Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same!
Because if he was working back in the UK, he could surely fly back to Cyprus once a month?
But if he is in prison, she's not going to share it, because it doesn't fit in with her idyllic life.
Another thing, she couldn't drive before she went to Cyprus, but she seems to be driving now, but never mentioned a driving test...
You’re right she seems totally alone. Surely if he was in the UK on legitimate business she’d show a shot of a FaceTime or some interaction with him. If he’s gone to prison won’t there be some kind of trial coverage? I have no idea if his name.

Reactions: 2
Jeepers I’ve just read about the Arif family and them trying to turn a corner of Cyprus into a criminal enclave 😳 I’m now thinking is serks his actual name or has he changed it to protect himself? I always thought her daughter was Mele until she started referring to her as Melek

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You’re right she seems totally alone. Surely if he was in the UK on legitimate business she’d show a shot of a FaceTime or some interaction with him. If he’s gone to prison won’t there be some kind of trial coverage? I have no idea if his name.
I think they have family over there

I think they have family over there
Yes but I wonder how much they see each other when he’s away. Have you seen the latest story? One of the daughters is now in hospital by the looks of things, surely he would head back, unless as we’ve speculated he can’t because he’s serving time 🤷‍♀️

Yes but I wonder how much they see each other when he’s away. Have you seen the latest story? One of the daughters is now in hospital by the looks of things, surely he would head back, unless as we’ve speculated he can’t because he’s serving time 🤷‍♀️
I think her mum is there I’m sure she posted that she was over .

Northern Cyprus have mandatory army service which all males have to do so that’s more than likely where he is. Not sure why she can’t just come out and say that though? I find it weird when people overshare in some areas and so mysterious about others as it just causes people to speculate. Understandable if she feels at risk saying she’s alone with the kids but then just don’t say anything.

Reactions: 3
Northern Cyprus have mandatory army service which all males have to do so that’s more than likely where he is. Not sure why she can’t just come out and say that though? I find it weird when people overshare in some areas and so mysterious about others as it just causes people to speculate. Understandable if she feels at risk saying she’s alone with the kids but then just don’t say anything.
But she did post a photo of a plane when he left & isn't he too old to join the army ? He's about 45..

Where is serks family when eidee is in hospital? She’s thanking her friends but wasn’t the whole idea to move there to be closer to his family? It all seems so weird

Reactions: 6
Yesterday, she posted, ask me anything about the past year.
I wonder if anyone asked, where her husband is?
Why they are living in an apartment after they started off in a house with a pool?
I know they are supposedly having a house built, but is that now on hold, since her husband's disappearance?
And when did she pass her driving test? Because she couldn't previously drive.
No I didn’t ask her any of these, because I didn't think she'd answer.

Please tell me someone else has seen that she’s bred her poor golden retriever who I’m sure isn’t even 1 yet😢😢😢 unbelievable and so wrong, she’s still a puppy herself. Soooo angry about it and the fact she’s putting it all over instagram, clearly just so she can sell them all and make more money🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I saw this yesterday and wanted to believe she hadn’t made such an appalling decision.

I thought she had 2 Golden Retrievers?
And thought maybe they had mated.
But the puppies look different colours, so probably mixed breed?
And the poor dog is still a puppy herself.
She's alone with 5 children, a missing husband & the puppies will be hard work, when they're running around and sh***ing everywhere 😫.
But I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of photos & her followers will buy them & have them flown to the UK 🙄.

Have you just seen her story saying that it was by "accident" that her dog fell pregnant. And that she's fainted. Typical influencer playing the oh poor me card when they get called out for something.

Reactions: 4
Have you just seen her story saying that it was by "accident" that her dog fell pregnant. And that she's fainted. Typical influencer playing the oh poor me card when they get called out for something.
I figured she’d just not bothered to get her done. Probably didn’t realise she was meant to. She doesn’t seem to have much common sense tbh