Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What also winds me up is when she bangs on about not wanting the followers and how it’s not about the numbers, yet practically begs for shoutouts from celebs!

She refers to her emotional abuse as a child - you would have thought she’d do everything possible to make her kids feel loved, wanted and comfortable! I’d feel awful if I heard my
Mum talking about me the way she does her kids.. I bet there are things they haven’t asked for or told her because they know what reaction it’ll provoke and they know it’ll be aired to the country and beyond.
Couldn’t agree more! “Oh look at me, Joe Wicks has replied to my story!”...I know teenage boys who made less fuss about it 😂

I actually find Staceys ‘home creations’ a little tacky and trashy....I’m all for up-cycling but some of her ideas have been purely bizarre. Emma will be hanging her crisps up next! Anything to avoid getting down and playing with the children (the bump is no excuse)

Reactions: 3
cringing so hard for her. Desperately tagging Stacey hoping for a shout out. I just can’t. And why has she’s scribbled out the child’s face? Liked herself in it but he was pulling a weird one I guess. She’s beyond self obsessed. I really think she needs some sort of therapy so she stops seeking validation from strangers.

she treats and talks to the older two like pure tit. She said once one of them wets the bed herself when she gets back from her dads. I’m wondering if it’s anxiety about being back with Emma?

Reactions: 4
cringing so hard for her. Desperately tagging Stacey hoping for a shout out. I just can’t. And why has she’s scribbled out the child’s face? Liked herself in it but he was pulling a weird one I guess. She’s beyond self obsessed. I really think she needs some sort of therapy so she stops seeking validation from strangers.

she treats and talks to the older two like pure tit. She said once one of them wets the bed herself when she gets back from her dads. I’m wondering if it’s anxiety about being back with Emma?
Why has she told the 22,000 people that follow her that her daughter were the bed that stuff is private show some respect Emma ffs your poor little girl she’s probably really embarrassed as it is. Is this what you have to tell strangers just to get some attention? The women’s bat tit crazy

Reactions: 5
She said today that she’s coming up to 34 weeks pregnant but on the 21st of April she said she was 33 weeks pregnant? I hope she isn’t trying to make out she’s not as far along as she is so it sounds like her baby comes earlier!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said today that she’s coming up to 34 weeks pregnant but on the 21st of April she said she was 33 weeks pregnant? I hope she isn’t trying to make out she’s not as far along as she is so it sounds like her baby comes earlier!
That’s exactly what I was thinking 🤔 so basically this whole pregnancy she’s been complaining and taking it easy incase it comes early jeez Emma you got quite a while yet love

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly what I was thinking 🤔 so basically this whole pregnancy she’s been complaining and taking it easy incase it comes early jeez Emma you got quite a while yet love
I’m sure she should be 35 weeks pregnant!

Reactions: 1
Saying she doing something she hasn't done this entire pregnancy.....lying down and taking a rest 🤔

• Haha
She’s spent her entire pregnancy lead in bed or on the sofa or in her bath lol. The other week she couldn’t think if she was 34 or 36 weeks I don’t think she knows herself as she’s over dramatised it she doesn’t know the truth

• Heart
She’s spent her entire pregnancy lead in bed or on the sofa or in her bath lol. The other week she couldn’t think if she was 34 or 36 weeks I don’t think she knows herself as she’s over dramatised it she doesn’t know the truth
I have no idea how her husband puts up with it! He works all day and yet left to do what seems pretty much everything, she only ever seems to be applying makeup "Andy in charge of breakfast" in the bath "andy sorting the kids" "andy making the tea" seriously sweetheart get a grip and get off your ass! Your never off tour bloody sofa or bed!

Is she joking? She’s spent 80% of her pregnancy horizontal and the other 20% sat on the sofa. I would not put it past her to lie about how many weeks she is, her desire for the attention a premature baby would bring is strong.

She has to mention to the midwife her hands are swollen and had to take her rings off.....seriously I bet she has the midwife tortured, this is what happens every pregnant woman for goodness sake!!! She should know all of this now 5th pregnancy not her 1st baby! I almost get the impression this baby isn't causing her the drama she would like to get her all the attention therefore she is moaning about all these standard pregnancy symptoms 🤦‍♀️

She really is going to struggle when Andy goes back to work. How is she going to contain Ezra while she has her baby constantly stuck to her ( I say that as every video she did Ezra was feeding from her like every video)

I just can’t even face her stories at the moment, I’d rather check in on here and get an update 😂 much more enjoyable! I feel like the past week though, she has definitely shown more of the older 2. Also, the ‘mummy loves you’ message on Isabellas (poor child she always moans about) board seemed very out of character and it got me thinking she must be reading here! In which case that’s pretty sad that she’s featuring them more for content and to prove people wrong. I seem to remember it all being about Eliza when she was born, it’s been all about Ezra since then and it will be all about the newborn when it comes....she seems to only be able to fixate on one child and can’t cope with any of the other children’s demands.

