Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took Forrest out in this weather and is left traumatised he's nearly been blew into the road, but instead of taking him home after the traumatic event, they continued to visit coffee shops and cafes. She really is an idiot. Anything for instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She took Forrest out in this weather and is left traumatised he's nearly been blew into the road, but instead of taking him home after the traumatic event, they continued to visit coffee shops and cafes. She really is an idiot. Anything for instagram.
She is an absolute idiot. London is on red alert….which means life threatening.

Reactions: 1
Ok so she’s in London where the weather today was red and life threatening, so she wears a hat and there was a man on a push bike 😂🙈 ffs how dumb can anyone be

Reactions: 2
And now she’s missed her flight - she seems like a child incapable of looking after herself yet alone all her kids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I seem to have missed what’s happened to Theo?
He is being tested for Crohn's Disease.
It's a really unpleasant condition, but can be managed with medication and diet.
But why is a teenage boys private life on Instagram for anyone to read!!!
😠 😡 😠

Reactions: 4
He is being tested for Crohn's Disease.
It's a really unpleasant condition, but can be managed with medication and diet.
But why is a teenage boys private life on Instagram for anyone to read!!!
😠 😡 😠

Ah thank you. I saw it and was v confused. Agree though no one here should know that about him!

Reactions: 2
Ah thank you. I saw it and was v confused. Agree though no one here should know that about him!
She's also posted that he's losing blood.
That should NOT be public knowledge.
Poor child.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed jade is back on Instagram a lot recently?
Running and skipping in a road towards a camera, whilst being filmed being all smiley and giggling & cutie pie? Wearing long dresses.
She really does love herself so very much and is at her happiest when she's being photographed & filmed.
For someone with so little confidence, she is extremely vain 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I’m sure when she was talking about the move and she explained that he didn’t Need to work anymore.

Reactions: 1