has given me the boke, you can tell her & the imperfectly perfect parent are buddies with all the same "poor me" shite they spout! Her page is going to be fun when the new baby comes...... NOT! 😴

Tellmeallaboutit_

Honestly, the woman has no shame. Imagine being admitted to hospital, possibly having your baby early. Yet STILL all you can fucking do is pout and talk into your phone?! I just can’t quite believe it. The last thing I would feel like doing would be trying to slap on a smile and post a load of stories. I would be a nervous wreck. But she seems to enjoy it, she’s loving the sympathy messages I bet. Goes without saying hope the baby is ok, but it really isn’t any of our business what’s going on at the hospital and I hate that these people feel the need to document every second of such private/intimate moments of their lives.

So she wasn’t really present as she was still documenting EVERYTHING on her phone just chose to delay uploading it onto her instagram.
She’s so full of bullshit... she was over 37 weeks given her previous posts and her waters can’t have broken if they’ve had to do it for her. Tells that many lies she can’t keep up. I can’t suffer her anymore... her stories are painful , the sighing grates big time... she’d shit herself if she actually had a real problem in life instead of made up dramas. How her husband puts up with her I’ll never know. Pleased baby was delivered well, it’s only a matter of time before he’s a huge inconvenience too though

Pearl14

I just still can’t get my head around why she went & got pregnant with a 5th! I honestly think she does it for Instagram! On her stories she is apparently high risk as she always goes into early labour, why would you go & keep having children if that is the case?! It’s like Mother_ofall_adventures! I think all of her babies are pre term! Well why keep having babies & putting the babies life at risk just because you want more children! How selfish. Doesn’t the consultant warn them about having more children?! Or they clearly don’t listen!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

CazD

Who reckons she knows exactly when baby is coming because it’s booked in and is quiet now to surprise us with the arrival? Or do you think we will get a full documentary on the birth?
I think she has been reading on here and will keep it all quiet....she knows everyone is on to her with her lies. She will be term now ( to her disappointment) they may induce her if baby is measuring small and I would imagine if she is induced at 37 weeks this will be the reason why! Although no doubt there will be some elaborate story rather than the standard baby measuring small...which many babys do and many mums will get induced at term for this. Its quiet clear now that her waters did not break as she would most definately have delivered baby by now, she has shown how much of a lying narcissistic woman she truly is!

Reactions: 9