I just can’t even face her stories at the moment, I’d rather check in on here and get an update 😂 much more enjoyable! I feel like the past week though, she has definitely shown more of the older 2. Also, the ‘mummy loves you’ message on Isabellas (poor child she always moans about) board seemed very out of character and it got me thinking she must be reading here! In which case that’s pretty sad that she’s featuring them more for content and to prove people wrong. I seem to remember it all being about Eliza when she was born, it’s been all about Ezra since then and it will be all about the newborn when it comes....she seems to only be able to fixate on one child and can’t cope with any of the other children’s demands.
So true. I think having them close together hasn’t helped her at all. She focuses on one child then another comes along and the other gets ditched then looses that close bond and then struggles and doesn’t enjoy parenting. I wonder what shel do after this one? What other little plan she got up her sleeve to keep her husband interested because if I was living with her everyday listening to her constant goings on I’d of done a runner quick sticks. It must be draining for him.

So true. I think having them close together hasn’t helped her at all. She focuses on one child then another comes along and the other gets ditched then looses that close bond and then struggles and doesn’t enjoy parenting. I wonder what shel do after this one? What other little plan she got up her sleeve to keep her husband interested because if I was living with her everyday listening to her constant goings on I’d of done a runner quick sticks. It must be draining for him.
One of life’s mysteries! Would love to hear his take on things! But until then I’ve decided that there’s a pretty good reason he busies himself out in the garden doing jobs! And he deserves about 4838473 medals for putting up with her moaning!

Haha yes he must be going on into the garden to get a break. He’s doing work to improve their home and she still rolled her eyes, I don’t get it. What is going to make her happy? My guess is a nanny 😂 she has to be reading here to put the mummy loves you note up.

she could have used this pregnancy for some great content, pregnancy friendly work outs, eating balanced food/recipes, explaining a new baby to young children etc. All she’s done instead is lie about sickness, moan, lay in bed, palm the kids off, more moaning, admire herself, make that weird “nursery” (for herself) and post CONSTANTLY about how it’s okay to feel things and not be okay. Mix it up abit 🤦🏽‍♀️

The only people who comment on her photos are other desperate wannabe insta mamas, it’s embarassing.

Haha yes he must be going on into the garden to get a break. He’s doing work to improve their home and she still rolled her eyes, I don’t get it. What is going to make her happy? My guess is a nanny 😂 she has to be reading here to put the mummy loves you note up.

she could have used this pregnancy for some great content, pregnancy friendly work outs, eating balanced food/recipes, explaining a new baby to young children etc. All she’s done instead is lie about sickness, moan, lay in bed, palm the kids off, more moaning, admire herself, make that weird “nursery” (for herself) and post CONSTANTLY about how it’s okay to feel things and not be okay. Mix it up abit 🤦🏽‍♀️

The only people who comment on her photos are other desperate wannabe insta mamas, it’s embarassing.
All she’s done is actually put me off having a big family. Because wether you end up with a financially comfortable husband or not...no amount of money or luxuries will make up for the 1-1 time lost with each child because you’re ‘spreading yourself too thin’ as Emma likes to put it. She makes out that this life chose her and not the other way round! Beg, beg, beg, moan, moan, moan. She’s such a bore. The sooner people like her and Lucy J Carter disappear from our feeds, the better! 2 perfect examples of families putting too much effort in to social media and not enough time in to their families. I can’t think of anything worse than someone asking me what I did for a living and my only reply being ... well I’m a wannabe influencer on Instagram. You know, documenting every step of my life and companies sending me free crap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃

• Haha
All she’s done is actually put me off having a big family. Because wether you end up with a financially comfortable husband or not...no amount of money or luxuries will make up for the 1-1 time lost with each child because you’re ‘spreading yourself too thin’ as Emma likes to put it. She makes out that this life chose her and not the other way round! Beg, beg, beg, moan, moan, moan. She’s such a bore. The sooner people like her and Lucy J Carter disappear from our feeds, the better! 2 perfect examples of families putting too much effort in to social media and not enough time in to their families. I can’t think of anything worse than someone asking me what I did for a living and my only reply being ... well I’m a wannabe influencer on Instagram. You know, documenting every step of my life and companies sending me free crap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃
And she’s writing a book on god knows what 😳 I for sure will not be reading

totally agree....although to Lucy's defence she didnt sit about and moan a fraction of what emma has done, lucy carried those twins like a worrier and actually played with her kids! Emma just lies on her ass and moans the whole time about how she needs to rest more 🤦‍♀️